The midterm elections

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: The midterm elections

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Voting changes nothing. Both parties are owned by the same elite. Nothing will change.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 7:49 pm
Voting changes nothing. Both parties are owned by the same elite. Nothing will change.
Electing Trump changed a lot, not so much in the formal sense but because it caused a lot of awakening by traditionalist white men all over the world. If that weren't so the Jews would not be going ballistic. I understand your sentiment, but this is the one time in our lives when it is not the case.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Cornfed wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 7:52 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 7:49 pm
Electing Trump changed a lot, not so much in the formal sense but because it caused a lot of awakening by traditionalist white men all over the world. If that weren't so the Jews would not be going ballistic. I understand your sentiment, but this is the one time in our lives when it is not the case.
I don't understand the apathy thing. We are seeing real genuine conflict for the first times in our lives. If the people on TV are pretending to be enraged they deserve the best actor in history award. "The elites" are not a monolithic entity, nor are they all-powerful. A lot of them are aware of what is happening, but they don't want to stick their necks out if the common people aren't demanding change.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Moretorque wrote:
October 6th, 2018, 8:41 am
You have to research who these people are and where they come from. Are they connected to the empire running this counterfeiting operation or do they want less government ? Stupid people vote for big government and they know this thats why they are flooding the country with idiots.

The elite have put a plan in action to try and take the country back at midterm. We can only hope the elections will be fair on the eletro machines and the people voting vote for canidates who promise rule by honest law and less government rather than more free stuff from the state.
judging from your statements, you are extremely naive. You really think Trump is an "outsider" and a "threat" to the establishment, the elite?

2000 illegals are flooding across the border daily. Trump can't even stop that. Trump was allowed to win so that the conservatives could be pacified with a false sense of "having won".

It is all about engineering a civil war, and the elite think long term. They need to get the liberals extremely enraged before a civil war is possible. So Trump serves both purposes simultaneously.

And either way, do you really think the elite would allow anyone who is a true threat to the establishment to win?

This is all one massive, false scripted reality, and the retarded goyim are dumb enough to buy into it.

Post by Moretorque »

look Trump has a massive ego, he became a billionaire and now he wants to be immortal through history so he has turned on them. He supposedly is represented by large sections of the military complex and other hi ranking people around the world who have had enough of the Zionist British mafia empire who set this entire system up solely for their benefit.

Use your head , he is not one of them and what he represents with the others behind him is a massive problem for the ones building this one world commie dictatorship. The people behind Trump have been working on a plan for a long while to overthrow the ruling elite headquatered in the CITI.....

We need Mr. Wu in on this one to set us all strait.....
Time to Hide!
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Also consider that the red diaper babies that started the long march through the institutions really want to see their plan completed within their lifetimes, which are quickly coming to an end. I think this more than anything else is causing them to accelerate plans and make stupid decisions. They've played the long game for a long time but now they want gratification.

The boomers have a deathwish to kill their own children, but with any luck we will outlive them.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The boomers just signed up and have been reaping the benefits of the Zionist ponzi economics set up after the 1933 bankruptcy, ponzi's work at the beginning but the infinite growth paradigm is coming to an end shortly.

They had WW 3 planned out to depopulate and overturn the tables and reset they system on the other side but humanity is waking up because of the net and it is a serious problem for them.
Time to Hide!
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Does anyone think the Daily Stormer isn't massively funded by billionaires, probably including Peter Thiel? Their analysis is often spot-on (and hilarious), the volume of content they produce is enormous and never-ending, and the level of sophistication is incredible. If you want to see what an organic anti-Jewish blog looks like, and what happens to it, look at Return of Kings.

If you were a white billionaire who did not want to see your race genocided, and you realized effective media was the way forward, where would you put your money? In dinosaur media that can be easily shut down and traced back to you, or in new and growing media designed to appeal to a younger audience?
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

We have made more progress in the last three years than the last 20 year combined. Let me remind you:
-Pro-invasion "conservatives" like Jeb Bush are openly ridiculed and completely discredited. Cucks like Lyndsey Graham and Ted Cruz are quickly learning which side their bread is buttered on and switching over to the new paradigm.
-We have a playboy in office who f***s hot bitches and doesn't give a f**k.
-Accusations of racism are no longer an effective means to silence a political opponent. Accusations of rape, as long as they are baseless, have also proven to be ineffective.
-Enforcing borders is now a legitimate political position. A few years ago this was unspeakable heresy.
-Liberals are seeing the first real resistance they have ever seen in their lives, and are doubling down and freaking out in ways that are both laughable and entertaining. At last, the shoe is on the other foot, and they are not taking it with any dignity.
=War against women is bubbling just below the surface and the majority of men of all races are quietly running out of patience.

None of this was true just a few years ago.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Nailer wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 4:12 pm
We have made more progress in the last three years than the last 20 year combined. Let me remind you:
-Pro-invasion "conservatives" like Jeb Bush are openly ridiculed and completely discredited. Cucks like Lyndsey Graham and Ted Cruz are quickly learning which side their bread is buttered on and switching over to the new paradigm.
-We have a playboy in office who f***s hot bitches and doesn't give a f**k.
-Accusations of racism are no longer an effective means to silence a political opponent. Accusations of rape, as long as they are baseless, have also proven to be ineffective.
-Enforcing borders is now a legitimate political position. A few years ago this was unspeakable heresy.
-Liberals are seeing the first real resistance they have ever seen in their lives, and are doubling down and freaking out in ways that are both laughable and entertaining. At last, the shoe is on the other foot, and they are not taking it with any dignity.
=War against women is bubbling just below the surface and the majority of men of all races are quietly running out of patience.

None of this was true just a few years ago.
As long as accusations of anti-semitism are enough to silence people, the game is lost. Don't forget who the opponents are.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Oh, another thought I had today:

We live in a world where literally raping children is more socially acceptable than criticizing Jews.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Nailer wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 4:43 pm
Oh, another thought I had today:

We live in a world where literally raping children is more socially acceptable than criticizing Jews.

look at all these MK-ULTRA robots. They are literally NPCs, robots.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Now that it seems the Dems are doing their level best to alienate all sane voters it is all the more important everyone votes Republican in order to make it a crushing victory. In the past it wouldn't have mattered, but with Trump in office it will be a major symbolic victory for traditionalism & nationalism against Jewish golbo-homo.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Repubs/Dems are two sides of the same coin.

Andrew Anglin published an article proving Taylor Swift is a shemale. He also published some antifeminist article. Otherwise this whole "go out and vote" moralfaggotry is the gayest shit i've ever seen.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 7:42 pm
Repubs/Dems are two sides of the same coin.
You keep saying that and I keep explaining why it is currently not the case.