Poll: Should Darrell Johnston Be Banned From The HA Facebook Group?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Darrell Johnston be banned from the HA Facebook group

Yes, he gives harsh criticisms telling us that it's our faults we can't get laid / find a wife in the U.S, and that we need game in every country we go to.
53%
No, he makes good points. Keep him
37%
I have no opinion
11%

Total votes: 19
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: Should Darrell Johnston Be Banned From The HA Facebook Group?

Post by Winston »

Why self-improvement is a myth and illusion. Listen below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Winston, personal development is irrelevent to this thread. This is about sorting things out between myself and matt hanson.....which has not happened yet. If you dont sort it out here, I will private message you and matt together and we can discuss things privately.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Darrell,
We have a thread about whether the self-improvement industry is a fraud or not. Can you weigh in on it? Here's the link.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17060
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well it looks like the FB poll currently shows about 40 percent in favor of Darrell's ban and 60 percent against it. That's a close call. It's almost evenly split. I'll have to look over the group archive to see if Darrell indeed said what Matt claims.

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

FFS, how long will this drag out, I won this groups vote and that wasnt enough, so you took it to FB

I won the vote in the FB group and thats still not enough

What more do you want?.

60 / 40 is not almost an even split. 60% is a clear majority

Let me back in already.....this has dragged out and becoming a joke
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Darrell it might take Winston a while to get around to looking through that archive. Your fate still lies in the balance. If it's any help I voted for you to stay.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

the whole thing has been a sham from start to finish, the first vote won in my favour.....the only person who voted was matt hanson, then another vote was cast the same time as i was calling out cornfed, so it was obviously him doing it out of spite.

I won the second vote by 10% which is a decent majority too.

All this after it hasnt even been established if matt hansons claims about me were accurate (or if they were accurate, was it justification for banning)

The whole thing has been 100% one sided to "poor wee matt" whose feelings come first before everything else, he has declined to continue this conversation, declined to show evidence of screen shots for what he is claiming.......and winston wants to run it like a court but hasnt even bothered his ass looking at the evidence.

Now........after all that rigmarole....he finally decides to look at the conversation......why not do that in the first place?.

If I had have lost the vote by 10%.....I surely would have been dismissed as losing, but seeing as I didn't.....now he is looking at the evidence. If that had have been done to begin with, this would have saved a lot of unnecessary hassle.

And of course.....if matt hanson would just talk this out with me instead of blocking and hiding, it could have been sorted out in an hour
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes darrell. 60 percent is a clear majority. However 40 percent is a big percentage too. If you owned a restaurant and 40 percent of your customers asked for mashed potatos on the menu, you would pay attention to that of course.

It is now 14 in favor of darrell and 10 against in the FB poll.

@MattHanson1990
It looks like most members voted to not ban him. Can you show me some of darrells posts and comments where he tells us to blame ourselves and quote them below with copy and paste? He claims he never said that. Can any of you prove him wrong and cite it?

anabolic
Freshman Poster

Post by anabolic »

I think,the problem darrell, is you make assumptions and claims about people and the world, that other people do not, more on this later
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 7:27 pm
" Last but not least, he criticized me when I mentioned that in most of the world people don't need therapy, counseling, or use psychiatric drugs to cure mental illnesses like depression ( an exception being that when there's a chemical imbalance in the brain), when the reality is that the U.S. has one of the highest rates of mental illness due to the fact that life in America is dehumanizing and atomizing."

I think this is the real reason he blocked me because he took something personal that wasnt aimed at him, he PM'd my friend saying I told him to see a shrink.....which I did not, I made a post saying that *GOD FORBID* I like America, and it was Hanson who brought up the mental illness statistics in USA, to which I replied....."if some one has mental illness, they need to see a clinical psychologist". Because.....believe it or not, that is a clinical psychologists job, they are trained to understand mental illnesses and coach people how to readjust to society. There is a big difference between being depressed and being mentally ill......a vacation can cure general depression, it cant cure proper mental illness. If Matt took this personal, thats his issue, it was not aimed at him, and he should not have thought it was, it was merely my response to him saying there is high mental illness.
This is very wrong and narrow Darrell. For a number of reasons.

First, there is no proof that mental illness exists. Not every person diagnosed with mental illness has a brain imbalance, and not everyone with a brain imbalance has a mental disorder. The link is not proven. There are many books and articles exposing this, such as "The Myth of Mental Illness" which suggests that "mental illness" it's a label and judgment, not a real disease. Also see: http://www.successfulschizophrenia.com

Second, we all know that psychiatrists and doctors are overly eager to prescribe medication and drugs, and "diagnose" you with something. Didn't you know that? They are drug peddlers. That's their job. It's a corrupt profit system that tries to label as many people as it can with any mental illness so they can maximize sales of drugs. Have you ever gone to a psychiatrist and they told you "You are fine. You don't need any medication."? lol. Of course not. We all know they are OVERLY EAGER to prescribe something to you. They are drugs salesmen, not truth seekers. Even I was misdiagnosed before and given Prozac which did nothing but give me anxiety.

Third, a lot of mental problems have metaphysical causes like inorganic beings, possession by entities, oversensitivity, etc. Not by brain imbalances. Drugs can stop the voices temporarily but they cannot cure it. There is a lot of evidence now that possession by real external entities does exist. There are many cases of demon possession that cannot be explained by a brain imbalance theory, and thus a supernatural explanation better fits the cases. See here for some examples and evidence:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14066&p=311178#p311178
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21922

Listen to interviews on YouTube with "Jerry Marzinsky", "Rosemary Ellen Guiley", "Robert Stanley", "Father Malachi Martin", etc. They discuss entities and possession and schizophrenic voices in detail.

Also some mental problems are due to hypersensitivity to a bad environment. Empaths especially have problems with oversensitivity and absorbing too much negative energy from the environment, which overwhelms them and drains them. This is a spiritual/psychic problem, not a brain imbalance.

Fourth, location does make a difference for some types of mental problems. I know this from firsthand experience. There are many types of mental disorders. Even if some are due to brain imbalances, not all are. I know for sure that some of them, such as social anxiety and OCD, can be solved by going overseas to friendlier environments that are less toxic or stressful and have more positive vibes and do not constantly judge you unfairly and tell you "there's something wrong with you!" all the time. I know that from first hand direct experience. Yes I have alleviated mental disorder symptoms like OCD by going overseas. See here for an example in my life from 1990: http://www.happierabroad.com/Childhood.htm . Even going to other US states can make a difference. I noticed that in Northern Nevada my mental health and spirit was a lot better than in California for instance. So YES. HA does solve SOME types of mental problems, even if not all.

This is the BIGGEST SECRET in the mental health industry, self-improvement industry, and conspiracy/truther movement that's being kept from you. If they would consider HA as a solution, many lives could be changed. If they let me do a TEDx Talk about this, I could change many lives. But this is too far outside the box and too taboo to talk about openly.

That's why guys like Matt Hanson and me need to get this message out to those who need it. Do you see what I mean? So why challenge it? I'm not making false claims. I'm making claims based on real firsthand experience, which trumps any words you can dish out for sure. As we all know, our personal direct experience trumps what anyone says.

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

This is a seperate topic.....this isnt about mental illness, this is about me being banned from the group

I won the two firgging votes, let me back in please

If this is about mental illness.....he was the one who said that a large percentage of americans HAVE mental illness, his words, not mine, so he was the one who said it is a real thing. Look and see for yourself
Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on August 17th, 2018, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

You cant ban someone for being wrong about something......if im wrong about something, challenge me.....like you just did. Then it gets determined if it is wrong or not by the debate, unfortunately matt has no debate, this is why he boots me.

He even booted me one time from your group because we were having a debate in a DIFFERENT group.....justify that.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 9:48 am
Yes darrell. 60 percent is a clear majority. However 40 percent is a big percentage too. If you owned a restaurant and 40 percent of your customers asked for mashed potatos on the menu, you would pay attention to that of course.
what??? this isnt a restaurant, you wanted it to be run like a court....i got the clear majority....twice....., in any court that would be the winner, in any election that would be a majority.

if it was a restaurant and people asked for mash potatos....just give them mash potatos......its not a one or the other thing like....mash portatos but no meat......can have both on the menu, this is a vote to get rid of me.
It is now 14 in favor of darrell and 10 against in the FB poll.

@MattHanson1990
It looks like most members voted to not ban him. Can you show me some of darrells posts and comments where he tells us to blame ourselves and quote them below with copy and paste? He claims he never said that. Can any of you prove him wrong and cite it?
Halleluja !!! what i f***ing asked for in the first place.....all this could have been solved if we just did this in the first place and did have to play your little pre school make believe court room where evidence isnt asked for and majority votes dont count!

jesus wept!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.