"Nobody owes you anything" means "Thou shalt not make friends."

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: "Nobody owes you anything" means "Thou shalt not make friends."

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

The men who offered value to the world in the past were all rewarded for their value, with money, social respect and love too.....Those men all had ancestors too you know……They didnt just sit on their ass and talk about the men who came before them and say they are owed something for their ancestors hard work.....they got up off their ass and made something out of themselves and brought value to the world......and reaped the benefits of their work and self made value.

Imagine Alexander Bell saying “Im not going to bother inventing the telephone I shouldn’t have to work to get respect, the world already is in debt to me because other men before me already worked hard". Imagine if every inventor and innovator and creator throughout history had your attitude, we would still be living in mud huts and eating feces

I will repeat the question.....

What value have you brought to the world?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 7:51 pm
The men who offered value to the world in the past were all rewarded for their value, with money, social respect and love too.....Those men all had ancestors too you know……They didnt just sit on their ass and talk about the men who came before them and say they are owed something for what their ancestors hard work.....they got up off their ass and made something out of themselves and brought value to the world......and reaped the benefits of their work and self made value. Imagine Alexander Bell saying “Im not going to bother inventing the telephone” I shouldn’t have to work to get respect, the world already is in debt to me because other men before me already worked hard. Imagine if every inventor and innovator and creator throughout history had your attitude, we would still be living in mud huts and eating feces

What value have you brought to the world?
So you're just really a Jew, trying to uproot anything that has height.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Ad hominem is the retort of a man with nothing to say
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

You got called out on your nonsense and you have no response, so you resort to baseless personal attacks as a pathetic attempt to win an argument. Fail.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 7:56 pm
You got called out on your nonsense and you have no response, so you resort to baseless personal attacks. Fail.
You're a joke, and people will realise it. Do you actually have anything to say?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Yes, I have plenty to say, as you can see from my posts above, I provided you with an argument that addressed your points and provided a refutal as to why I disagree.

I am now patiently waiting for you to give me an arguement back that actually addresses the points I have made.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 8:02 pm
Yes, I have plenty to say, as you can see from my posts above, I provided you with an argument that addressed your points and provided a refutal as to why I disagree.

I am now patiently waiting for you to give me an arguement back that actually addresses the points I have made.
Not sure what you mean. I am part of a continued chain of production, just like most white men. Why should we not get our inheritance?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

I explained why already above....

"The men who offered value to the world in the past were all rewarded for their value, with money, social respect and love too.....Those men all had ancestors too you know……They didnt just sit on their ass and talk about the men who came before them and say they are owed something for what their ancestors hard work.....they got up off their ass and made something out of themselves and brought value to the world......and reaped the benefits of their work and self made value. Imagine Alexander Bell saying “Im not going to bother inventing the telephone” I shouldn’t have to work to get respect, the world already is in debt to me because other men before me already worked hard. Imagine if every inventor and innovator and creator throughout history had your attitude, we would still be living in mud huts and eating feces"
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 8:10 pm
I explained why already above....

"The men who offered value to the world in the past were all rewarded for their value, with money, social respect and love too.....Those men all had ancestors too you know……They didnt just sit on their ass and talk about the men who came before them and say they are owed something for what their ancestors hard work.....they got up off their ass and made something out of themselves and brought value to the world......and reaped the benefits of their work and self made value. Imagine Alexander Bell saying “Im not going to bother inventing the telephone” I shouldn’t have to work to get respect, the world already is in debt to me because other men before me already worked hard. Imagine if every inventor and innovator and creator throughout history had your attitude, we would still be living in mud huts and eating feces"
So basically you have nothing to offer then.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

What do you want me to do? Change reality?.

This is the way life is.....you get from life what you put in.

If you want to believe that you are owed something in life and attach make believe reasons to it then be my guest.

How has that been working out for you? Has it been getting you what you want?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 8:25 pm
What do you want me to do? Change reality?.

This is the way life is.....you get from life what you put in.

If you want to believe that you are owed something in life and attach make believe reasons to it then be my guest.

How has that been working out for you? Has it been getting you what you want?
If you've got nothing to say, why not just say nothing?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

I have said plenty, you have not provided any argument or refutal or answered a single question

so this is going nowhere and you are wasting both of our time, if you cant answer the question I will have to give up.

One more time.....

Are you getting sex based on the debt women owe to men for our ancestors hard work and achievement ?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 8:42 pm
I have said plenty, you have not provided any argument or refutal or answered a single question

so this is going nowhere and you are wasting both of our time, if you cant answer the question I will have to give up.

One more time.....

Are you getting sex based on the debt women owe to men for our ancestors hard work and achievement ?
Well, females are certainly getting free stuff based of our ancestors’ hard work and achievement, so if we are not getting sex and what have you in return then it follows that they are freeloading off us and we must organise to brutally punish them, no?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

I'm ok, I get enough sex so I don't feel the need to "brutally punish" anyone. And, no.....I don't recommend you do either because there are laws against that.....and men who hurt women get a VERY hard time in prison.

When you say ......"they are freeloading off us" .....Who are the "us" that you refer to?.

You haven't even been able to answer my question about what value you have brought to the world . You don't get to take credit for everything that every man has ever done when you yourself have done nothing. If you are looking for someone to punish for your lack of achievement....look in the mirror
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

The phrase "Nobody owes you anything" not only is used as a weapon against lonely people, but it also makes sure all friendships stay a facade. Take a favorite waitress, for instance. To continue to use the phrase "Nobody owes you anything" is to tell the customer; "When she gets a different kind of job and moves on, you are to immediately cut her out of your life. Block her from your Facebook, don't ever try to contact her ever again, pretend like you never even met her. Be a stranger to her, therefore." And it is like saying to the waitress; "It is a capital felony under Federal law for you to take your favorite customer out for lunch. If you ever do, both you and your customer will face a statutory sentence of 525 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, for any type of friendship formed through business is a capital felony under Federal law under United States Penal Code 9555-071426 which is enforced by the FBI, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals, and the United States Supreme Court.