The State of the Dating Scene In America In 2018

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

The State of the Dating Scene In America In 2018

Post by HenryGeorge »

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The State of the Dating Scene In America In 2018

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This is why I tell men to save up then go abroad. American women and the dating dynamic are unhealthy for the American man, yet some men still risk all they are and all they earned to take a chance with Ameriskanks.

Truth be told, I love when arrogant blue-pilled romantics, white knights, and simps get zeroed-out by Western women. They are truly the enemies of decent men just as much as feminists are.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

HenryGeorge wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 2:02 am

The media in the United States had no problem with what this woman did. Can you imagine if it was a man who did this to hundreds of women online? The American media would be outraged and would want the man to be put in jail.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 6:22 pm
HenryGeorge wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 2:02 am

The media in the United States had no problem with what this woman did. Can you imagine if it was a man who did this to hundreds of women online? The American media would be outraged and would want the man to be put in jail.
Actually, I would think that if it were a man who did that to hundreds of women online, the American media would order an immediate National Emergency declared and a nationwide military lockdown. All 50 states and Washington DC put under immediate full Martial law, and the entire military mobilized to hunt down and destroy the guy. Tanks, missile/RPG vehicles, F-16s, AH-64 Apaches, armed humvees, soldiers armed with M-16s, bazookas, machine guns, and everything, use of maximum lethal force authorized and recommended.