Incel goes on a date.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: Incel goes on a date.

Post by Nailer »

I was just looking around on Facebook.
-Girls posts a picture of her from behind making a very sexual pose, wearing a bikini.
-Guy says something like "Wow, I love that butt".
-Family and friends pile on saying how "incredibly inappropriate" his comment is.
-Guy backs off saying "we have known each other forever, that is just my sense of humor".
-White knight father comes on and says "this is her dad, enough said".
-Guy ends up apologizing.

North America is just laughable. The men are held to absolutely puritanical standards while everyone turns a blind eye to whorish female behavior.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

growup wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 8:13 pm
As a woman, I'm gonna have to disagree.
We do actually have criteria when we choose men.
And no, it's not "how much money does he have?" or "what kind of car does he drive?"
Otherwise, you make some good points.
Oh, I see on another thread you are Polish. American girls have this thing where they will gravitate towards the worst guy. I think it's a control thing. You don't really see that in EE much.

And yes, this is not 100% true for every person, but we have to make generalities when discussing social trends.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I am Polish, thanks for noticing :)
I've been in the US for 26 years, and I will admit I've seen some of these trends that you are talking about.
I gotta believe that women are better than that though.
right? right?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

especially if those social trends are used as a mental permission slip to relinquish all responsibility for the outcomes of my endeavours.

I could have been someone by now if it wasn't for them pesky social trends.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

growup wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 1:54 pm
I am Polish, thanks for noticing :)
I've been in the US for 26 years, and I will admit I've seen some of these trends that you are talking about.
I gotta believe that women are better than that though.
right? right?
If they are, then they are already in a relationship, and we're back to square one. The idea that you would randomly come across an attractive, fit, and mentally healthy woman in America, who isn't in a relationship, and would be interested in a relationship with someone roughly as attractive as herself...that is just laughable, outside of very select niche places that are demographic anomalies.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

there are 4 milllion women who fit that description in usa right now, you said that single attractive, fit, and mentally healthy women make up 3% of women......well thats 4 million women who you like, you really saying you could never find one in your whole life? its only 3 in 100..... do you even know 100 american women outside your family and friends?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

growup wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 4:37 pm
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I do have to ask.
If men are entitled to judge women based on looks (non-obese, slim, beautiful, etc, etc etc), surely women are entitled to that same right?
Or does that make all women "shallow"?
Could it be that women don't see a lot of men that meet that criteria?
If there is such a lack of beautiful women, then wouldn't they get first choice of who they want to be with?
Again, I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just curious.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a good amount of the probelms with male female relations seem to stem from the stuff the women get away with today and this has been done on purpose.

Take divorce for instance as just one example, from my reading the courts are equity courts with no jury so it is easy for the system to be politically sqewed in someones favor and it is on purpose being done by the British empire who control our legal system.... This is just another way to destroy the foundation of society.
Time to Hide!
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 2:36 pm
there are 4 milllion women who fit that description in usa right now, you said that single attractive, fit, and mentally healthy women make up 3% of women......well thats 4 million women who you like, you really saying you could never find one in your whole life? its only 3 in 100..... do you even know 100 american women outside your family and friends?
Of course I don't know 100 American women outside my family and friends? How on Earth would I know that many people? Young Americans don't engage in any social functions. Where is this mythical place I am supposed to go to meet women in America? The only valid answer you could possibly give is church, and since I expect my woman to be loyal to be instead of some stupid cult, that is not an option.

Again, I am not really bitter about this because I have spent extensive time outside of the U.S., but I enjoy pointing out the insanity of this line of reasoning, now that I know for a fact that I was right all along. I have several women in Europe right now telling me how perfect I am, how much they miss me, etc.

I notice a pattern here where people throw out ridiculous standard like you need to know 100 women, be able to bench some number of pounds, be able to kill and skin a deer with your bare hands, etc., and if you do not do these things no human has the capability of doing, then you are to blame for your loneliness.

Answer me this then, smart guy, why is it that my life in Europe is an ongoing orgy of hot women, when I am at even more of a disadvantage than I am in America, due to language and cultural barriers? I dated 75 women in Poland in the last year, after being near-celibate in America for about ten years. Why is that?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Nailer wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 5:19 pm

Of course I don't know 100 American women outside my family and friends? How on Earth would I know that many people?
That would be for you to figure out by yourself.....you are the one who likes to use stats, so I used your own stats to show you the numbers game. How do you meet more than 100 women?. Are you asking me because you want to learn something? Are you prepared to open up to me about your situation and create a discussion about how that could be improved?
Again, I am not really bitter about this because I have spent extensive time outside of the U.S., but I enjoy pointing out the insanity of this line of reasoning, now that I know for a fact that I was right all along. I have several women in Europe right now telling me how perfect I am, how much they miss me, etc.
great for you bro *fist bump*
I notice a pattern here where people throw out ridiculous standard like you need to know 100 women, be able to bench some number of pounds, be able to kill and skin a deer with your bare hands, etc., and if you do not do these things no human has the capability of doing, then you are to blame for your loneliness.
hey.....you were the one who through the 3% out there.....all I did was show you the numbers involved following the percentage

Answer me this then, smart guy, why is it that my life in Europe is an ongoing orgy of hot women, when I am at even more of a disadvantage than I am in America, due to language and cultural barriers? I dated 75 women in Poland in the last year, after being near-celibate in America for about ten years. Why is that?
Hypergamy