To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 8:59 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:05 am
I am not sure what events in Publicduence's life have led to this, but he is clearly trolling to get a rise out Winston and others.

Please, don't feed his trolling.
Well i heard he had a wife or girlfriend from moldova who did something bad to him that left him traumatized. So he fled Europe and came to philippines. Maybe thats why hes biased? I dont understand though why he didnt just find another European woman. Maybe hes picky and wanted a young woman that would accept a big age difference?
Ahhhh! Yet another, " I could not handle an Eastern European women so I'll be damned if I stand to see you all succeed where I have failed" kind of guy.

Now it all makes sense!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Post by publicduende »

August 8th, 2018, 11:52 am
Winston wrote:
I am not sure what events in Publicduence's life have led to this, but he is clearly trolling to get a rise out Winston and others.

Well i heard he had a wife or girlfriend from moldova who did something bad to him that left him traumatized. So he fled Europe and came to philippines. Maybe thats why hes biased? I dont understand though why he didnt just find another European woman. Maybe hes picky and wanted a young woman that would accept a big age difference?
Ahhhh! Yet another, " I could not handle an Eastern European women so I'll be damned if I stand to see you all succeed where I have failed" kind of guy.

Now it all makes sense!
Oh shut up, you f*cking moron. You indeed know nothing about me, that woman and that episode. Winston will be damned because he publicly mentioned something personal which I asked him not to disclose.

I won't go down to his level and pay him back with the same coin.

Nor need I spend my typing time replying to a mala-fide troll like you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You didnt ask me not to disclose anything PD. I dont even know any details about your past trauma. I just said something bad happened with that relationship and it hurt you and traumatized you. That's all i know. No details. What is so private and secret? I would never reveal confidential details. I just mentioned a general event in a nutshell.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:

Now it all makes sense!
I assume you're referring to me?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 11:29 am
Yes Neo. Also bad advice can be dangerous too. Thats why therapists are trained not to give advice, lest it be bad advice. They are taught to teach clients coping skills.

Even in a game of billiards if a man makes you feel self doubt and bad about your chances, it could cause you to miss the shots and thus screw up your game. So you can damage a mans game if you fill his head with doubts and confusion from bad advice or wrong advice. Thus advice can be dangerous. Thats why i dont give advice and am very careful about it.
The best strategy is just not to tell anyone anything important. That way I don't have to worry about being judged or receiving bad advice. But if for some reason I slip, I already know not to bother with advice unless it is godly advice.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

eurobrat wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 1:13 pm
Winston wrote:

Now it all makes sense!
I assume you're referring to me?
Oh you're not the only one by any stretch.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 11:55 am
Winston wrote:

Now it all makes sense!
Oh shut up, you f*cking moron. You indeed know nothing about me, that woman and that episode. Winston will be damned because he publicly mentioned something personal which I asked him not to disclose.

I won't go down to his level and pay him back with the same coin.

Nor need I spend my typing time replying to a mala-fide troll like you.
Young man, you've got some issues swirling around in that head. Ever considered counseling? It might lesson the need to disparage others in the way you are doing.

BTW, that NAWALT discussion where you persisted that there ARE "good women" out there is more puzzling yet knowing that you were zeroed out and discarded by a Moldovan chick. Could it be your considerable naivete about women that is the bane of your existence?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 8th, 2018, 2:37 pm
Young man, you've got some issues swirling around in that head. Ever considered counseling? It might lesson the need to disparage others in the way you are doing.

BTW, that NAWALT discussion where you persisted that there ARE "good women" out there is more puzzling yet knowing that you were zeroed out and discarded by a Moldovan chick. Could it be your considerable naivete about women that is the bane of your existence?
I never paid attention to you until you got banned - I was wondering what you did to be banned. Well, now I know :) You're the ultimate trolling a$$hole :)

True to trolling spirit, you spit judgments without knowing crap about me or anyone else in here. I dumped the "Moldovan chick" and, being Romanian/Moldovan people notoriously vindictive, she took revenge and caused me trouble. Need say more, or your appetite for fresh bullshit is satiated?

You know what, I really believe many members on this forum need a good wake up call to reality. That red pill thought to be a "red pill" might have a been a sleeping pill combined with a robust laxative agent.

It could be because I am growing older and my patience is wearing thinner by the day. Or maybe I am getting tired of reading people who know nothing about the world claiming they do and feeling all superior about it. You squarely fit this bill.

NAWALT, AWALT...such BS. Not two people are the same on this planet. My entire Europe diatribe with Winston was not predicated on "all European women being the same" but on "Winston being who he is". The easy Angeles City life didn't do him good, he lost any interest in taking action to improve his life. He has become an armchair conspiracy theorist and a dreamer. He will probably never leave the Angeles City/Taiwan route, and never disconnect from his parents' umbilical cord.

One thing I am convinced about is that it's getting increasingly hard to find good people, including good women, anywhere in the world. Another thing I believe is that you need to be a good man, have something good to offer to yourself and the world, to attract the rare good girl out there. Before you carry on with you usual anti-feminist, anti-everything bull dropping, ask yourself what you did to improve your relationship with other people. Are you helping out? Are you being genuinely interested in how other people are faring?

I obviously don't know who hides behind your keyboard warrior persona, but I can imagine it's a bitter little man who has been rejected by pretty much any human being he tried to interact with, and places all the blame on the world.

If you can't find a good woman, or believe a good woman doesn't exist, it's because a good woman for you will never exist. You are just entitled as the people you're bashing on, if you think that a good girl will fall on your lap just by virtue of your existence. I don't know your age and can only speak for myself and, after a certain age, say mid-30s, looks or "cool braggadocio" attitude don't count that much anymore. A good girl, or a good person in general, is one who can look right through the shell and see if there's a good "product" inside the "packaging".

Wake up, already.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:01 pm
I dumped the "Moldovan chick" and, being Romanian/Moldovan people notoriously vindictive, she took revenge and caused me trouble.
Not trying to trigger you further, but I can't help but think that maybe you DESERVED whatever she dished out to you and kudos to her.

But don't rain on others' parades simply because you crashed and burned in Europe.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 8th, 2018, 9:49 pm
publicduende wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:01 pm
I dumped the "Moldovan chick" and, being Romanian/Moldovan people notoriously vindictive, she took revenge and caused me trouble.
Not trying to trigger you further, but I can't help but think that maybe you DESERVED whatever she dished out to you and kudos to her.

But don't rain on others' parades simply because you crashed and burned in Europe.
Typical a**hole answer... Haven't you got what you deserved, too: perfect solitude and bitterness?

Welcome to my ignore list.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate
Isnt it funny how PD says you cant judge him because you dont know anything about him. Yet he claims to know me better than i know myself and thinks he knows me very well enough to judge me with certainty? Lol

The irony and double standard here is hilarious. Poetic justice is served. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 5:17 pm
I like cool chicks like this. Who is the other chick with her? What year was this? I doubt this would happen in 2018, that you'd meet a chick like this.
She's another hippie chick friend of hers. Yeah they were cool and laid back. But you must have met many girls like that in the 1970s right? It was 2006. I have a video of them too. I'll upload it for you sometime. You can still find chicks like that I'm sure in artsy hippie towns like Ashland, OR or Austin, TX. Even Bellingham, WA has some.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 6:13 am
@Contrarian Expatriate
Isnt it funny how PD says you cant judge him because you dont know anything about him. Yet he claims to know me better than i know myself and thinks he knows me very well enough to judge me with certainty? Lol

The irony and double standard here is hilarious. Poetic justice is served. Lol
Simple Winston: because, out of narcissism and honesty, you have placed your entire life, outer and inner, online: this forum, blogs, videos. And since, as you yourself proudly claim, you are being yourself, I drew my conclusions (let's not call them "advice") based on them.

I admit it takes a lot of courage to expose oneself like this. I would never be able to do it.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Please stop with the arguments.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 6:49 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 5:17 pm
I like cool chicks like this. Who is the other chick with her? What year was this? I doubt this would happen in 2018, that you'd meet a chick like this.
She's another hippie chick friend of hers. Yeah they were cool and laid back. But you must have met many girls like that in the 1970s right? It was 2006. I have a video of them too. I'll upload it for you sometime. You can still find chicks like that I'm sure in artsy hippie towns like Ashland, OR or Austin, TX. Even Bellingham, WA has some.
The old school hippie chicks have been replaced by the ultra left wing, blue hair, tattoo’d, 20 kilos overweight feminist.

RIP cool hippie chicks.

- EB 2018