The West is doomed

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

The West is doomed

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Is the only option left to just go happier abroad to Eastern Europe, Russia, or East Asia?
Last edited by GuyAbroad8293 on October 14th, 2018, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Go HappierAbroad ASAP as the West cannot be saved

Post by Cornfed »

If the West collapses, where will be the safe areas for Westerners to move to? We will have nothing to bargain with then.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Cornfed wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 9:46 pm
If the West collapses, where will be the safe areas for Westerners to move to? We will have nothing to bargain with then.
and what will you have to bargain with the Muslims and Mexicans once they take over your western countries?
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 9:58 pm
Cornfed wrote:
and what will you have to bargain with the Muslims and Mexicans once they take over your western countries?
I'm still hopeful we can prevent it, but maybe we can become a kind or managerial class in the way that whites did in much of Latin America if we can only do something about the Jews. If the entire world goes globo-homo, I don't know where we can find sanctuary.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Cornfed wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 10:03 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 9:58 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I'm still hopeful we can prevent it, but maybe we can become a kind or managerial class in the way that whites did in much of Latin America if we can only do something about the Jews. If the entire world goes globeo-homo, I don't know where we can find sanctuary.
Non-whites, Arabs, these people think in terms of race and tribe. They won't let whites be a managerial class. For example, in Iran, it is said that only a Muslim from Saudi Arabia can be the Supreme Leader. So like that, they are not going to let whites remain as managers.

Nor do whites DESERVE to remain in any kind of leadership position. Whites are weak. They deserve to be replaced. Hail Multiculturalism!
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 10:07 pm
Non-whites, Arabs, these people think in terms of race and tribe. They won't let whites be a managerial class
Whites are a managerial class in places like Mexico and Brazil. If the rest of your statements are true, escaping abroad would not seem a viable long term strategy.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The West is doomed

Post by fschmidt »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 9:40 pm
Is the only option left to just go happier abroad to Eastern Europe, Russia, or East Asia?
No, you can also join your local mosque.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The West is doomed

Post by Moretorque »

The thing about it is Americans are armed, now we truly know why.
Time to Hide!
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Cornfed wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 10:03 pm
I'm still hopeful we can prevent it, but maybe we can become a kind or managerial class in the way that whites did in much of Latin America if we can only do something about the Jews. If the entire world goes globo-homo, I don't know where we can find sanctuary.
I think that's the plan, but you are not included in it.