Rate Your Mother

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Rate Your Mother

No votes
20%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
20%
20%
20%
20%
No votes
Not Applicable
No votes

Total votes: 5
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Rate Your Mother

Post by Zambales »

Most of us on these forums dislike certain elements about women, me included, while some seem to hate every fibre in a female's body, so what's your take on your own mother? How do you rate her as a person or a mother? Does your dislike/hatred for women stem from her?

I don't regard my mother particularly highly and I avoid women who share her negative traits but I don't judge every woman on her misgivings. Some may take umbrage with the first part of that statement due to the rule of respect but at the end of the day, anybody can make a baby and respect is meant to be earned, right?

The Positives : She cared for me as a kid (in a way) and taught me right from wrong.
The Negatives : She was distant most of the time, sarcastic, selfish & devoid of any emotional support. She even told me when I was an adult that I was only born to look after her when I was older :shock:. That was the last time I spoke to her which was over 15 years ago. Whether she actually meant those words I'm not entirely sure but she hasn't even attempted to contact me since.

My dad was a jovial kind of guy but with a hair-trigger temper. He was far better company when he wasn't around my mother (which was seldom) as he was more relaxed and fun to be with. When he was in her company he acted like a jerk mainly, similar to an alpha male fraud. As I grew older I realised the pretence and felt I had missed out on a proper father-son relationship, somewhat, with the blame, in my eyes, lying with my mother. Everything had to revolve around her it seemed. I don't hate her but I just can't bring myself to respect a woman like that - even though she gave birth to me. Sad perhaps, but that's life I guess. You can choose your friends but not your family :|.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Re: Rate Your Mother

Post by rabbithabit »

i got along fine with my mom when dad wasn't around. when he was she acted like a star struck teenager and adored my dad ignore me spend all her time in bed with him
Cute Rabbit
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

rate like physical attraction? So we doing incest threads now? Fine with me, of course. Too bad I didn't have a hot mom tho.
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

rabbithabit wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 7:36 am
i got along fine with my mom when dad wasn't around. when he was she acted like a star struck teenager and adored my dad ignore me spend all her time in bed with him
is that your mom in ur profile pic? Tell me you also spent some time in bed with her? She's a hot mom

Post by MrMan »

I thought this was going to be a thread about what our moms looked like.

I gave my mom a 9 mainly because 10s hardly exist in anything. I don't have any problems with the way my mom raised me. I can't think of a time she intentionally lied to me. She didn't tell me the boogie man would get me if I went outside, that Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny were real, even. She was supportive and generous, and still is. She'd like to give her kids a bigger inheritance. My regret in regard to my mom is that I have lived abroad and I haven't done enough for my mom. I can try to rectify that, now. I can think of a couple of choices she made, mainly when I was grown, that I think may have been mistakes. But, as far as moms go, I think she's done really well. She tried to submit to her husband, was giving, did not complain much when we were little kids.

My mom was traditional, staying home with the kids, at least until my brother was in middle school. Then she started working again. She'd get up and pour tea for my dad, and she basically worked all the time, sewing clothes and doing housework. If she fell short in one area in parenting, she was probably too easy on us kids and should have made us work more. I've probably done the same thing.

My wife had a bit tougher time with her parents, but still respects them because they are her parents.

My wife gave birth to our first baby in the US. The hospital we went to had new parenting classes. One of the medical professionals teaching the class was a man who said that you never appreciate your parents until you have a baby. You can intellectually, I suppose. But when you stay up late at night with a baby burping, vomiting, pooping, peeing, crying, etc. and think that your parents went through that with you, it does give you some perspective if you think about it.

As far as looks go, my mom was probably a 9 or better when she was younger. Model or 60's flight attendant pretty, I'd say. Skinny, but top-heavy, so I know why my dad went for her. I remember she dropped something off at school when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, and one of the boys said, "Wow! You sure have a pretty mom!" I told him, "Runs in the family", but he did not seem to agree. I wonder if that had something to do with me being really picky about women's looks when I got older. I heard psychologists think men tend to marry women like their mothers. My mom was thin. I didn't care for women being fat. Some men end up with fat women. Maybe they won't admit they like fat girls, but their mom was fat, so they date fat girls since that is their idea of what a woman is. My wife was pretty and thin, so she was like my mom, but she was also fat. Personality-wise they are different in a lot of ways.

I looked at an old picture of my grandmother with my grandfather, on my mother's side. She looked almost exactly like my mom did when she was young except she had a larger chin, for which I'd say she looked like an 8 rather than a 9. Still a pretty woman. When I knew her, she looked like an old woman, though, so you wouldn't have known how good-looking she had been. I saw a picture of her mom. Just kind of average looking, with one of those old-timey stern-looking serious photo faces. She was born in the 1800's, and I got to see her when I was a kid. She wasn't a pretty sight then-- blind with lots of veins and blemishes on her arms.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I think, a #1 rating is good enough for my mother, who did hardly the absolute bare minimum for me.
The only good thing with her: Her attitude towards me made me MGTOW - even before this term existed. Just get away and have nothing to to with women like her and other women next to me up to the end of my life.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 3:49 pm
rate like physical attraction? So we doing incest threads now? Fine with me, of course. Too bad I didn't have a hot mom tho.
As a person or mother as described in the first paragraph.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Yohan wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 7:26 pm
I think, a #1 rating is good enough for my mother, who did hardly the absolute bare minimum for me.
The only good thing with her: Her attitude towards me made me MGTOW - even before this term existed. Just get away and have nothing to to with women like her and other women next to me up to the end of my life.
yea i understand that totally. The women in my family were total bitches and then later on the women in my schools (teachers) were total cunts too. By the time I turned 18, I literally hated women and this is because of the abuse of the white female matriarchy that I was subjected to.
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 3:50 pm
rabbithabit wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 7:36 am
is that your mom in ur profile pic? Tell me you also spent some time in bed with her? She's a hot mom
No that is me of course, wise guy
Cute Rabbit
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I had a narcissistic mother who I believe had kids so they could live as controlled extensions of her and for appearances only. She did some things well, so as to look good in the eyes of others, but she is one reason I have no regard for black women whatsoever.

It is a shame that one has to mature well into adulthood to realize just how harmful was his upbringing.