Why does anyone watch sportsball?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why does anyone watch sportsball?

Post by Cornfed »

The “French” team winning the World Cup brings this to mind. It was always fairly stupid, but it used to be that there were genuine demographic differences between countries or universities or whatever and it was interesting to see how these differences played out in the sporting arena. However, if it is just a case of whether your pack of hired niggers can scamper around faster than their pack of hired niggers there just doesn’t seem to be any reason for anyone to care.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why does anyone watch sportsball?

Post by gsjackson »

No question the hired gun phenomenon has taken a lot of fan appeal out of sports. The alma mater is the top college basketball program in the country. I used to follow them religiously, traveling up to a hundred miles or so to watch a high school player they might be interested in. Now I really don't care how their latest collection of one-year rentals does, even rooting against them when they play a traditional developmental program.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Corny is just jealous because he's uncoordinated and the black man is more talented than him.....
Time to Hide!
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

I have no clue either but it's mostly boomers and GenXers. Most millennials don't give a shit and they only watch e-sports like Starcraft or League of Legends tournaments.

Post by HappyGuy »

Did anyone here travel to the world cup? I wish I had!
AlexaD
Freshman Poster

Post by AlexaD »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 12:02 am
I have no clue either but it's mostly boomers and GenXers. Most millennials don't give a shit and they only watch e-sports like Starcraft or League of Legends tournaments.
Because that's the way life works. Watching football? What for? Wow, so interesting to watch these multimillionare idols play pass ball to each other at the stadium. *sigh* No, thanks.
I prefer playing and watching League of Legends or Dota2 matches instead because it's relatable to me. I prefer online esports betting instead football, hockey or whatever. That's my generation's choice, you can't deny that.
8)