Should above the waist (either sex) nudity be allowed on the HA forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Yes, above the waist nudity (either sex) should be allowed in the public forum not just in NSFW - Hidden/Unindexed.
50%
No, Winston is special. Only he should be able to break his own rules. The rest of us have to live by a different standard.
33%
No one should be able to post nudity above or below the waist and that settles it.
17%

Total votes: 12
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Videos of hot/sexy bar girls in Angeles City bars and nightlife! Wow!

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 3:51 pm
@fdiv you will love this one. Here is the photo album of my first wild night in Angeles City back in 2006. The album consists of photos and video stills from video that was taken by @Mr S, who showed me around there on my first night there. It was really wild and raunchy and no holds barred. lol. Here's the link.

Winston's first wild night in Angeles City
https://goo.gl/photos/aNhT6RxPR4D62csq9

Here is a photo from the album. Doesn't Winston look like he's in bliss and nirvana? lol

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2012, 2:39 am
To all new members:

Welcome to the Happier Abroad Forum. If you are new here and have questions about the basic operations of the forum, you may see this Help Guide.

Although this is generally a free speech open forum, there are some basic common sense rules that we need to establish here.

Official Forum Rules

1. No posting of images with nudity or adult content, except in the private NSFW section. This includes semi-nudity, such as close ups of cleavage, private parts, see through nipples, or strategically covered nipples and private parts.
Isn't Winston breaking his own rules here?
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 4:15 am
Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 3:51 pm
Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2012, 2:39 am
To all new members:

Welcome to the Happier Abroad Forum. If you are new here and have questions about the basic operations of the forum, you may see this Help Guide.

Although this is generally a free speech open forum, there are some basic common sense rules that we need to establish here.

Official Forum Rules

1. No posting of images with nudity or adult content, except in the private NSFW section. This includes semi-nudity, such as close ups of cleavage, private parts,see through nipples, or strategically covered nipples and private parts.
Isn't Winston breaking his own rules here?
Ah shit, does that mean I have to take down my picture with my thick chest hair strategically covering my nipples? Damn I thought that one got by the censors. Guess not. :mrgreen:
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

So it is ok or it isn't ok? Isn't there a double standard being set here?

Let's see what happens if I post this. A simple nice girl with nice breasts.

* image removed: no nude images please
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston should change the rules if he's not going to live by them. Nudity should be allowed above the waist either sex.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Recently, Winston broke his own rules by posting nudity and setting a very bad example for forum members. Is there a double standard? One for Winston and one for the rest of us? I say if he can't live by his own rules then maybe it's time to change them.

Please vote in this poll.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Should above the waist (either sex) nudity be allowed on the HA forum?

Post by TruthSeeker »

Guys I am including this very nice picture to help enhance your voting decision. :wink:

Last edited by TruthSeeker on July 31st, 2018, 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

What's wrong with a woman's breasts? Come on guys vote!
Last edited by TruthSeeker on July 31st, 2018, 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Truthseeker, you may as well stop now. Winston's photo with the accidentally exposed funbag was just to prove his point. If you post nudes gratuitously, you're not doing a service to anyone here, but the Google cops.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Partial nudity will attract a lot more visitors to the site. Trust me.

Google still indexes sites with partial nudity.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 11:27 am
Partial nudity will attract a lot more visitors to the site. Trust me.

Google still indexes sites with partial nudity.
Maybe, but this is not a forum where people come to see girls with naked chests, don't you think? What's the point of all this. I don't get it.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

publicduende wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 10:58 am
Truthseeker, you may as well stop now. Winston's photo with the accidentally exposed funbag was just to prove his point. If you post nudes gratuitously, you're not doing a service to anyone here, but the Google cops.
Winston doesn't do anything accidentally. He was doing it to show off. The greater question is will he respect the results of the poll? So far we are 4 in favour and 1 against (publicduende).
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

publicduende wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 12:08 pm
Maybe, but this is not a forum where people come to see girls with naked chests, don't you think? What's the point of all this. I don't get it.
The point of it is not to be prude like. Other sites allow partial nudity, why shouldn't HA? It adds some flavour and spice to the forum and attracts more visitors.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 6:52 am
Winston should change the rules if he's not going to live by them. Nudity should be allowed above the waist either sex.
No it is not ok. Please remove that image. Just ignore the bare nipple in the previous photo. It wasnt intended to be there. But that's different than deliberately posting nude pics on purpose. Our webhost bluehost does not allow such pics either. However u can post it in the NSFW board which is hidden. Stop trying to be a dick and taking advantage of a little technicality. Only pricks do that.

Also how can you call yourself a Christian believer in other threads? Thats sheer hypocrisy. Geez.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

The image is not on Bluehost's server. It's a hyperlink and the image resides on another server.

What's wrong with you? A woman's breasts are beautiful and God created them. I can show you Scriptures on that. No, I will not remove link to the image. You remove your images if you think they are wrong.

You are a hypocrite and a whoremonger. You pay young women for sex. I don't do that.

Those bar girls in your pictures are just prostitutes / whores and you look like a drunk.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update: Ok the photo above has been edited to remove the nude nipple on the girl. The nipple has been blackened out. So pricks like TruthSeekers don't try to take advantage of this and become an ass.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne