Winston Wu lambasted on REDDIT?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Winston Wu lambasted on REDDIT?

Post by Guhji »

No idea that there were REDDIT discussions concerning Happier Abroad. Of course, Winston is universally decried as a sorry, pathetic, delusional loser. No surprise there.

But why masturbate in front of your kid? Man, you go too far...I mean aren't you at all concerned about your son's mental health? I had no idea that you even had a son. I mean what kind of woman would procreate with you? Not even the most desperate Filipina bargirl would stoop that low, I should think.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston Wu lambasted on REDDIT?

Post by Cornfed »

Link? Is this that old thread of whining self-hating hapas?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Now we know that you're a troll. Get out of here please. You are nothing but dishonest vermin. Those reddit threads are old news. We all seen them long ago.

No one would say that the most desperate Filipina would not want me. Even @publicduende can now see that you are a total charlatan and troll, not a legit poster.

I never said I masturbated in front of my son when he was a baby. Do you believe everything you hear on hateful websites that espouse lies?

Btw lots of Filipino families live all together in one room only. How are the parents supposed to have sex if the kids and babies are always there and they have no privacy? I always wondered about that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is clearly a troll post. Guhji, you will receive a warning for trolling on your account. No legit poster would say such extreme things.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Well, I wasn't trying to be a troll. Sometimes I get on Reddit...I didn't pay attention to the date. So they were old threads? Well, okay then. At any rate, I REALLY HOPE that you didn't commit sexual acts with your child watching. If you did, then you really are a special kind of vermin.

But again, so many of the commenters on Reddit (old thread, new thread, doesn't matter) spoke of you so negatively. You're a "loser", "pathetic". "delusional", "shameless" etc. When so many people talk about you this way, do you think that they may a have a point? Surely, we can't all have a personal vendetta against you. I mean why would we? You're nobody of any importance.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

You called your kid a "monster from hell" and beat him at nearly "full strength"? That is really shocking...Who exactly is the troll here? Surely you won't deny this, since you're the one who wrote it. Man, you are a real piece of work. I would hope that your relationship with your son has improved since then.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Guhji wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 7:33 pm
You called your kid a "monster from hell" and beat him at nearly "full strength"? That is really shocking...Who exactly is the troll here? Surely you won't deny this, since you're the one who wrote it. Man, you are a real piece of work. I would hope that your relationship with your son has improved since then.
FYI, Winston also threatened to beat me to a pulp, because I'd written a thread, opposing his lifestyle choices. I hope he's ready for the Boston PD to file *attempted manslaughter* charges against him when he arrives in town to perform that act, since I doubt that his single left hook will leave me for dead. Plus, he also needs to get through my wife to attack me. Boy ... he has no idea how strong she is.

Even on the 'Net, threatening actual physical violence is a crime.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30843&start=30
Teal Lantern wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 10:34 pm
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 10:14 pm
I ought to punch your lights out.
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 10:14 pm
When will you be around so we can meet so I can kick your ass?
... sounds like where people meet up when "It's Just Lunch" doesn't work out. :lol:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

What a violent and deranged guy. I'm surprised some SJW hasn't shut this website down yet. Winston better be careful.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Guhji wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 5:29 pm
What a violent and deranged guy. I'm surprised some SJW hasn't shut this website down yet. Winston better be careful.
It's not the whole "SJW" and the "USA/western politically correct" thing which is the problem. The problem is that WW has spent enough time, outside of Uncle Sam, including all the Chinese diaspora nations: People's Republic, Taiwan, and perhaps, even Singapore/Malaysia but yet, hasn't figured out that there are social norms for men, once they cross that age of 35.

Trust me, women in Chinese nations don't go for aged hipsters, past a certain point in their lives, and this includes, the non-millionaire handsome ones. If I weren't married today and looking for a potential wife, I would have contacted my former colleagues in all of those aforementioned nations and made it happen. Yes, it would have involved some compromises and such, but you know what ... most relationships long term have some element of compromise in them, western, Asian, or not.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

One more time ...
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 11:06 pm
Btw, look at this. Notice how when I give people advice, it's helpful and hopeful. I don't bring others down like you do, you sick f**k.

viewtopic.php?p=309950#p309950

That's because I am a good person who is kind and caring and empathetic. And I have inner peace from my spiritual wisdom and knowledge and insights. You obviously do not. So all your inner strength and spirituality is a joke and farce S_Parc. You act like a miserable c**t who only wants to shame others and make them feel like shit and bring others down, cause you get off on it and are sadistic. You are truly a BAD man. NOT a good man.
Yep, here you have it, a total and complete hypocrite, a man who'd abandoned his son and treats his son's mother as some throw away whore and now, he's this *nice guy* with inner peace who can't help but get the Boston PD to file charges against his attempted manslaughter charges on me, that is, if he ever wants to show up in America's first city, to start a fist fight with me.

Legally speaking, I can't advocate any harm against him, however, from a legal P.O.V, I can wish his relationship with Mother Nature to finish his pathetic groveling on this physical plane, since that's simply a religious wish list. As far as I'm concerned, he's done.

AB discussion thread

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Never fear. Winston couldn't fight his way out of a plastic bag.

Hey, do you really look like a Korean Kyle Maclachlan? I remember reading a post where you said that you did. He's a good actor. Dune is one of my favorite movies.

"Long Live the Fighters!"
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

S_Parc wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 1:45 pm
who can't help but get the Boston PD to file charges against his attempted manslaughter charges on me
How is such a thing as "attempted manslaughter" even conceptually possible? Manslaughter is the crime of unlawful killing without premeditation. It is logically not possible to attempt to manslaughter someone, as an attempt to kill would indicate premeditated murder.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Guhji wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 2:22 pm
Never fear. Winston couldn't fight his way out of a plastic bag.

Hey, do you really look like a Korean Kyle Maclachlan? I remember reading a post where you said that you did. He's a good actor. Dune is one of my favorite movies.

"Long Live the Fighters!"
Trust me, I'm not afraid of being pummeled and no, I'm white... another caucasian version of Kyle M at least enough of a look-a-like.
Cornfed wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 2:36 pm
How is such a thing as "attempted manslaughter" even conceptually possible? Manslaughter is the crime of unlawful killing without premeditation. It is logically not possible to attempt to manslaughter someone, as an attempt to kill would indicate premeditated murder.
Talk to the guys at Harvard Law on that one.

If a person shows up in Boston and intends on beating up a Bostonian to a pulp, the first charge is clearly assault/battery but then, if the target winds up in an ICU, then it probably aggravates to attempted manslaughter, since the actual manslaughter piece didn't happen.

So yes, you're correct, chances are, I won't even up at an ICU, so the Boston area DA wouldn't pursue attempted manslaughter, as his primary charge.

AB discussion thread

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Reddit is a shithole SJW website full of lame ass normie scum. What kind of faggot would even think of visiting Reddit? Now 4chan /pol/ or 8chan /b/, those are pretty fun places and full free speech.