Improving Winston's image

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Re: Improving Winston's image

Post by El_Caudillo »

I think Faul McCartney sung it best:

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, yesterday came suddenly
Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Why she…
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No Publicduende. Stability is a commitment. If you stay and make a commitment, then you are reliable. I'm talking about amateur theatre, where you don't get paid. Not professional. Of course there is professional theatre too. You can get a job in theatre to. Prague has a lot of work for movie extras too.

Btw, I told you. I have money to live in Europe. I'm not poor like you. Why do you desperately want to believe I'm poor? It's like you want to believe the worst about me and invent fictions in your head. You keep trying to spin things against me with a bias. You certainly aren't neutral. You are trying to mock me and trying to portray me as not having enough money to live where I want to, which is not true of course. But you don't care about truth. All you care about is your opinions.

CE is right. You have a bias and agenda. You don't care about truth or honesty. You want to believe the worst about me. Only an enemy and energy vampire would do that. You get off on aggravating me. That's why you keep talking about this. Because you are a toxic energy vampire.

There are many videos on YouTube about energy vampires like you.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... y+vampires

Those describe Publicduende to a T.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 3:21 am
No Publicduende. Stability is a commitment. If you stay and make a commitment, then you are reliable. I'm talking about amateur theatre, where you don't get paid. Not professional. Of course there is professional theatre too. You can get a job in theatre to. Prague has a lot of work for movie extras too.
I know. But Peter Pan probably ignores that, past his 60 or 90 days, they're gonna kick his little flying a** if he don't have a reason to file a permanent Visa, usually a job. Or maybe he wants to go hide into the local Neverland.
Winston wrote:
Btw, I told you. I have money to live in Europe. I'm not poor like you. Why do you desperately want to believe I'm poor? It's like you want to believe the worst about me and invent fictions in your head. You keep trying to spin things against me with a bias. You certainly aren't neutral. You are trying to mock me and trying to portray me as not having enough money to live where I want to, which is not true of course. But you don't care about truth. All you care about is your opinions.
I have never said that you are poor. I don't manage the Wu family finances and I couldn't care less. I am just saying that you have no pride in building a "happier abroad" life of your own, without the help from your parents. I have nothing to spin.

Your failure as a man, as a father and son, as a wannabe follower of alt-s*it, is in front of everybody.

A man in his mid-40s who is still resorting to the Archons to justify his inability to do anything remotely productive for himself and those he loves..oh wait, true, you only love yourself. Even then, if you're doing a pathetic job at that.

You are what happens when a man has the stupidity, the hubris to withdraw from the world, which is something many do - but then comes back and proclaim that he is an "old soul", that he knows the world better than anyone else. Including reality of what's going on, women, cultures, the whole lot.

You are a man who wouldn't grow. And I think it's too late to, now. The world is too large and complex for your worldview. You'll continue to explore it via keyhole-sized observation points: this forum, YouTube, and the conspiracy theory web and continue to make excuses to avoid or delay any meaningful interaction with other people that actually involves caring for other people.

You can't take care of yourself, your child, your personal development. All you can do is get a new and a cheap thrill every day. There's always a new theory you resonate with...there's always a blogger or researcher or radio host you can take as an example to justify your actions. Normally people look at this stuff trying to find inspiration, a way to be uplifted, a path to (self-)improvement. You look at it to fill up your dialectic arsenal with more excuses to remain who you are.

Even this entire forum, your personal Eden, populated by weird and wonderful creatures, some grooming you and pandering to your predicaments, some following you like ticket-holders at a circus (and the ticket is free, yay), some here for their own agenda, often similar to yours in premises and execution.

Only, the vast majority of the members of your glass menagerie disconnect and go back to their normal lives...their burden of responsibility to love and be loved, their obligations towards society, their daily struggle to stay sane in a world that is happy to exchange our gold and diamonds for smoke and mirrors.

Not you, you remain in Neverland, waiting for more personas to sign-in. Neverland never sleeps.

This is a good, totally unmoderated forum that talks about topics many men, young and not so young, like to discuss: women and sex, the decline of Western society and the lack of a viable alternative. It's an oasis and I for one have appreciated it for several years and can't but appreciate that you created it.

Beyond the garden fences, though, reality beckons. Being away from it for too long may have obnoxious consequences. You are the sad, living proof of these consequences.
Winston wrote:
CE is right. You have a bias and agenda. You don't care about truth or honesty. You want to believe the worst about me. Only an enemy and energy vampire would do that. You get off on aggravating me. That's why you keep talking about this. Because you are a toxic energy vampire.

There are many videos on YouTube about energy vampires like you.
What would my agenda be? Suck off your energy like an Archon, or a space vampire? Plenty of YT videos that serve as colourful metaphors for your excuse du jour.

I have a tale too...remember "the Naked King"? What's the role of the child who shouts "the King is naked?" Is he the king's friend or foe? For the truth seeker you claim to be, you should know full well that the truth is not what keeps you in your cocoon, what gives you a convenient life and a convenient pretext to abdicate any form or social and personal responsibility.

The truth is to realise that you're naked. If you can't see that, there is no way on earth you will run back home and get yourself a new dress.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I started this thread so that Winston could be offered positive suggestions about style and image. How did it turn into ball busting again?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

In his youth looking good. Why not get back in this kind of shape Winston? As well as going to the gym, overhaul your current dress style too !