3 Reasons Why you should not marry an American woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

3 Reasons Why you should not marry an American woman

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

A lot of friends are asking me WHY I am telling them to not marry an American/western woman. I'd like to have a thread where we explain why, so that I can easily just send this link to them and tell them to read it.

1. American women are brainwashed by feminism to hate men. This subconscious hatred of men is literally the defining characteristic of most American women. Who the f**k would want to marry such a cunt?

2. The divorce system in America is extremely biased against men. There's a 60% chance of divorce, and you will lose all your savings, assets, kids, and so on. What sane man would get married in such a system?

3. American women do not know how to act feminine. As heterosexual men, we want feminine women. We don't want masculine women because we aren't gay. American women simply have lost the ability to act feminine and therefore what is the point of marrying them when foreign women are much, much more feminine and natural?

Okay, your turn. List your 3 reasons why. And this list applies to pretty much all western countries, not just America.

Re: 3 Reasons Why you should not marry an American woman

Post by MrMan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 3:51 pm
A lot of friends are asking me WHY I am telling them to not marry an American/western woman. I'd like to have a thread where we explain why, so that I can easily just send this link to them and tell them to read it.

1. American women are brainwashed by feminism to hate men. This subconscious hatred of men is literally the defining characteristic of most American women. Who the f**k would want to marry such a c**t?

2. The divorce system in America is extremely biased against men. There's a 60% chance of divorce, and you will lose all your savings, assets, kids, and so on. What sane man would get married in such a system?

3. American women do not know how to act feminine. As heterosexual men, we want feminine women. We don't want masculine women because we aren't gay. American women simply have lost the ability to act feminine and therefore what is the point of marrying them when foreign women are much, much more feminine and natural?

Okay, your turn. List your 3 reasons why. And this list applies to pretty much all western countries, not just America.
I would say this is too extreme. 1 and 3 are widespread problems, but they are not universal. For a strong counter-example, there are Amish women in the US. I saw a documentary about some Amish who went to the UK. One girl was from a family that used to be Amish but no longer were because they went to another church, but still did the horse and buggy no electricity lifestyle. She convinced some teenage girl from a rich family in Britain that it was a good thing for a wife to submit to her husband. As far as being 'feminine', the Amish don't dress sexy or anything like that.

There are Christian girls who do not believe in feminism, who accept the idea that there should be gender role differentiation, in some of the more conservative churches. Divorce rates for couples who are active in church are much lower than for the general population, too. There are characteristics that make a woman or couple less likely to divorce.

Women who are virgins at marriage, the last I read, were less likely to divorce. I'd also imagine if they waited until marriage, sex is a big deal, and not something they'd be likely to do casually with some other dude after they get married. So one of the problems with finding brides in America is that virgins are rare.

About divorce laws, I suppose you could marry an American girl then migrate to Saudi Arabia. You could also get married overseas and choose some place that is less extreme than Saudi Arabia, which is really overkill if you are looking for legal systems that favor men's rights. It doesn't have all the other rights for men.

Another problem with marrying American girls is a lot of them have tattoos and piercings. I find that to be gross and unfeminine, but I'm an old married guy in his 40's.

There are the low numbers on the end of the bell curve in any normal distribution. So you could find a really good potential wife in the US. Typically, though, the most desireable ones are not the bulk of the population in the middle of the bell curve.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Even if you don't get divorced, the incentives are set up so that you are her bitch. If there is an argument, your best alternative to reconciliation is an apartment, an XBox, and a lifetime of hard labor. Her best alternative is to f**k every loser in town on your dime.

Who do you think is going to have all the power in the relationship, even if you do stay together?
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MrMan wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 4:35 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

1. American women are brainwashed by feminism to hate men. This subconscious hatred of men is literally the defining characteristic of most American women. Who the f**k would want to marry such a c**t?

I would say this is too extreme. 1 and 3 are widespread problems, but they are not universal. For a strong counter-example, there are Amish women in the US. I saw a documentary about some Amish who went to the UK. One girl was from a family that used to be Amish but no longer were because they went to another church, but still did the horse and buggy no electricity lifestyle. She convinced some teenage girl from a rich family in Britain that it was a good thing for a wife to submit to her husband. As far as being 'feminine', the Amish don't dress sexy or anything like that.

There are Christian girls who do not believe in feminism, who accept the idea that there should be gender role differentiation, in some of the more conservative churches. Divorce rates for couples who are active in church are much lower than for the general population, too. There are characteristics that make a woman or couple less likely to divorce.

Women who are virgins at marriage, the last I read, were less likely to divorce. I'd also imagine if they waited until marriage, sex is a big deal, and not something they'd be likely to do casually with some other dude after they get married. So one of the problems with finding brides in America is that virgins are rare.

About divorce laws, I suppose you could marry an American girl then migrate to Saudi Arabia. You could also get married overseas and choose some place that is less extreme than Saudi Arabia, which is really overkill if you are looking for legal systems that favor men's rights. It doesn't have all the other rights for men.

Another problem with marrying American girls is a lot of them have tattoos and piercings. I find that to be gross and unfeminine, but I'm an old married guy in his 40's.

There are the low numbers on the end of the bell curve in any normal distribution. So you could find a really good potential wife in the US. Typically, though, the most desireable ones are not the bulk of the population in the middle of the bell curve.
LOL, you think this is too extreme, and I say it is not extreme enough. Okay, you're a boomer, I get it, you grew up in a pre-feminist society. We younger men have never known anything but a feminist society our entire lives. So instead of trying to white knight for women against young men (which shows you're a gender traitor, as well), why not just accept the fact that you can't comprehend what life is like for younger men and at the least, do not oppose us when we try to create change?

Boomers need to f***ing retire and let far more intelligent and capable younger people take over. Most companies that are flourishing right now are run by millennials or Gen Xers. Companies run by boomers are all going out of business because boomers don't know how to compete in our modern society because they literally do not comprehend the modern society.

And the fact that you think Christian women are different is proof of how utterly naive you are. Christian women are WORSE than non-christian women, by a long shot. All those "good little born again virgin Christian" girls you adore so much. Guess what they were doing before they hit the wall at age 30, got fat, and joined a church? They were f***ing 100s of men. Enjoy other men's leftovers, if you really want a christian girl so much.

Do you want to continue this discussion, and further expose your ignorance and naivity?
Last edited by GuyAbroad8293 on October 8th, 2018, 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

-American women are typically overweight.

-American women use conniving strategy to financially enrich themselves via marriage and/or divorce.

-American women are masculine, aggressive, and quite often rude to men.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 4:50 pm
-American women are typically overweight.

-American women use conniving strategy to financially enrich themselves via marriage and/or divorce.

-American women are masculine, aggressive, and quite often rude to men.
So pretty much we shared the same 2 reasons. The first one, that is American women being fat, is another excellent reason.
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

I don't mean to be an asshole but I am NOT going to sit here and let this boomer cuck spew his blue pill bullshit and mislead younger men.

Boomers get their asses pwned online because they simply cannot compete with far more intelligent younger men on an information medium like the internet.

Anyway, I've said my piece, and I really don't like being an asshole to people so I'll go ahead and abandon this thread and let others do the discussion. I have faith that younger men are smart enough to see through the pathetic cucked blue-pill arguments of the boomers.

Post by Nailer »

Source? Everything I have read states that Christian divorce rates are about the same as non-Christian:
https://www.thoughtco.com/divorce-rates ... sts-248494

I am genuinely interested if you can show otherwise. I am f***ing a white married Muslim woman right now, so I am not really convinced religion makes any difference.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

[quote=GuyAbroad8293 post_id=316900 time=1539042546 user_id=29802

LOL, you think this is too extreme, and I say it is not extreme enough. Okay, you're a boomer, I get it, you grew up in a pre-feminist society.[/quote]

Boomer? I'm in my 40's, not my 70's. I'm in Gen X. There was plenty of feminist philosophy when I was a kid, but it seemed to be less and less toxic, admittedly. It has gotten worse over time.

But, yes, still extreme. There are still _some_ non feminists out there. The Amish are an example. Their daddies might not let you have them unless you convert, grow a beard, and start driving a horse and buggy first. There are some other decent girls out there.

[quote[
We younger men have never known anything but a feminist society our entire lives. So instead of trying to white knight for women against young men (which shows you're a gender traitor, as well), why not just accept the fact that you can't comprehend what life is like for younger men and at the least, do not oppose us when we try to create change?[/quote]

You aren't paying attention. I agree there is a problem. I just pointed out it's not 100% of women. I'm not a gender traitor. It should not be 'us versus them.' Women living in a nonfeminist world is good for them, too. It is good for a wife to submit to her man, for the men to be in charge, etc. This should not be a gender war. That's the problem with the feminists, creating an atmosphere of hatred and gender wars.
Boomers need to f***ing retire and let far more intelligent and capable younger people take over. Most companies that are flourishing right now are run by millennials or Gen Xers. Companies run by boomers are all going out of business because boomers don't know how to compete in our modern society because they literally do not comprehend the modern society.
I'm a GenXer. Do you have any examples of GenX companies going out of business? Boomers are pretty old, so if they are small businesses and the GenX kids don't want to take over, they may shut down their business because they retire. Otherwise, do you have any evidence for your claims?
And the fact that you think Christian women are different is proof of how utterly naive you are. Christian women are WORSE than non-christian women, by a long shot. All those "good little born again virgin Christian" girls you adore so much. Guess what they were doing before they hit the wall at age 30, got fat, and joined a church? They were f***ing 100s of men. Enjoy other men's leftovers, if you really want a christian girl so much.
I married an Asian virgin when I lived in Asia, so I didn't marry one of those types of girls. I'd imagine some girls fit your description. 100s of sex partners would probably rare, too, based on my vague recollections of research. Virgins are rare, but they do exist, and statistically are more likely to be found among those who are religious. Ticking born again on a survey doesn't do much for having lower divorce rates, etc. But lower divorce rates correlate with regular church attendance and other metrics.

It is easier to find a woman who fits the profile of an ideal wife in certain places in Asia than in the US, IMO, but there some girls who could make good wives just about anywhere.
Do you want to continue this discussion, and further expose your ignorance and naivity?
You should read more carefully. You seem to be sharing your thoughts, opinions, and observations, not well-researched facts. That's okay, but you shouldn't pretend like you somehow disproved what I wrote when you did no such thing. This is a discussion forum, not a war zone
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

1. American women are brainwashed by feminism to hate men. This subconscious hatred of men is literally the defining characteristic of most American women. Who the f**k would want to marry such a cunt?

Great post!!!
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

So many American women are just bitches. They have a meanness to them and love to stir up drama and pick fights over petty nonsense.

Why on Earth would I want to spend the rest of my life with someone like that?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

3 Reasons Why you should not marry an American woman?

Only 3 reasons?
Why you should not?

Better ask
Why should you....

There is no reason at all why you should marry an American woman. Not even one. And there is no excuse for your misery if you do it nevertheless.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

American women are not good at doing anything. Most american men think their the best in the women in the world. The truth is their not even in the top 100 as a country.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

American men and women - two sides of the same coin.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

yick wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 5:49 pm
American men and women - two sides of the same coin.
I seriously doubt it. The men are better looking than the women are.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs