E! True Hollywood specials make me feel like crap.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

E! True Hollywood specials make me feel like crap.

Post by Tamingstrange »

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I honestly hate E! True Hollywood specials and other celebrity specials of the like. Imo, they are sure fire ways to stomp my self-esteem into dust. My roommate watches them frequently, And I'm able to hear from my room. Listening to the people on the show being interviewed about the celebrity makes me want to gag. They sound like such kiss asses the way they worship the them, showering them with praises and talking about them as if they're gods. It may sound stupid, but it makes me feel worthless and insignificant, like their lives matter soooo much and mine doesn't mean shit.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: E! True Hollywood specials make me feel like crap.

Post by tom »

Tamingstrange wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 9:21 pm
They sound like such kiss asses the way they worship the them, showering them with praises and talking about them as if they're gods. It may sound stupid, but it makes me feel worthless and insignificant, like their lives matter soooo much and mine doesn't mean shit.
That is a typical female mindset, very common. You feel like crap for being told your crap, who would have thought. Stop watching that stuff, its unhealthy as you seem to be well aware of. Your only human and if your constant bombarded with that kind of negative stuff it will affect you. I stopped watching TV 20 years ago. It's virtually all lies and anti male.

משה בן יצחק
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Post by Tamingstrange »

I'm a guy
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

tom wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 11:50 am
Tamingstrange wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 9:21 pm
They sound like such kiss asses the way they worship the them, showering them with praises and talking about them as if they're gods. It may sound stupid, but it makes me feel worthless and insignificant, like their lives matter soooo much and mine doesn't mean shit.
That is a typical female mindset, very common. You feel like crap for being told your crap, who would have thought. Stop watching that stuff, its unhealthy as you seem to be well aware of. Your only human and if your constant bombarded with that kind of negative stuff it will affect you. I stopped watching TV 20 years ago. It's virtually all lies and anti male.

That guy has made some really good videos, I like his YouTube channel.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."