Russian guy arrested for "eavesdropping"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Russian guy arrested for "eavesdropping"

Post by TruthSeeker »

WHAT HAPPENED

A candidate who applied for a position with the CIty of Hesperia complained to the City Manager that he was qualified and discriminated against. Apparently, City of Hesperia has NO COMPLAINT PROCEDURE whatsoever, so there was no way to even fill out a form.

However, a City Manager's office rep decided to call this candidate to "talk and discuss" things. During this conversation, which she made from an official City line the candidate told her, that her and others working for City of Hesperia were unprofessional and playing favorites. Instead of taking this as constructive criticism, she decided to interpret this as a threat and call police.

Hesperia police interviewed me, he had to play them back the call recording and they found no threat was made. However, they still felt like they wanted to get me on something, and that something conveniently turned out to be PC 632 - eavesdropping. For recording a phone call with an automatic phone app that he only played back to police and no one else. So next morning Ryan McNinch, an officer with Hesperia Police arrested him.

He spent the whole day in jail (they arrested him early in morning on purpose). And about a month later, he was charged with PC 632 - for recording a phone call he had to use to prove his innocence in her baseless accusations of threats!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russian guy arrested for "eavesdropping"

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yes, this is a Russian-Jewish bloke who has made a following over his dislike for American society and American life. He comes off as depressed in my view, but he is almost always correct.

He considers his parents decision to bring him and the family to America as a nightmare. He was bullied in school, and never felt happy as time went on. Conversely, on a recent trip to Russia, he was a pea in a pod just marveling at how much freer and nicer it was.

He finally, after many people implored him to do so, decided to emigrate back to Russia. While he was waiting on his move date, he got embroiled in an argument with some local bureaucrat and recorded the conversation without realizing that such is unlawful in that state. He is paying the consequences now.

To me is is a high-IQ, deep thinker, who has difficulty putting his intelligence to good, practical use. He belongs back in Russia where I hope he can start a new life which is more satisfying than his life in the good ole' US of Gay.