Investing in Stocks to Make Money and Live Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Investing in Stocks to Make Money and Live Abroad

Post by Moretorque »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 12:08 am
Stocks are so f***ing risky, I mean the whole stock market is a rigged pyramid scheme. You are always living in stress, constantly checking the stocks, constantly worried "What if I don't sell in time", etc. Better to just have a normal job so you can have peace of mind.
I agree totally, when all is said and done metal will prove to be the safest bet. Some people will do anything for their short term personal profit at the expense of a sane honest lifestyle backed by a system that promotes stability for the long haul.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Moretorque wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 11:47 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 12:08 am
Stocks are so f***ing risky, I mean the whole stock market is a rigged pyramid scheme. You are always living in stress, constantly checking the stocks, constantly worried "What if I don't sell in time", etc. Better to just have a normal job so you can have peace of mind.
I agree totally, when all is said and done metal will prove to be the safest bet. Some people will do anything for their short term personal profit at the expense of a sane honest lifestyle backed by a system that promotes stability for the long haul.
Metal = bullets and guns?

Post by Moretorque »

That's why the anti federalist in America demanded the 2nd amendment and the Bill of Rights, they new what they were running from but our own stupidity eventually gets the best of us.....
Time to Hide!