Spoilt princess backpacking abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Spoilt princess backpacking abroad

Post by Zambales »

Pathetic drama queen cancels her wedding due to only a handful of people paying the required $1500 to attend. Now she's going backpacking abroad on her own paid unintentially by some of the wedding guests by the looks of it.

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: Spoilt princess backpacking abroad

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

I like cuestars videos
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

wouldn't it be funny if she got raped and/or killed while backpacking in Africa?

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 11:46 pm
wouldn't it be funny if she got raped and/or killed while backpacking in Africa?
Come on bro, she's a dick but no one deserves that. Thats a heavy trip man......jeez, cool down a bit lol Wishing death and brutality on her....is a bit off key.

She already got her karma.....like cuestar said.....she has burned every bridge she has ever made....when she returns home after the money runs out, she will have no one.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Her arrogance and her lust for luxury might get her into trouble in South America. It wouldn't surprise me to see her being busted at Bogota Airport for having cocaine strapped to her scrawny torso.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 18th, 2018, 8:24 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
Come on bro, she's a dick but no one deserves that. Thats a heavy trip man......jeez, cool down a bit lol Wishing death and brutality on her....is a bit off key.

She already got her karma.....like cuestar said.....she has burned every bridge she has ever made....when she returns home after the money runs out, she will have no one.
really? What about the MILLIONS of men who have had their lives destroyed in divorce and their children kidnapped from them? 99% of women SUPPORT such crimes by their silence.

So really, I could care less if this stupid cunt gets raped and kidnapped, because women do not care if you get raped in divorce court and your own kids kidnapped from you.

The cold truth is, modern women are literally evil.
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 3:24 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

really? What about the MILLIONS of men who have had their lives destroyed in divorce and their children kidnapped from them? 99% of women SUPPORT such crimes by their silence.

So really, I could care less if this stupid c**t gets raped and kidnapped, because women do not care if you get raped in divorce court and your own kids kidnapped from you.

Check out this bitch. Got her ex to make payments for a son that wasn't his. And that's not all. The boy in question wasn't even hers. It was a friend's child who was oblivious to what she was doing. She got found out when she denied her ex access to see the boy and this transpired into a missing person's case, hence the subject of the documentary.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

She wrote a very self-absorbed letter and called off the wedding, and people assume she's keeping the cash she asked for as a donation for the wedding. She did not destroy the lives of millions of men in divorce court and kidnap their children.
So really, I could care less if this stupid c**t gets raped and kidnapped, because women do not care if you get raped in divorce court and your own kids kidnapped from you.
Men don't usually get raped in divorce court. They typically get their assets and future earnings stripped from them.

Should you be evil, too?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 9:43 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

She wrote a very self-absorbed letter and called off the wedding, and people assume she's keeping the cash she asked for as a donation for the wedding. She did not destroy the lives of millions of men in divorce court and kidnap their children.
Men don't usually get raped in divorce court. They typically get their assets and future earnings stripped from them.

Should you be evil, too?
what he said!
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Oh god, my girls in Poland, I could get them pregnant, tell them "okay, I'll try to help you out with the baby" (make $25 monthly child support payments, if I feel like it) and they would be grateful a stable man was in their life.

#anglocuck
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Zambales wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 3:45 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

Check out this bitch. Got her ex to make payments for a son that wasn't his. And that's not all. The boy in question wasn't even hers. It was a friend's child who was oblivious to what she was doing. She got found out when she denied her ex access to see the boy and this transpired into a missing person's case, hence the subject of the documentary.

This is extremely common. Beta bucks, alpha f***s. An ugly 30 year old bitch will marry a nice guy beta and will enjoy being financially supported by the beta male, while she f***s and gets impregnated by her alpha male friend.

Just another reason to avoid marriage, because only beta males get married nowadays.
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 2:46 am
Zambales wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 3:45 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

This is extremely common. Beta bucks, alpha f***s. An ugly 30 year old bitch will marry a nice guy beta and will enjoy being financially supported by the beta male, while she f***s and gets impregnated by her alpha male friend.

Just another reason to avoid marriage, because only beta males get married nowadays.
I know it's common, but in this instance like I previously mentioned, the kid involved wasn't even hers.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

latest update on this slut? Has she been gangraped by 15 Somali men while bicycling thru Somalia?