To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Post by Winston »

I told you stupid PD. I stay in Philippines because of the cheap sex and friendly girls and warm vibe there. But i dont like the culture or weather or people. They are too low class and low quality.

How do you know i wont be happy in Europe PD? Arent you a total fool and con man for pretending to know me better than myself? Your statements discredit you and make you look like a total fool. I swear.

You wanna bet money that i wont be happy in Europe? I am sure that i will be. How much you wanna bet? If nothing then get the f**k out of here you con man!

Ive never had trouble interacting with people in Europe. Maybe you are socially retarded and have aspergers or you have a shitty personality. But i dont. Fortunately im cool. Not like you. Ask robert. He says im a positive influence to him there and very likable. I changed his life and his view of Europe.

So you are 1000 percent wrong as usual. You are telling so many lies now that you almost deserve to go to jail man. I mean it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 9:29 am
But why didnt you go to another part of Europe? Or italy? Or another english city? Why is it london or nothing? Isnt that kind of narrow minded?
Because London was - in fact is - the only European city where I could make enough money to live comfortably and save up. Unlike 99.99% of the male population, you don't have these problems, I get it.

Also because, again, in contrast with your fantasies, there are very few European large cities where one can easily find a very well-paid job and enjoy the city and what it has to offer. In terms of IT industry, London is the best place in Europe, on a par with New York Silicon Valley. San Francisco is perhaps great if you're working for a unicorn and make $200K/yr an up.

I personally love Prague and Barcelona. I would definitely live in either of those cities, especially Barcelona. The Barcelona job market isn't that good though, and with the recent secessionist fears many multinational have been withdrawing. It remains a beautiful city, warm, vibrant, with great food and entertainment. C's is toying with the idea of doing an MBA there. If we do choose for that option, we may well move there for a while.
Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 9:29 am
Remember we are different and what applies to you doesnt apply to me. I am not a city guy who is a snob and i am not as picky about everything as you are.

Dont you think its imbecilic for you to claim to know me better than myself? No sane person would think that. Especially since u only met me once briefly and in a group at a restaurant.
If you're not a city guy and not a snob, but at the same time you are a self-confessed upper-class intellectual overflowing with class and charisma. So what would you be doing in a small European town, where there isn't much all to do and few people can converse with you in English?

Again, fantasy vs reality. Feel free to go to Europe, the Europe of reality and the Europe of 2018, and see for yourself.

And no, selfies with random girls stopped on the street don't count :)
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

eurobrat wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 11:37 pm
growup wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 9:42 pm
I had been marriage for 6 years and "fell out of love." My husband, however, being the good guy that he is, saw that behind my "falling out of love" were other issues. He stuck by me, and we're now 12 years married and happier than ever.
You sound pretty self-centered as all woman are, your husband sounds like a good guy to put up with your bullshit of "falling out of love" which sounds like you were never fully committed 100% in the first place.
Actually, I'm a woman who, at the beginning of her relationship (with the guy who would eventually become my husband) buried our first child. She died halfway through the pregnancy. Grief can mess you up.
I used quotes around "fell out of love" because I didn't fall out of love with him. I was a messed up, messed up little girl back then. Clearly, I WAS committed to the marriage and still am, as we are together and happy.
I agree, he is one hell of a guy.
All I will say is that you don't know our history and you don't know our marriage so you shouldn't pass judgment without knowing all of the facts.
I wish you luck in all your future endeavors and I hope that when you find the right girl you don't judge her too harshly for being human and having human faults.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

growup wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 9:42 pm
Since I seem to be mentioned a few times in this post...
women are strange creatures, I would know.
Winston, you are very quick to accuse a girl of having mental problems and tiring of everyone. Maybe it wasn't everyone. Can you really talk in absolutes here?
When women decide they are done...well, that's tough. See, 6 years ago, I decided I was done with my marriage. I had been marriage for 6 years and "fell out of love." My husband, however, being the good guy that he is, saw that behind my "falling out of love" were other issues. He stuck by me, and we're now 12 years married and happier than ever.
So, there ARE things you can do, especially if you are committed to one another.
That said, maybe you are NOT meant for long term relationships? I don't know you, so it's not my place to say.

I'm not gonna trash talk you or publicduende, because I don't really know either one of you and mostly because dang, we're all adults here.
You want to go abroad, Winston? Great. Go.
Stop seeking validation from outside people.
Because at the end of the day, we're all responsible for our own happiness.
I have a family and a full schedule.
From what little I know of publicduende, he has a pretty full schedule too.
Neither of us is seeking validation from anyone.
You shouldn't either, Winston.
Be your own man and go do what makes you happy.
Well lisa admitted she had mental problems and is moody a lot and has split personality disorder and under medication. I saw it. She does have multiple personality. Thats why her husband left her and had enough. So this is her admission. Not mine.

I never did anything wrong. So how else can you explain it?

Well your husband is lucky i guess.

You are right. But dont u think its asinine for a man to claim that he represents all women of europe and that he knows me better than myself, having met me only once briefly before? What kind of a psychopath makes such claims? Isnt that totally illogical and delusional?

Do you see what i mean? Such a crazy man deserves a spanking and whipping.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 9:45 am
I told you stupid PD. I stay in Philippines because of the cheap sex and friendly girls and warm vibe there. But i dont like the culture or weather or people. They are too low class and low quality.
Precisely. And that's where you'd better stay.
Winston wrote:
How do you know i wont be happy in Europe PD? Arent you a total fool and con man for pretending to know me better than myself? Your statements discredit you and make you look like a total fool. I swear.

You wanna bet money that i wont be happy in Europe? I am sure that i will be. How much you wanna bet? If nothing then get the f**k out of here you con man!
You know what, you ginormous a$$hole? Go to a European city where I have a friend, or someone I know, and I'll have him shadow you and witness what you are actually doing with the local people. Someone who has to pay some of the cheapest girls in the world to even hang out with him isn't going to give me any trust.

You know these kinds of bets are done either properly, or not at all.
Winston wrote:
Ive never had trouble interacting with people in Europe. Maybe you are socially retarded and have aspergers or you have a shitty personality. But i dont. Fortunately im cool. Not like you. Ask robert. He says im a positive influence to him there and very likable. I changed his life and his view of Europe.

So you are 1000 percent wrong as usual. You are telling so many lies now that you almost deserve to go to jail man. I mean it.
I think it's clear to everyone who's the borderline Aspie here. So much that there's no point even trying and debate. Just f*cking go there and crash and burn. You have zero sympathy, from me at least.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PD,
Geez. You are demanding. I would hate to be your wife. Lol.

Why do you need a high paying job? Why not just teach english? My friend Robert teaches english in prague. If he can do it then why cant you? Are you too snobby and elitist to be an English teacher? Even i taught English in Moscow before. And i worked as a journalist for a business magazine too. You can see my portfolio here.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Portfolio.htm

So in Moscow i had two jobs. It was tough and draining.

So you see i can support myself if needed.

Obviously you are not down to earth if you need a high paying job and cannot just teach english. So i knew you werent down to earth. And i was right.

But right now PD you are self employed and have your own business right? Why couldnt you have done self employment in Europe? You know the quality of life is better there in many ways.

Do you get paid for being president of rotary club? How did you get that position? Dont u need special qualifications?

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 10:03 am
Why do you need a high paying job?
Because unlike trust fund clowns like you, I need money to secure my future. Plus I am in an industry where you can make decent money if you find the right kind of gig.
Winston wrote:
Why not just teach english? My friend Robert teaches english in prague. If he can do it then why cant you? Are you too snobby and elitist to be an English teacher? Even i taught English in Moscow before. And i worked as a journalist for a business magazine too. You can see my portfolio here.
Well, you know English isn't my first language. Teaching English is a game of diminishing returns. As Robert said, it's hard to make ends meet with a private teacher salary. Robert's wife probably works, too.
Winston wrote:
Obviously you are not down to earth if you need a high paying job and cannot just teach english. So i knew you werent down to earth. And i was right.

But right now PD you are self employed and have your own business right? Why couldnt you have done self employment in Europe? You know the quality of life is better there in many ways.

Do you get paid for being president of rotary club? How did you get that position? Dont u need special qualifications?
LOL so now I am wrong because I want to work using what I know/can do best and maximise my income :) Again, you can't appreciate this because you very rarely had to work to get what you want/need. Again, not being envious, but that's a very rare situation.

So you just look incredibly stupid by looking down on people who work for a living. Again, fantasy vs reality.

Do you want to continue all night long?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 9:58 am
Winston wrote:
Precisely. And that's where you'd better stay.
Winston wrote:

You know what, you ginormous a$$hole? Go to a European city where I have a friend, or someone I know, and I'll have him shadow you and witness what you are actually doing with the local people. Someone who has to pay some of the cheapest girls in the world to even hang out with him isn't going to give me any trust.

You know these kinds of bets are done either properly, or not at all.
Winston wrote:

I think it's clear to everyone who's the borderline Aspie here. So much that there's no point even trying and debate. Just f*cking go there and crash and burn. You have zero sympathy, from me at least.
Why should i stay in PH if i dislike the culture and weather? Its damaging my health. I cannot write or work in hot humid weather remember stupid?

Why should i suffer on account of you?

Ok i agree to go to your european city with your friend shadowing me. What will be the terms of the bet? That i will be happy? Lol. What you wanna bet on exactly? If the bet is reasonable then im game. If you lose i want you to apologize and slap your face on YouTube for your foolishness too.

Remember Europe is not all the same everywhere stupid. You cant talk about it as if it were monolithic.

Why you say "go and crash and burn"? Youre not my friend. No friend would say that. Only an enemy would say that. If youre an enemy i have a right to treat you like one. Why not say "go to europe and be happy"? Why cant u wish me happiness? You f***ing asshole. Go burn in hell.

You deserve a good ass kicking for sure.

What makes you 100 percent sure i wont be happy? Thats a 100 percent lie. You deserve to go to prison for such an awful evil lie. Hope satan betrays you you evil one. You deserve it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes PD. I know italian is your first language. However your English is very fluent. You speak it like a native speaker. Thats obvious from your posts here. So you are as qualified to teach english as any American is.

So your business now is location dependent? It has to be done in Philippines? I thought you were self employed. Did you tell everyone here about what kind of business you do? Starting a business is very hard you know. Most new businesses fail. Why dont u do a web business like many people are doing today?

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 10:11 am
Why should i stay in PH if i dislike the culture and weather? Its damaging my health. I cannot write or work in hot humid weather remember stupid?
Maybe now you're the one generalising. Here in Manila and even in Davao I met quite a lot of foreigners. They were all in shape, not suffering the hot weather much more than they would suffer the cold climate back home, and happy. Sure, the traffic is terrible and the army of paper-pushers found everywhere is hell on Earth.

Yet, their sense of purpose, their sense of "why" they are here keeps them going. Something a lazy a** like you will never understand. So, really, we keep arguing in here because we speak two different languages.
Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 10:11 am
Why should i suffer on account of you?

Ok i agree to go to your european city with your friend shadowing me. What will be the terms of the bet? That i will be happy? Lol. What you wanna bet on exactly? If the bet is reasonable then im game. If you lose i want you to apologize and slap your face on YouTube for your foolishness too.

Remember Europe is not all the same everywhere stupid. You cant talk about it as if it were monolithic.

Why you say "go and crash and burn"? Youre not my friend. No friend would say that. Only an enemy would say that. If youre an enemy i have a right to treat you like one. Why not say "go to europe and be happy"? Why cant u wish me happiness? You f***ing asshole. Go burn in hell.

You deserve a good ass kicking for sure.

What makes you 100 percent sure i wont be happy? Thats a 100 percent lie. You deserve to go to prison for such an awful evil lie. Hope satan betrays you you evil one. You deserve it.
I am not your friend anymore, idiot. I gave a shot at being your friend by giving you some advice that might have finally given you a sense of reality, something you sorely need.

LOL now you're the one doing it if "the bet is reasonable"? How about, you bet on YOURSELF and slap YOURSELF until you wake up from the delusional dream you're living. That's the only thing that will be beneficial to you.

I had enough ass kicking by life, thanks very much. Can you stand life's kicks? That's the problem. Start facing reality and you'll be on the right track.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PD,
If you dont have aspies then get this through your skull please. Otherwise if you cant get this then you must have aspies for sure or some kind of mental disorder. Ill make it very simple.

1. Your opinions are NOT fact. They are your opinions only. Everyone has an opinion. You are no authority on anything.

2. You do not speak for others. You only speak for yourself! Not for anyone else. And certainly not for all women of europe.

3. You do not know me better than i know myself. No way jose. We only met once briefly in a group. No way will anyone believe that you know me better than myself.

Ask rock or alex. They have spent many hours around me and know the real winston wu. They know me a billion times better than you do. They are the most qualified to tell about the real me. Not you. Stop pretending to know me. You definitely don't.

Is that clear? If so we can end this debate as it is wasting a lot of my valuable time and i got a lot of things to do and am behind on a lot of stuff.

Let me repeat the above a few more times so you can get it through your head.

PD,
If you dont have aspies then get this through your skull please. Otherwise if you cant get this then you must have aspies for sure or some kind of mental disorder. Ill make it very simple.

1. Your opinions are NOT fact. They are your opinions only. Everyone has an opinion. You are no authority on anything.

2. You do not speak for others. You only speak for yourself! Not for anyone else. And certainly not for all women of europe.

3. You do not know me better than i know myself. No way jose. We only met once briefly in a group. No way will anyone believe that you know me better than myself.

Ask rock or alex. They have spent many hours around me and know the real winston wu. They know me a billion times better than you do. They are the most qualified to tell about the real me. Not you. Stop pretending to know me. You definitely don't.

Is that clear? If so we can end this debate as it is wasting a lot of my valuable time and i got a lot of things to do and am behind on a lot of stuff.

PD,

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 10:38 am
PD,

Let me repeat the above a few more times so you can get it through your head.

PD,

PD,

Alright. Ask Rock and Alex and, with their blessing, go to Europe and hit it. End of debate.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes. Thanks PD. I will ask my friend Alex. He is italian too like you, though he prefers to be called Venetian. And he has genius IQ too. Ive seen him solve rubiks cube and other puzzles in 5 minutes, even new puzzles that hes never seen before and had no prior practice with. And ive seen him unlock metal ring puzzles too, which I could never solve no matter how hard i try. He can also fix computer problems that professional technicians cannot.

I'll bet you cannot do those things PD.

He's definitely smarter and more credible than you.

Even Robert knows me better than you. He is positive and fun and upbeat to be around and his opinion of me is completely different from yours and much more positive.

You were never a true friend man. Don't pretend like you ever were. We all know you weren't. Its too obvious.

Also you are nothing compared to Alex. His brains and IQ are far superior to yours. And you are not positive and genuine like Robert is too. Even Rock knows me better than you do. You are totally unqualified.

Also Ghost has met me before too and talked to me in depth. And he says im a very likable good guy. Not like you think at all. Ask him if you want. He said so on the forum too. See the "return of ghost" thread.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

To me, other people's opinions as to what I should do, and as to how I should live, are irrelevant to me. I know from the start that most people would not approve of my goals or desires. That's why I keep them to myself. There is no need for me to defend myself or my goals or my dreams against what people have to say. There is no need for me to enter into an argument with anyone. That's why the only other person who knows what my hopes, dreams and goals are, is the person who created me, the Creator Himself, Christ. He is the only one who can fulfill all my desires also.

Besides that, I don't have much interest in other people's advice, unless it is godly advice. If what the person says sounds like something from the Bible or if it agrees with the Bible, then I accept it. If it doesn't agree with the Bible, I dismiss what they have to say. I know the truth, and I know it when I hear it.

Guard and keep your heart above all that you guard. Because out of it are the issues of life!
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes Neo. Also bad advice can be dangerous too. Thats why therapists are trained not to give advice, lest it be bad advice. They are taught to teach clients coping skills.

Even in a game of billiards if a man makes you feel self doubt and bad about your chances, it could cause you to miss the shots and thus screw up your game. So you can damage a mans game if you fill his head with doubts and confusion from bad advice or wrong advice. Thus advice can be dangerous. Thats why i dont give advice and am very careful about it.