Banned from the Daily Stormer forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Banned from the Daily Stormer forum

Post by Cornfed »

It was only a matter of time, but I think they did it for the wrong reasons. The two Andrews are the last hope for the world, but they seem to be f***ing up. Oh well, human life doesn’t have to go on much longer.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banned from the Daily Stormer forum

Post by gsjackson »

Corn, that's quite an accomplishment.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

those people are gay. Andrew Anglin demanded a Block button on GAB, because these e-celebs can't handle criticism or open debate. The only free speech forum left is 4chan.
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

How do you get on that forum to begin with? I clicked the link and don't see anything on the page that allows you to register, only a Login feature.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ogie wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 2:22 pm
How do you get on that forum to begin with? I clicked the link and don't see anything on the page that allows you to register, only a Login feature.
I think you now have to be invited and write an essay on how you were first "redpilled". DS seems to be disappearing up its own collective asshole.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Cornfed wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 2:25 pm
Ogie wrote:
I think you now have to be invited and write an essay on how you were first "redpilled". DS seems to be disappearing up its own collective asshole.
it's a retarded website. They think they can "save" the West, without asking the question SHOULD the West be saved?

At this point, Western culture IS feminism, marxism, gay rights, etc. The west needs to collapse and Islam or some strong culture needs to take over.

These circle-jerk faggots are no real threat anyway. A bunch of autistic white trash faggots living in their mom's basement are gonna save the West.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 2:31 pm
Cornfed wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 2:25 pm
Ogie wrote:
it's a retarded website.
Credit where it's due - they've moved things in the right direction, played a pivotal role in electing Trump and given something of a philosophical basis for whatever comes next. But perhaps that is all we can expect out of them and we need to hitch our wagons to another team.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 2:31 pm
They think they can "save" the West, without asking the question SHOULD the West be saved?

At this point, Western culture IS feminism, marxism, gay rights, etc. The west needs to collapse and Islam or some strong culture needs to take over.

These circle-jerk faggots are no real threat anyway. A bunch of autistic white trash faggots living in their mom's basement are gonna save the West.
The West has done many thing right, historically speaking. However, its fatal flaw was losing its way with the moral ethic of "anything goes" and female supremacy. Well it will soon be lying in its deathbed as all cultures eventually die off. In this particular case, I say good riddance as I sip my tea here in Eastern Europe.