If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from HA group would you allow to date her?

0%
63%
1%
25%
5%
No votes
10%
No votes
25%
No votes
50%
13%
75%
No votes
80%
No votes
90%
No votes
95%
No votes
99%
No votes
100%
No votes

Total votes: 8
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 4:39 pm
If all men followed your advice the world would be worse than it is now, with men just sleeping with women without marrying them.
As if you really care about men! Manginas see fellow men as rivals and seek to destroy them in futile efforts to secure female attention for themselves.

The very fact that you had to go to Indonesia to find a wife and have your first sexual experience means that you could never be the friend of your fellow man. Manginas hate men as a rule.

I wonder about your mental health too given your prepubescent denials about your Indonesian wife and her pre-marital (ahem) "activities." A Captain Save-A -Hoe is always mentally weak.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 5:11 pm
As if you really care about men! Manginas see fellow men as rivals and seek to destroy them in futile efforts to secure female attention for themselves.
I care about men and women, too. I am not trying to secure female attention and attraction. I don't give teenage girls allowances to sleep with them. I think you are projecting again. Not everyone has your priorities and values.
The very fact that you had to go to Indonesia to find a wife and have your first sexual experience means that you could never be the friend of your fellow man. Manginas hate men as a rule.
I did not go to Indonesia with the intention to find a wife. I was looking for a wife. I happened to be working in Indonesia. I found my wife there. I waited to get married to have sex to marry because I did not want to sin against God. That was her motivation, too.
I wonder about your mental health too given your prepubescent denials about your Indonesian wife and her pre-marital (ahem) "activities." A Captain Save-A -Hoe is always mentally weak.
Dishonest people tend to see other people has dishonest. Sexually immoral people tend to assume other people are sexually immoral. I think you are lashing out there with your insults-- maybe to make yourself feel better somehow. Hurt people hurt people. I feel sorry for you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 1:15 pm
October 2nd, 2018, 5:11 pm
I care about men and women, too. I am not trying to secure female attention and attraction. I don't give teenage girls allowances to sleep with them. I think you are projecting again. Not everyone has your priorities and values.
Of course you don't care about men! A common thread from your posts is making excuses about why men should be as bound and controlled by a wife as you!

If you had any real concern for men you would set the example by dumping your Indonesian wife and enjoying the freedom that is men's birthright! Instead, you are a man-hating mangina advocating for gynocentric Christianity.

Send her back to turning tricks in the bars over there and maybe you could earn a bit of self-respect. Until then, you are part of the problem and no friend of men!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expat,
I'm really sorry for you. Whatever it is inside of you that makes you feel like you have to spread lies and venom really needs to be dealt with. You need to be healed from that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 3:24 pm
Contrarian Expat,
I'm really sorry for you.
Really? That's odd, because if I had the chance to swap lives with you, I'd sooner jump off a cliff than live like you as:

-A self-admitted former "40 year old virgin,"
-Banished to living in Indonesia for some odd reason.
-Who finally scored some cheap sex from low-hanging local fruit of a woman,
-Married that low-hanging fruit to make a hoe into a housewife,
-Tries to shame younger and better men to live as pathetically as he does,
-And exists as an addlebrained halfwit so brainwashed with "Muh Bible" propaganda that he can't even think straight.

With all that in mind, I would feel sorry for you if you weren't such a santimonious DoucheCuck.

But I don't :lol:
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

I think about half are gentleman enough to trust with my daughter
Cute Rabbit
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

October 4th, 2018, 4:29 am
-A self-admitted former "40 year old virgin,"
-Banished to living in Indonesia for some odd reason.
-Who finally scored some cheap sex from low-hanging local fruit of a woman,
-Married that low-hanging fruit to make a hoe into a housewife,
-Tries to shame younger and better men to live as pathetically as he does,
-And exists as an addlebrained halfwit so brainwashed with "Muh Bible" propaganda that he can't even think straight.
Does it make you feel better to make up lies about people. My wife and I were virgins when we married in our 20's-- both intentionally so, and started having sex right away. My wife is a beautiful woman. I don't live in Indonesia, now, though I have on and off in the past. I've got advanced degrees, a beautiful wife, a good career. I don't have to go on the Internet and spew lies about people to make myself feel better.

I can understand how, if a man is lacking in ethics, he may result to lies and insults if he promotes an indefensible philosophy and he cannot argue his case well enough with reason to convince other people.
But I really wonder about what goes on in your mind--if you really believe if you make up a lie and post it, that it is a fact. You seem to have deluded yourself into thinking that those who do not hold to your immoral philosophy are in denial or lying about it, so I wonder if you delude yourself about these other lies. If you really believe what you posted above, something is seriously wrong with your mind.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 4:24 pm
My wife and I were virgins when we married in our 20's-- both intentionally so, and started having sex right away.
:roll:

This is the type of thing that marks you are an absolute moron.

It is completely believable that you were a virgin before you were married. You are naive to a fault, archaic in your beliefs, and deeply resentful that other men have full and complete sexual lives without having to be married like you.

But I have a newsflash for you Mr. Man(gina), YOUR WIFE WAS NOT A VIRGIN BEFORE MARRIAGE YOU IDIOT! INDONESIA IS A COUNTRY WHERE HYMEN RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY HAS BEEN FOOLING DOPES LIKE YOU FOR DECADES.

The fact that you STILL believe that your wife was a virgin is emblematic of the blinders you have in life. So when you brag about how your Indonesian wife was a virgin, guys who know the truth chuckle to ourselves that you STILL live under that delusion. :lol:

Indonesian women are masters at this deception. Indonesia is particularly fanatical about virginity preservation because up until recently it was known to require women to undergo virginity tests before joining the police or the military. This was an extension of the requirement for virginity before marriage. I have lived in 3 muslims countries where I personally slept with women who I later helped pay for hymen restoration surgery so that they could dupe their fiances.

So brag all you want that you could not have sex before marriage. But your wife was absolutely NOT a virgin when she married you fool. Get over it!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

October 4th, 2018, 5:16 pm
But I have a newsflash for you Mr. Man(gina), YOUR WIFE WAS NOT A VIRGIN BEFORE MARRIAGE YOU IDIOT! INDONESIA IS A COUNTRY WHERE HYMEN RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY HAS BEEN FOOLING DOPES LIKE YOU FOR DECADES.

The fact that you STILL believe that your wife was a virgin is emblematic of the blinders you have in life. So when you brag about how your Indonesian wife was a virgin, guys who know the truth chuckle to ourselves that you STILL live under that delusion. :lol:
Either you are just arguing to be obnoxious, something is wrong with your reasoning skills, or you are mentally imbalanced somehow. I am not resentful. Your logic here is because some doctors perform hymen reconstruction surgery in Indonesia, that my wife must have had it done. I don't know if your line of reasoning falls is stupid or crazy or both.

You don't know my wife. I know her to be honest in other areas, and I know her character to know where I can trust her far better than you can sitting there angrily on the other side of a laptop screen hurling insults. Hymen reconstruction surgery costs money, more than my wife had when i married her.
Indonesian women are masters at this deception. Indonesia is particularly fanatical about virginity preservation because up until recently it was known to require women to undergo virginity tests before joining the police or the military. This was an extension of the requirement for virginity before marriage. I have lived in 3 muslims countries where I personally slept with women who I later helped pay for hymen restoration surgery so that they could dupe their fiances.
You should get jail time for that, and they should get the death penalty if she succeeded. You project onto everyone else based on your limited experience and frame of reference. I believe you that you sleep with the kind of women who would have hymen reconstruction surgery. That's the quality of character you attract. I can believe that. You seem to have a hard time believing that anyone out there could have sexual morals superior to your own and exercise self-control, and that is just not the case.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

rabbithabit wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 1:10 pm
Ha ha ha! You haven't been around here long. If you have a daughter, you should keep her far away from most posters on this forum.

I wonder who is posting. I suppose you could be a real woman and that could be your real picture. But I wonder if some guy is getting revenge on a woman he doesn't like telling personal stories and other comments like this.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Either you are just arguing to be obnoxious, something is wrong with your reasoning skills, or you are mentally imbalanced somehow. I am not resentful. Your logic here is because some doctors perform hymen reconstruction surgery in Indonesia, that my wife must have had it done. I don't know if your line of reasoning falls is stupid or crazy or both.

You don't know my wife. I know her to be honest in other areas, and I know her character to know where I can trust her far better than you can sitting there angrily on the other side of a laptop screen hurling insults. You have nothing to accuse me of, so you make up lies.
You should get jail time for that, and they should get the death penalty if she succeeded. You project onto everyone else based on your limited experience and frame of reference. I believe you that you sleep with the kind of women who would have hymen reconstruction surgery. That's the quality of character you attract. I can believe that. You seem to have a hard time believing that anyone out there could have sexual morals superior to your own and exercise self-control, and that is just not the case.

I feel sorry for you, since you the type of person who has the compulsion to make up lies about people to make himself feel better.
Last edited by MrMan on October 4th, 2018, 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 6:26 pm
The fact that you STILL believe that your wife was a virgin is emblematic of the blinders you have in life.
Either you are just arguing to be obnoxious, something is wrong with your reasoning skills, or you are mentally imbalanced somehow.
Please, both of you, honestly - it's now really about the time to stop with these nonsense comments, this for that/that for this.

Let's go back to 'normal'.

What about both of you stop replying to comments from each other?

What about both of you make use of the IGNORE-LIST - option?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 6:28 pm
rabbithabit wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 1:10 pm
Ha ha ha! You haven't been around here long. If you have a daughter, you should keep her far away from most posters on this forum.
I wonder who is posting. I suppose you could be a real woman and that could be your real picture. But I wonder if some guy is getting revenge on a woman he doesn't like telling personal stories and other comments like this.
We don't know who are these people who are posting here in most cases.
It is up to the individual to disclose who he or she is in real life, but it cannot be verified what they write.

The only way to know best is if you meet these posters in person, face to face, but this is mostly not the case.

Many prefer to be totally anonymous. Some do not mind a bit of personal internet chat/email but do not want to disclose their picture, age and name, only a few agree to a webcam meeting and talk.

-----

So far I met personally only 2 members of this HA-Forum, one here in Japan, another one in Thailand and both, while we are totally different people from each other we had a nice meeting in a restaurant. However we lost personal contact again as we do not have much in common. Both HA-members gave me a very good impression.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

Haters will always hate especially frustrated lonely ones
Cute Rabbit
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 6:31 pm
You should get jail time for that, and they should get the death penalty if she succeeded.
This typifies what religious people resort to when they get shown the truth. They wish to silence others, throw them in jail, or have them executed all because their worldview has been pierced by reality.

I am not at all surprised however. You are just doing what devout religious nuts do.

But at least now you know the truth. Each time you take a look at your wife from now on, just make peace with the fact that you definitely were not her first. You're not the first guy to live under that delusion, and you will certainly not be the last.

On a final note before I place you back on ignore, have you considered paternity tests for your children? That is something you should strongly consider knowing what you now know.