How to become a goddamn faggot?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

How to become a goddamn faggot?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

How does one become a f***ing faggot?
Last edited by GuyAbroad8293 on October 11th, 2018, 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: How to ask Satan for financial help?

Post by TruthSeeker »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 6th, 2018, 1:48 pm
I'm at the point where I am ready to ask Satan for financial help. I've tried everything else and nothing works. So I guess Satan is my only option now.

My only concern is, I do not want to feel "possessed", I want to feel like I am fully in control of myself and living a stable life. Basically I want to maintain the current stability of my life. I do not want to go batshit insane, or experience a bunch of sudden changes.

I know Winston is very knowledgeable and these types of esoteric things. I also don't want to join any organization or church of Satan cause that's just gay.

How do I ask Satan for help with money and how do I actually receive it?
I think there was a movie made on this years ago. Why would you think that Winston is an expert on this subject?

Here's what the Bible says:

Matthew 4:8-9
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

So I suppose all you have to do is bow down and worship the devil. But how do you know that the devil is extending you this offer and how do you know he won't renege later? You'll be left with nothing and still lose your soul. Anyway, it's worth a try.

My only advice is don't play with ouija boards, tarot cards and other paraphernalia because that could open you up to demonic possession.

I will leave you with this:

Mark 8:36
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I think Satan may want more than you are willing to pay. It is like countries dealing with the Jews. In fact it is likely exactly like countries dealing with the Jews because the Jews are likely emissaries for Satan. Just don't do it. I am being serious.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You blow the KIKE!
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

You might try sacrificing a goy baby. I know you'd prefer to off a baby boomer, but I don't think our old carcasses have nearly as much value to the dark side.

Just kidding -- don't do it. Check out Lady Gaga's latest ravings about whether the price is worth it.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

All you fags saying "it ain't worth it". Well, given the choice between being perpetually unemployed, which might one day lead to homelessness, is serving Satan not a better choice?

and btw i am not a christian nor do i believe that jesus ever existed, since there is literally zero physical or scholarly evidence of his existence. So quoting Bible verses is pointless.

Post by Nailer »

1. If Satan exists they are probably right.
2. If Satan doesn't exist, he therefore cannot help you.
3. There are probably other souls the Lord of Darkness would prefer over yours.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I do not know if you are serious or not. Do you believe God exists? Do you believe Satan exists, but not that God exists? Are you just trolling the forum with a provocative question?

Asking Satan for help is incredibly stupid and dangerous.

Ask God for help. It has worked for me so far. Once I even prayed for a very specific amount of money, and someone gave me the same amount about an hour later. If you were to hang around Christians, you might hear a lot more stories like that, as I often had, because of God answering prayers made in faith.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Nailer wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 4:18 pm
I can become WORTHY of Satan!

Post by MrMan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 4:30 pm
Nailer wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 4:18 pm
I can become WORTHY of Satan!
Satan's power over souls is temporary. He faces a similar fate as rebellious human souls at some point in the future. I don't think you have to do anything special to be any more worthy of Satan than you already are. It sounds like you are already a subject of his kingdom. If you start attracting his attention, maybe you could get demonized, be raving around, insane, get some kind of illness, etc. It does not sound pleasant. On the other hand, you might experience some pleasure, wealth, etc. if Satan or his minions kind find some advantage in that before a horrible fate befell you if you went that route.

You would be better off to get out from under the power of Satan altogether.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This is an interesting blog post about research linking certain mental illness cases with demons.

http://anglicalpentecostal.blogspot.com ... ry-of.html
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MrMan wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 4:46 pm
This is an interesting blog post about research linking certain mental illness cases with demons.

Definitely a lot of mental illness is caused by demons, and not by some "biological chemical deficiency" as claimed by modern psychology, which is then used as an excuse to sell Big Pharma drugs.

I mean, hey, I've tried everything. I simply can't find a job. So maybe Satan or Demons will help me, cause God sure as shit isn't. God does not give a f**k about any of us.

Post by gsjackson »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 7:50 pm
MrMan wrote:

Definitely a lot of mental illness is caused by demons, and not by some "biological chemical deficiency" as claimed by modern psychology, which is then used as an excuse to sell Big Pharma drugs.

I mean, hey, I've tried everything. I simply can't find a job. So maybe Satan or Demons will help me, cause God sure as shit isn't. God does not give a f**k about any of us.
What are you looking for? Do you have a degree?
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

gsjackson wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 8:11 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 7:50 pm
MrMan wrote:

What are you looking for? Do you have a degree?
No degree, no skills. Whatever I can do online.

Basically if I don't find something within the next month or so, I am literally going to make a pact with a demon and achieve financial stability that way.

So if you want to "save my soul", then help me find work before then. Otherwise I will reject God and his worthless servants, whom have done absolutely nothing for me on the material level. Last time I checked, I am a physical being and still require food and shelter and that requires money, and God and his servants have done absolutely NOTHING to help me on a financial level. I am about at the point of saying f**k you God and become a servant of demons and try to antagonize God and his worthless servants.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 10:45 pm
No degree, no skills. Whatever I can do online.
The time it took me from wanting to make a living online to actually doing it was about 17 years. You could argue about whether I acquired some skills in the intervening time. If you are restricting yourself to online work then you may have a problem. It is just possible that you will have to venture outside and acquire some skills and/or lift stuff and whatnot.