If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from HA group would you allow to date her?

0%
63%
1%
25%
5%
No votes
10%
No votes
25%
No votes
50%
13%
75%
No votes
80%
No votes
90%
No votes
95%
No votes
99%
No votes
100%
No votes

Total votes: 8
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 11:41 am
I think you are the only person I have come across who defines MGTOW that way. Most MGTOWs think it is somehow for a wrong to marry. Getting married overseas in a state more friendly toward men runs against other MGTOWs philosophy that I have encountered. MGTOWs seem to be either into living as hermits or being players.
MGTOW means 'men going their own way'
I was going my own way by moving away from Europe, never back, and settle down with an Asian woman.

You see, this was 1976 in Japan - compare the legal situation in Japan at that time with the legal situation today in USA.... see the difference?

Nowadays, yes, marriage for men is meaningless in feminist countries, and if I were a young man today, I cannot recommend it at all. I would reconsider, if I do it again even here in Japan - as you know Japan has its own MGTOW-similar herbivore movement.

About MGTOW, there are many kinds of them. It is not a fixed guideline what you have or not have to be.

I could say the same about Christianity. There are many groups, calling themselves Christians, but rather totally different from each other, a Jehovah is not a Catholic, a Mormon is not orthodox etc. etc.

You maybe don't know, that I am an admin of an MGTOW-Forum - I joined MGTOW about 15 years ago. Link below is at the end of my comment/signature.

And I am not the only member over there who is married and with daughters, even granddaughters.

If you want to discuss MGTOW further - beyond what some feminists telling you - you should ask WHY men join MGTOW.
MGTOW is against feminism, it is not hateful against all women. It is not always because of being rejected by a woman for a sexual relationship as you might presume.
I often talk to disappointed men and always tell them that hate of any form - including hate against women - is a way to nowhere, into self destruction.
Contrarian seems like an extremist, kind of like a brainwahsed hard-core Communist from the early 1900's, with a bleak, dismal, lifeless philosophy. Except his is just a different cold, lifeless philosophy.

Extremist? Well, he has his very strong opinion about himself... Interesting to see however, when you read back ALL comments from him and me over years in this HA-Forum, that he and I never had any disputes, never any hateful discussion...not about MGTOW, not about any other topic.

On the other side, read back about your own comments and his comments you both had against each other just during the last few months. I even ask you - both of you - a few days ago to stop and to put each other on the Ignore-List....

I will answer to the rest of your comment tomorrow, it's too late already. Bye for now.
Last edited by Yohan on October 8th, 2018, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It is now abundantly clear that you are now struggling with rationalization mode trying to come up with any and every excuse as to how your life does not suck as a married slave-cuck. The best thing you could do is just admit what you already know deep down. You are a wage-slave for your legal master (your wife) and her litter (her children). You do not even matter apart from bringing in the money for HER to spend and for being the beast of burden as she apportions your duties. Yes, that indeed sucks and if you were smart, you'd get out of that NOW.
MrMan wrote:
Contrarian seems like an extremist, kind of like a brainwahsed hard-core Communist from the early 1900's, with a bleak, dismal, lifeless philosophy. Except his is just a different cold, lifeless philosophy.
And likewise, you too Mr. Man(gina), seem like a religious extremist, brainwashed by years of parental and church indoctrination, with a bleak, dismal, lifeless existence that he has the utmost difficulty admitting was imposed upon him by his environment. I can't blame you for how you were raised, but I can blame you for remaining a benighted cuck mangina who has Stockholm Syndrome with his joint wife and government captors.
I am in the US at a moment. My wife and I are getting closer and closer to the 20 year mark of marriage, and she hasn't backstabbed me and divorced me. She knows its wrong to do so. If you have the same values it helps.
Most ruined men repeat the same foolish mantra BEFORE they get zeroed out by their wives. At the risk of sounding heartless, I hope your wife absolutely divorce rapes you while in the States and rakes you through the hot coals of the family courts. Why do I wish that upon you? So that at least you would have a wake up call and therefore cease to encourage other men to live the hellish life that you are living!
There is a lot of 'value' to having someone you love who cares about you. You take care of each other.
There is even more "value" in having a bevy of young women who care about you and having the means to live out your wildest dreams in the countries of your choice because you can afford to do so without the financial parasites called wives and children whom also sap your energy, freedoms, and choices away. Ask yourself how much your wife would continue to "care" about you if you stopped bringing in your money for her to spend? She would eventually drop you so quick your head would spin! In that way, your wife is a prostitute!
My wife cooks for me.
Everyday, I have international chefs cooking for me with young, buxom beauties serving them to me. My meals are tastier, healthier, and more pleasing than an Indonesian wife could ever have the time or talent to make.
If I want sex, I don't have to go out to a club and pick up a young woman or pay a girl on a sugar daddy website and go through a lot of trouble.
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but if your Indonesian, "20 years over the hill" wife who has birthed multiple children offered sex to me on a silver platter, I would toss it back in her face with bold laughter. In other words, your wife has extremely low sexual market value now and it is far better to go thru the troubles of meeting an ever replenishing, fresh supply of gorgeous women who would make you want to go home smack your wife if you were free enough to experience sex with them. So you go on and continue to have sex with your wife even though I know you are sick of it (and her) and you sometimes don't even want to see her face, let alone her nether regions.
If a man wants to have kids, there is no really good MGTOW way to do it. If you pay a surrogate and raise the kid, the kid doesn't have a real mother in the home-- unless you hire the surrogate, then that's more complicated than marriage. If she lives with mom, then he pays child support-- just like the divorce situation. And kids raised without a father in the home are at risk of many things statistically.
And why would anyone smart enough to really think about it actually want kids? The landscape is replete with parents who regret having children because of the huge negative impact it has had on their lives. Some parents just up and leave, others just secretly slave away because of the social taboos against vocalizing the dissatisfaction with parenthood.

And it is quite selfish of you to bring children up in such a topsy-turvy world of turmoil and strife just because you arrogantly "wanted kids." People like you who want kids just for the sake of having them do themselves and their kids a huge disservice in life. If your life was so devoid of purpose that you had to have kids to give it meaning, then I get it. But that is still extremely selfish on your part.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian expat,

I did not read your entire post of vitriolic fecal matter you vomitted upon the page. I just skimmed a bit of it. I doubt anyone else will actually read through the post, either. Your posts are very hateful, full of slander. It is obvious from your posts that you do not care about men. Your philosophy is not about caring for anyone.

Your life is short. You are aging just like the rest of us, and you are further down the line than I am, and even further down the line from my wife, who is younger than I am. At the end of my life, I will quite likely have my children and possibly my wife caring for me. When you shrivel up and have no more testosterone left, what will you have left to live for, if life for you is just about having sex with teenagers and girls in their 20's? You have death, and then you face the judgment of God. If misery loves company, I can see why you want to bring more people down with you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 4:17 pm
Contrarian expat,

I did not read your entire post of vitriolic fecal matter you vomitted upon the page. I just skimmed a bit of it. I doubt anyone else will actually read through the post, either. Your posts are very hateful, full of slander. It is obvious from your posts that you do not care about men. Your philosophy is not about caring for anyone.

Your life is short. You are aging just like the rest of us, and you are further down the line than I am, and even further down the line from my wife, who is younger than I am. At the end of my life, I will quite likely have my children and possibly my wife caring for me. When you shrivel up and have no more testosterone left, what will you have left to live for, if life for you is just about having sex with teenagers and girls in their 20's? You have death, and then you face the judgment of God. If misery loves company, I can see why you want to bring more people down with you.
Oh I know you read it all and that's why you are so triggered.
:lol:
If I die tomorrow, I will die a satisfied, fulfilled, and accomplished man. If you die tomorrow, you are going straight to hell for consistently perpetrating the marriage fraud against lesser experienced men. So to that I say:

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 8th, 2018, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 12:54 pm
Nowadays, yes, marriage for men is meaningless in feminist countries, and if I were a young man today, I cannot recommend it at all. I would reconsider, if I do it again even here in Japan - as you know Japan has its own MGTOW-similar herbivore movement.
But don't you think that's a sad thing? A man should be able to have a relationship with a woman. They used to have a joke about heaven having an American salary, a Japanese, wife, etc. I was talking to a Chinese guy the other day who got divorced who said Chinese women now have jobs and are no longer obedient. Maybe the same is true of Japan. Happiness in marriage seems to go along with the idea of the wife being obedient-- both for men and woman. It's one reason to marry a more traditional Asian-- or western woman if she is really, really traditional. The place for that in the west is in traditional subcultures, but hard to find.
About MGTOW, there are many kinds of them. It is not a fixed guideline what you have or not have to be.
I'd categorize men who talk about redpill, are aware of the unfairness of the legal system, etc. as men who hold to manosphere philosophy, as MRAs if they are activists about it, and as MGTOW if they are totally against marriage. But if men really go 'their own way' marriage should be an option. There needs to be a catch-all term for it. Maybe you use MGTOW for that, but everyone but yourself I've encountered who calls himself MGTOW is anti-marriage. Insulting those who disagree with that seems somewhat common among MGTOW, and you are an exception to that rule.

[quote[
Extremist? Well, he has his very strong opinion about himself... Interesting to see however, when you read back ALL comments from him and me over years in this HA-Forum, that he and I never had any disputes, never any hateful discussion...not about MGTOW, not about any other topic.[/quote]

He seems to do that with people who disagree with his anti-marriage views. If he runs out of reasonable and logical arguments, it's hateful personal attacks, pseudopsychology, pretending to read minds and know what other people are thinking. I hope he is pretending. If he's convinced of it, he may have something wrong with his mind-- other than the hateful attitude. Telling people what they think can be a form of manipulation as well, but it would require more finesse and would have to be aimed at a somewhat gullible person or person with fuzzy opinions to actually work.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 4:27 pm
But don't you think that's a sad thing? A man should be able to have a relationship with a woman.
Yes, he should be able to do so - but if he is doing it he will face ONLY disadvantages with nothing at all in return.
Why to do something which is known to be harmful to you?

Tell me, what is the advantage for a man if he marries in any Western country?
Why should a Western man marry a woman living next to him and continue to live in a Western feminist nation? I don't know even a single reason to do that

The bad quality of Western women is one side of the story - but the legal situation against men in Western countries cannot be ignored either.
If you bring a foreign wife back to your own country, you put yourself on high risk too. No difference.

The only way to go is either remain single or to move away to a country where the legal situation is better for men.
I'd categorize men who talk about redpill, are aware of the unfairness of the legal system, etc. as men who hold to manosphere philosophy, as MRAs if they are activists about it, and as MGTOW if they are totally against marriage. But if men really go 'their own way' marriage should be an option. There needs to be a catch-all term for it. Maybe you use MGTOW for that, but everyone but yourself I've encountered who calls himself MGTOW is anti-marriage. Insulting those who disagree with that seems somewhat common among MGTOW, and you are an exception to that rule.

I am not an exception, as I told you I am also taking care of a MGTOW-forum (link below) as admin since many years and I am not aware of any insults from members despite the forum is existing since more than 15 years.

MRAs/MGTOWs are not all the same, we have different experiences in our life, we are from very different countries, some are young, some are old,
some are rich, some are poor etc.

Some men became MGTOW, because they were badly treated as a child by females, some other were married, but cheated and facing a financial disaster, some others consider economic reasons, some others are risk-averse and unwilling even to try. Interesting that always a few females are showing up in MGTOW Forums, often because they have a son, who was badly treated by a woman....

I think you are only reading about MGTOW in English and from US/UK sources. There are often harsh comments (as you see yourself from Contrarian Expatriate) as response to hateful rampant radical feminist teachings. Men from other countries are by far more moderate as their women are more moderate too - despite the legal situation is totally pro-feminist, like in Continental Europe, in Spain, in Scandinavia...

Your question, about 'if men really go 'their own way' marriage should be an option' - for some men yes, it is - but surely not in Western countries, and of course not with Western women under the umbrella of pro-feminist laws...It's about relocation elsewhere where your legal position as a man is better protected and respected and why not to live there with a local wife - MGTOW is not hateful against women, but it is strongly against feminism and it is somehow risk-averse.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
English teaching was a couple of advanced degrees ago. I do not want to do that, not for a living at least. I might do a little volunteer work someday in the ELS arena. It doesn't pay that well to do it for a living. Singapore is probably not a really good place for ESL. Many of them speak English there, already. And you'd have to live in that kind of economy on an English teacher's salary. English teacher salaries are inflated compared to other salaries in some Asian countries.
I don't think you are better off as an English teacher (what kind of qualification can you offer?) in USA...many speak already English...

An English teacher, qualified, in any international school in Japan will earn an excellent salary, and many other Asian countries are in a better financial shape than Indonesia and are not known to be good in English, like South Korea, Thailand, China too...
or what about any other job? Why English teacher? I see no reason why to move back to USA...
If we really avoided behaviors that had any risks at all, we wouldn't drive or cross the street. There has to be some statistic out there for the number of drivers or street-crossers who get hit by a car. If you cross the street, you are trusting the guy at the red light not to hit the gas and kill you. You put your life in the hands of other people by driving or crossing the street. It's more risky than getting married...
You are joking, right?

I am riding my motorcycle since almost 50 years without accidents, and I am aware I am the weaker one on the road regardless if a signal is green for me and red for the other - and yes it happens that the other one does not respect the traffic rule. Drunk, sleepy, mobile phone ...

I will not trust any truck driver who is facing a red signal and I will not move on before he really stops. I can wait a few seconds. I know I am the weaker one...It will be me, the motorcycle rider, ending up in a hospital and not the truck driver.

However if a malicious woman really wants to harm you and you are living together with her in countries like USA, there is nothing what you can do about it. Just nothing. She can do with you whatever she likes to do...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan,

Riding a bike or crossing the street in Indonesia is probably a better analogy for getting married to an American woman these days. In Indonesia, drivers drive around you when you cross the street instead of stopping. I worked for a big foreign company over there once. The bike club posted on a page about riding bikes to work. HR answered back advising against it. Riding a bike for any real distance along those crowded roads with no lanes or drivers ignoring lanes, motorcycles in between, no side walks, food carts and people in the streets, does not make much sense. Most people still do not die from crossing the street. The chances of it are probably higher than the US. Maybe the slow traffic mitigates the risk over there. It is possible to mitigate the risks in marriage, too, primarily at the beginning with partner selection, and also how you go forward with it.

There are plenty of married men, even in the US, who have gone through 50 years of marriage without an accident. I've been in an automobile accident. I was in one on a school bus as a child before I even learned to drive.

I am not an English teacher. I was many years ago, but not now. I am waiting on a contract to do some marketing right now, and another research contract, also.

The US is a good place, in some ways, for children to finish high school if you are selective about where they go. For men without children or men with older children, this reason for living in the US. It outweighs the threat of a trusted partner stabbing you in the back when the trusted partner is not some theoretical possibility as it is for some posters on the forum. My wife has stuck with me through poverty and times when we were doing well financially, and has been faithful to me in a number of ways.

Sorry my memory is fuzzy, but aren't you married? Do you think if you moved to the west, your wife would up and leave you because you changed locations? Sure, the legal system is unfair. That doesn't mean that she will take advantage of you.

It is like traffic. The whole sytem is based on trusting other people to follow the rules. You trust people you do not even know to follow the rules and not hit you when you ride your bike, and the consequences are more dire than a divorce if they do not.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 4:25 pm
If I die tomorrow, I will die a satisfied, fulfilled, and accomplished man. If you die tomorrow, you are going straight to hell for consistently perpetrating the marriage fraud against lesser experienced men. So to that I say:
I suspect you are actually afraid of Hell, though you will not admit it. And you know the irony here. If Hell is real, then it is likely that God and the Biblical narrative connected with Hell is real as well. And of course, according to the Bible, fornicating is sin. Spreading lies about other men is sin, too. From the standard of the Bible, surely you are not big enough into self-deception to think that you are righteous. You argue for positions that are contrary to the standards taught in the Bible, speaking of marriage as evil when the Bible calls it holy, in favor of fornication which the Bible identifies as sin. And then if you are judged by Him based on His standards of righteousness, and not your own, that would have to be a scarey thing. In spite of the fact that you have spoken evil against me, my wife, and my children and have villified us though we have done nothing to you, I would still rather see you repent and make peace with the Almighty and recieve mercy from Him. I have made peace with the Creator and have been reconciled to him.

I do not know if you will live to an old age and have to face the issue of dying lonely. I cannot guarantee your lifespan. As far as I know, you could die tomorrow. You do not know how long you wil live, either. You should consider this seriously.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 11:14 am
I suspect you are actually afraid of Hell, though you will not admit it. And you know the irony here. If Hell is real, then it is likely that God and the Biblical narrative connected with Hell is real as well. And of course, according to the Bible, fornicating is sin. Spreading lies about other men is sin, too. From the standard of the Bible, surely you are not big enough into self-deception to think that you are righteous. You argue for positions that are contrary to the standards taught in the Bible, speaking of marriage as evil when the Bible calls it holy, in favor of fornication which the Bible identifies as sin. And then if you are judged by Him based on His standards of righteousness, and not your own, that would have to be a scarey thing. In spite of the fact that you have spoken evil against me, my wife, and my children and have villified us though we have done nothing to you, I would still rather see you repent and make peace with the Almighty and recieve mercy from Him. I have made peace with the Creator and have been reconciled to him.
I have no regard for nor fear of your Bible which is to me but a collection of fairy tales used to control the thinking of intellectual midgets who cannot actually think for themselves. So you get yet another fail on that one!
MrMan wrote: I do not know if you will live to an old age and have to face the issue of dying lonely. I cannot guarantee your lifespan. As far as I know, you could die tomorrow. You do not know how long you wil live, either. You should consider this seriously.
Tell me you did not just try to scare me away from the prospect of dying alone like the ditziest of females would try to do? :roll:

I have no fear of death and I have already looked imminent death in the face as both an official American fighting man and as a law enforcement officer. When it comes, it comes and I have no fear because I have lived the best life I could have crafted for myself and each day forward is but icing on the grand, delicious cake.

But again, what is troubling about your post is that you have seemingly internalized the most female of worries, "But you're going to die alone!" This is almost purely a female concern because men realize that they came into this world alone, and they shall leave it alone. Real men understand that if they die alone out on the battlefield, in a dark alley, in a car accident, or at home in bed, there is no shame nor anything to fear in dying in it. The fact that you are so nervous about it that you sacrificed your masculine development and your freedom to be a man tells me that your mother, your sisters, or your over the hill (and no longer attractive) wife have gotten in your head and germinated "feminized thinking" to the point of sprouted growth.

Death is inevitable and when it comes, unlike you, I can accept it like a man instead of a "Nervous Nelly." But if you want to make a feminine fuss about having someone to bring you a glass of water before you take your last breath, go right ahead! :lol:

But you can rest assured that due to your virulent misandry and your sinful misleading of men into lives of marital slavery, you will have plenty of company around you when you do perish MrMan(gina). Just see the below for a preview:

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CE, I can see that you care little for whether you actually believe what you post. You should reason that if there is a Hell, and sinners go there, that you are in grave danger.

I don't have a fear of dying alone. It's not an issue for me. Maybe that comment hit a nerve. Maybe that's why you feel like you have to come out swinging with insults, when someone puts their finger on some sensitive wound of yours. If you do not have any family of your own, you should be concerned with it. A judge, instead of a family member, may have to decide what nursing home to put you in.

Insulting others when you run out of decent arguments and telling lies are not the characteristics of a 'real man.' There are plenty of men like that, but it is no archetype of manhood to aspire to.

There is an old saying that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. I don't know who you expect to recruit to your MGTOW philosophy with a combination of lies, pseudopsychology and insults. It's a rather replusive characteristics of other MGTOW I've encountered online. Resorting to insults seems to indicate to me an inability to come up with persuasive coherent logical arguments. Kind of like excessive cussing as a sign of low intelligence.
Last edited by MrMan on October 9th, 2018, 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

October 5th, 2018, 4:24 am
This typifies what religious people resort to when they get shown the truth. They wish to silence others, throw them in jail, or have them executed all because their worldview has been pierced by reality.
The problem with most religious people is that they are too tolerant of evil. People like you should be executed to purge the world of evil.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 2:41 pm
I don't know who you expect to recruit to your MGTOW philosophy with a combination of lies, pseudopsychology and insults.
MGTOW does not recruit anyone. Men find out about MGTOW when they seek answers to the questions that blue pill lies create.
MrMan wrote: Resorting to insults seems to indicate to me an inability to come up with persuasive coherent logical arguments. Kind of like excessive cussing as a sign of low intelligence.
:lol:
You seem to have the female characteristic of hypocrisy mastered also. Your wife has trained you well I must say!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 3:19 pm
October 5th, 2018, 4:24 am
This typifies what religious people resort to when they get shown the truth. They wish to silence others, throw them in jail, or have them executed all because their worldview has been pierced by reality.
The problem with most religious people is that they are too tolerant of evil. People like you should be executed to purge the world of evil.
This is relevant to the thread about whether terms like “black people” constitute hate speech. Regarding him as part of a feral pest population to be eradicated is much less hateful than regarding him as an evildoer to be executed.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 8:34 am
Yohan,
-----
Sorry my memory is fuzzy, but aren't you married? Do you think if you moved to the west, your wife would up and leave you because you changed locations? Sure, the legal system is unfair. That doesn't mean that she will take advantage of you.
Yes, I am married since over 40 years, but I am not living in Western countries. Marriage is therefore no problem for me at all.
We are not many European men here with absolutely no intention to move back to our native countries. With Japanese wife and children, marriage seems to hold over decades, I don't know about any divorce.

However about your question, if my wife would leave me because of changing location, I know several couples, husband from EU, where the Asian wife was filing quickly for divorce after relocation to a Western country.

This makes me worried, but as I said I have no intention to move out of Japan/residence and Thailand/only for holidays.

One of my friends was working in Japan more than 25 years, married to a Japanese woman, after back to Europe, divorced within 2 years.

One of my co-workers was assigned to Japan, married a Japanese, back to Europe after 8 years - divorced - and was sent again to China, married a Chinese, back to Europe again after 8 years for retirement - divorced.

One men I know well from Australia, was living in Singapore for years, married a local Chinese woman and no troubles at all, after transferred back to Australia, wife went totally crazy on shopping sprees, plenty of debts, serious disputes - divorced.

Also about a businessman from my country, living in Japan, married to a Chinese woman from HongKong - In Japan all was OK for 10 years or so, transferred back to Europe - divorced within 3 months.

And about a German man, married a Filipina, he was living in Philippines for several years, worked for a German company, had to move back to Germany, divorce within one year.

I can continue this list with maybe 10 other divorced couples I know personally. All these men were financially good off, many of them could speak Japanese/Chinese.

In one case the Chinese woman left, moved back to her family members - mother, sister in Taiwan - abandoned also her 2 children, as they were already in high school in Europe and refused to move away and preferred to live with their father....

I know also some cases of airline staff from Canada too, they married Thai women - but preferred to settle down in Vancouver - divorced.

One Australian man, with Thai wife, considered to retire in Australia, and not in Thailand - divorced... etc. etc.

A man from Greece, worked in Japan over 30 years, retirement, Japanese wife refused to move over - divorced after 25 years married...

And not to forget to mention - ALL of these Asian women filed for divorce in Europe, Canada and Australia and they took as much as they could.

Think about it. Relocation of an Asian woman might result in troubles and divorce. Just my impression so far.
Maybe some other forum members also will show up with a comment?