Feminist Beasts attack the Cuckservatives who allowed them to exist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: the Feminist Beast attacks the Cuckservatives who allowed them to exist

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

OutWest wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 4:08 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 9:47 am
OutWest wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 9:24 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 12:23 pm
Nailer wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 10:08 am
Yeah, they are completely passive against foreigners but will enthusiastically attack their own progeny if we dare speak a word.
Yea, if you speak a single word against your abusive mother or sister, the boomer piece of shit fathers will attack you.

Meanwhile, these boomers vote to bring in millions and tens of millions of foreigners.

Are boomers literal psychopaths? Are they consciously trying to destroy their own children's future?
You speak as if the post Boomer generations are better in these regards. They are not, they are even WORSE. Unfortunately, millennials are MORE supportive of Marxist idealogy, MORE supportive of lax imigration law and even MORE supportive of radical feminism. As selfish Boomer entitlements suck up vast amounts of borrowed money, further ballooning the national debt, most millennials do not even recognize it as a problem and support even MORE AND DEEPER of the same shit that the Boomer generation allowed.
i've found that men under 40 are at least open to talking about how feminism is bad. If you say the same to anyone over 50, they immediately start screaming at you "OMG YOU MUST HATE WOMEN BLA BLA BLA"
I hope you are right. I am well past 40 and it might be that I hang out with outliers. Most of my Boomer friends hate feminism and what it is doing to the country. They also have no problem telling feminists or their he-bitch supporters to pound it up their arse, but they may not be normal boomers...mostly world traveler adventure types or mercs. Feminism and the Progressive left swine are turning the USA into a sad collection of he-bitches and she-prics.
very weird, cause i've never met a boomer who is against feminism. Well, one actually. But otherwise, their generation is ultra-cucked.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 6:53 pm
very weird, cause i've never met a boomer who is against feminism. Well, one actually. But otherwise, their generation is ultra-cucked.
I'm a boomer and I am extremely anti-feminist. So, that makes two...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 12:23 pm

Yea, if you speak a single word against your abusive mother or sister, the boomer piece of shit fathers will attack you.

Meanwhile, these boomers vote to bring in millions and tens of millions of foreigners.

Are boomers literal psychopaths? Are they consciously trying to destroy their own children's future?
You speak as if the post Boomer generations are better in these regards. They are not, they are even WORSE. Unfortunately, millennials are MORE supportive of Marxist idealogy, MORE supportive of lax imigration law and even MORE supportive of radical feminism. As selfish Boomer entitlements suck up vast amounts of borrowed money, further ballooning the national debt, most millennials do not even recognize it as a problem and support even MORE AND DEEPER of the same shit that the Boomer generation allowed.
i've found that men under 40 are at least open to talking about how feminism is bad. If you say the same to anyone over 50, they immediately start screaming at you "OMG YOU MUST HATE WOMEN BLA BLA BLA"
I hope you are right. I am well past 40 and it might be that I hang out with outliers. Most of my Boomer friends hate feminism and what it is doing to the country. They also have no problem telling feminists or their he-bitch supporters to pound it up their arse, but they may not be normal boomers...mostly world traveler adventure types or mercs. Feminism and the Progressive left swine are turning the USA into a sad collection of he-bitches and she-prics.
I don't know what part of the USA you hail from, or what your circle is, but there is a whole subset that is far different than what you described. Most of us live far differently than average suburban "guys" AKA Manlets. I am married to a much younger woman who in her wedding vows, promised to Love, Honor and OBEY and she has never once broken that. Her one American friend heard that and set to work to "fix" it. My wife told her "Why are you trying to fix my life ? I am happy, YOU are miserable. Fix your own misery and leave my happiness alone.".
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

OutWest wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 11:49 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

I don't know what part of the USA you hail from, or what your circle is, but there is a whole subset that is far different than what you described. Most of us live far differently than average suburban "guys" AKA Manlets. I am married to a much younger woman who in her wedding vows, promised to Love, Honor and OBEY and she has never once broken that. Her one American friend heard that and set to work to "fix" it. My wife told her "Why are you trying to fix my life ? I am happy, YOU are miserable. Fix your own misery and leave my happiness alone.".
well i grew up in a large US city, and generally the people i've associated with have been from large cities, so I guess that might explain it. Urban people tend to be more liberal, more pro-feminist, SJW, etc.

Either way, the boomers I've encountered, the vast majority of them, have been utterly obnoxious, arrogant, selfish, just all around disgusting people. I quickly learned to stay the f**k away from boomers, as literally 99% of boomers are toxic people.

Post by OutWest »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 3:51 pm
OutWest wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

well i grew up in a large US city, and generally the people i've associated with have been from large cities, so I guess that might explain it. Urban people tend to be more liberal, more pro-feminist, SJW, etc.

Either way, the boomers I've encountered, the vast majority of them, have been utterly obnoxious, arrogant, selfish, just all around disgusting people. I quickly learned to stay the f**k away from boomers, as literally 99% of boomers are toxic people.
Well, I am from a demographic fraction you likely have not run into before- a product of the rural west, traveled, educated, adventures all over the globe, a few of them peaceful. Feminism, Progressive left mf'ers and he-bitches are nothing we tolerate.i really can't argue with your portrayal of boomers in general though.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

OutWest wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 7:38 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 3:51 pm
OutWest wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Well, I am from a demographic fraction you likely have not run into before- a product of the rural west, traveled, educated, adventures all over the globe, a few of them peaceful. Feminism, Progressive left mf'ers and he-bitches are nothing we tolerate.i really can't argue with your portrayal of boomers in general though.
due to mass media, there's not much difference between rural and urban anymore.