Where should I go?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Where should I go?

Post by Neo »

Sochi, Russia.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
November 3rd, 2018, 6:47 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 11:55 pm
Fighting this entrenched problem will do nothing but put a target on your back. All one needs to do is wait and this civilization will fall in due time. It might be next year or it might be in 50 years, but fall it will!

After the fall, the rebuild will be the opportunity to dispose of female rights and reinstate the patriarchy. Meanwhile, what we as men can do is develop ourselves and our skills so that we can save resources, internationalize ourselves, and watch the implosion from afar.

Do you really want to fight back against a system which is so anti-Cornfed? Do you really want to save women who don't respect you? It seems to me that if you put the anti-(fill in the blank) energy into retraining into a new critical skill, money-making, saving, and investing, you'd now be free participate as an observer from afar. It is never too late to start that, but you have to let go of this quixotic fight to save "America."

So let the system of Western misandry march forward then implode. In the meantime, enjoy your life for plan to enjoy it when you can.
Never let it be said that you don't make some reasonable posts.
Well as you once remarked, "Even a clock is correct twice a day."
:lol:
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I am also at a point where I'm considering a (non-permanent) move abroad. Somewhere in Asia. Tho it will depend on whether I can find a suitable software job there... Thailand comes to mind. I loved the food and cheap cost of everything during an enjoyable 5 days vacationing in Bangkok previously. That might not be enough to have an informed opinion tho. As for what I didn't love, it'd be the super-humid climate. And don't really wanna leave my friends. Maybe 50% chance I go for it and 50% I stay put.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 5:01 am
xiongmao wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 4:44 am
chanta76 wrote:
October 28th, 2018, 9:49 pm
Kind of unskilled besides teaching ESL and just aimless.
If ESL died off then they would find another way of making money.
ESL/EFL is dying off. Please point me in the direction of other ways to make money.
It's not dying off at all, it might be dying off for people with a sociology degree and a CELTA but if you have a related masters degree - then there's lot of opportunity. If you have a few quid to invest in yourself then that's an idea.

If you have a degree in the hard sciences then I know there is a massive shortage of PS teachers to teach the core subjects in the hard sciences.

Learn how to bake and make bread, cakes and small pastries - again - you'll never be out of work. Or learn to cut hair.

What would I do if I had to start out again, it would be go to bakery school and learn how to bake breads, make savouries, make cakes, couple of years later you are fully qualified and it wouldn't cost that much to do (you could even go to the Philippines and do it cheaply... and get American certification...) go back home and work in a supermarket where qualified patisseries are hard to get hold of and they would snatch your hand off and off to Australia or Canada I would go...

But I am not starting out again - thank f**k! :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 3:59 pm
Cornfed wrote: We know that feminism as a political movement is largely of Jewish origin, right? Of course it is lame and pathetic of white men not to rise up against the evildoers plaguing us. Lets change that.
It is true that non-religious Jewish women of Marxist persuasion were at the forefront of feminism, but today it is a wholly Western woman phenomenon although they all tend to deny being feminists all while dragging you through all the state apparati like law enforcement, the courts, and anti male legislation.

Today, male “white knight” tradcucks, and their female taskmasters do far more damage to average men than Jewish feminists could have ever dreamed of doing.

Most white men are not up to fighting back against females so they just take it and suffer, blame blacks and immigrants, or just commit suicide when it dawns on them just how bamboozled they were. Notice in the video all the white women focused on how the men gave up and left them to suffer? There was no mention of the direct roles these white women played in pushing these white men to suicide. It is all the men’s fault.

This is why I can’t empathize with most white, Western men who have devolved into spineless sycophants for Western women. Slavic and Orthodox white men are the only men I can respect as men as you don’t see them shooting themselves due to being dominated by their women.

If the Kavanaugh hearings did not show you that white men get viciously attacked for merely defending themselves against malicious Western women instead of just dutifully taking it, there is no hope for you and suicide might just be the best option. Do note that Blasey Ford is now up to over 1 million dollars on her GoFundMe and she signed a huge book deal that should make her a multi millionaire.

All this while we stiil have white men encouraging younger men to marry and others thinking that blacks, Jews, and immigrants are keeping them down.

So may the White male Darwinism continue in earnest! At least the smarter, self aware ones will be left to help fight this Marxist “dictatorship of the profeminariat!”
I absolutely agree with all you are saying here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Oh, by the way, where did I go? I did the unthinkable, the impossible and rented an apartment just down the street in [townname]. How I managed to do that I don't know.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

anngrant wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 10:43 am
I personally have a dream to visit Australia for the first time next year so trying to work out potential costs of getting there, gaining Visa for Australia from UK etc. We will have 2 weeks or so. I appreciate this isn't a enough amount of time but we do have a couple of things that we must do:

Penguins and Philip Island

Kangaroo Island

Koala Sanctury

Sydney

Uluru

Wine Tasting
Any other recommendations are welcome:)
Great! All Anglophone places. Don't worry: there's always another cuckold oops I mean horsey for you to ride on the cock carousel in case you become bored with your Hitachi wand or if you are tired of being prudish with clearly an attractive soy boy that you'll be in good company with. I see it all the time when traveling with Anglophones.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 11:28 am
anngrant wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 10:43 am
I personally have a dream to visit Australia for the first time next year so trying to work out potential costs of getting there, gaining Visa for Australia from UK etc. We will have 2 weeks or so. I appreciate this isn't a enough amount of time but we do have a couple of things that we must do:

Penguins and Philip Island

Kangaroo Island

Koala Sanctury

Sydney

Uluru

Wine Tasting
Any other recommendations are welcome:)
Great! All Anglophone places. Don't worry: there's always another cuckold oops I mean horsey for you to ride on the cock carousel in case you become bored with your Hitachi wand or if you are tired of being prudish with clearly an attractive soy boy that you'll be in good company with. I see it all the time when traveling with Anglophones.
Correct. Australia is great to visit for sightseeing, wildlife, and tourism, but it is horrible with regard to its women. So long as @anngrant knows this, he will be fine.

Return to “General Discussions”