How are girls from Romania and Bulgaria?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Light
Freshman Poster

How are girls from Romania and Bulgaria?

Post by Light »

Deleted
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are girls from Romania and Bulgaria hot?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It has been over a decade since I have been to both, but I think that Romanians are hotter.

Neither place is known for exceedingly friendly women, but they warm up to you when you get to know them. I personally found Romanians to be icier, but at the same time, Romania was where I was approached by a girl at a cafe and where I dated two of them from my hotel.

Bulgarian girls were decent enough, but I just found them a bit less attractive and more reserved than Romanian hotties, but that is just me.

I say go to both places. One is a 30 minute flight from the other.

If you really want to get a good taste of the countries, go to Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Cluj, Romania which are smaller more friendly towns than the capitals. This time of year, the seaside towns of Varna, Bulgaria and Constanta, Romania are teeming with young partiers from the cities. That is no longer my scene, but if you are in your twenties, have at it.

Truth be told, no one is impressed about American guys. What attracts them is your vibe, your style, and your worldliness. A lot of American men expect that they get "American" points overseas, but don't understand that telltale signs of Americans (baseball cap, khaki shorts, sports team clothes, sandals, etc) are huge turnoffs in Eastern Europe. The girls there get turned on by "Western men" who seem urbane and successful, not your typical suburban former frat boy trying to sow his wild oats. This is a concept that most just won't get.

If you want to make a big splash with the ladies, you should have a haircut and style where the women cannot tell where you are from. Speak international English without slang and let them get wet with mystery about where you are possibly from. Present yourself as very "international" instead of American and you will go much farther.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Deleted
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Light wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 12:15 am
Do you remember seeing any natural blondes in Bulgaria? Are Romania and Bulgaria roughly the same in cost of living?
Not at all. You need to stick to Northern Europe and the Baltics if you want to find natural blondes. Most blondes around the world are fake blondes, even in Ukraine I was shocked to see so few natural blondes.
Light wrote:
I also don't want a former party girl because she probably rode the cock carousel until she got tired of it then wants to settle down. My goal is to find a marriage quality girl that didn't go through a slut phase.
That is almost impossible. Most women, unless they are ugly or restrained by religious/trad cultures, have an experimental phase. Girls from virgin before marriage countries have been getting hymenoplasty to restore their physical virginity to fool guys. Have you read, Preventative Medicine by Rollo Tomassi? I highly recommend it because he breaks down the phases of female life and the sexual implications of each.
Light wrote:
I've been an Incel in America because almost all the girls are taken or obese and I am repulsed by most American girls that curse, are tatted up, have gauges and nose rings like a bull in the cartoons might have, short boyish hairstyles, obese landwhales, and feminists with bad attitudes.
Please do not refer to yourself as an Incel, the most contempt-worthy men on the planet. They are truly life's losers. You have described yourself as a Volcel or voluntary celibate which is in some ways very smart in a cesspool like the United States. However the term Volcel even has some stigma to it because it sounds so close to Incel.
Light wrote:
I never speak with slang because I always thought proper English is best. I was also never into the American style of wearing baseball caps, shorts, a sports team jersey, and sandals. I never wear sports team clothing, baseball caps, shorts, or sandals. I prefer long pants that cover my entire legs and something I can walk in easily. I think sandals aren't easy to walk in and are only good for beaches because its best to avoid getting sand inside sneakers or shoes.
Then you should do better than most American men who barely come off as men at all to these women in more traditional cultures. The nasally, effeminate, modern English that American men use now is sickening. Think of news presenters Chris Hayes, Charles Blow, and Brian Stelter, who are all married yet sound almost gay, as what NOT sound like.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Deleted
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Yes they are pretty hot, far better than western women.

I also have a question about Romania. Are there gypsy prostitutes?
Elite Upper Class Poster

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 2:22 am

Both countries are famous for having many gypsies, but Romania has the most in the world. Yes, many are into prostitution and locals laugh at Westen men parading around with a gypsy girl who is likely duping them for money.

I once was at the Hilton Sofia and a clueless American man came into the Executive Lounge with a young gypsy girl. The staff and locals were aghast!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Light wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 1:31 am
I know everyone needs sex because its really a basic need like water and food. Sex improves health, happiness, and in certain cases the human lifespan.
Try 'mansplaining' that to an AW; she'd be narcissistic enough and even pompous enough to bellow out at you, "We're still not having sex" or "I'm not coming to your house [on the first date if ever]" etc. even though you are trying to make a contextual point and not feeble innuendos to engage in coitus with her. Ya want an AW? Do as the wise have proclaimed; look at Chris Rock's special...whatchamacallit?! That's not the name BTW. lol He said some lines like, "When speaking to a woman [AW], just don't get philo on them or their pus.sy dries right the fcuk on up. Just succinctly-reply like "Get out of here. That'ssssssssss good!" "No way" "For real?" "That dude was stupid to cheat on you", etc. WHILST keeping in shape and NEVER MENTIONING SEX AT ALL. They are too puritanical, too low IQ and too narcissistic to recognize the contextual mention of it, not as an innuendo. Remember: she can be out-of-shape, but don't mention it but you better be in shape or you'll be like guy True Forced Loneliness founder Mr. Albany New York's Dwayne Holloway scarfing down creamcheese pizzas and playing COD all night after automaton'ed style drone working every day.

I know girls in America by the time they graduated college had 10 or 20 partners. Some girls have even said they had have 30 or 40 partners but lie and tell their current boyfriends they only have 10 or 12. Those slutty girls are really disgusting in my opinion and I think a guy that takes a girl with 10, 20, 30, or 40 partners is a cuck. How could a man not be a cuck if he dated and married a girl with 20 or 30 or 40 partners?
I'm glad that there are AM that are still 'wifeying-up' these scallie wag putas; there's less of them to go abroad; Americans do enough of ruining foreign countries one Tier I/II city at a time.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 6:10 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 2:22 am

Both countries are famous for having many gypsies, but Romania has the most in the world. Yes, many are into prostitution and locals laugh at Westen men parading around with a gypsy girl who is likely duping them for money.

I once was at the Hilton Sofia and a clueless American man came into the Executive Lounge with a young gypsy girl. The staff and locals were aghast!
¡Jajajajajaja!