Not Able to Post Any Photos, Links, Videos for my Topic. Please Help!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GoldenStud
Freshman Poster

Not Able to Post Any Photos, Links, Videos for my Topic. Please Help!

Post by GoldenStud »

Okay, so I'm a new member here and I'd like to know why I'm not able to post any pics, videos, or links for any of my topics? Whenever I try to post any, I keep getting this message saying that I can't post pics, videos, or links. How do I fix this?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Not Able to Post Any Photos, Links, Videos for my Topic. Please Help!

Post by Winston »

It's to prevent spam of course. You have to make three legit posts first before you can post links. And the posts have to be approved too. Then you can post links, but you can't upload pics here. That would require a lot of storage space if we let everyone upload pics to the server here. You can upload the pics or videos somewhere else, and then embed them here or link them here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@GoldenStud, dude hold your horses. What are you doing? Don't post so many links at once in the chatbox. That's not what the chatbox is for. Be patient and wait til you've made three legit posts first, then you can post those links, images and videos in a thread here. Otherwise, this looks like spam.

Also, a few exceptions don't debunk a general rule. that's a logic fallacy. just because I can find a few lottery winners doesn't mean most people can win the lottery. see what I mean? Besides, most of your articles seem to be from eastern Russia, not the area around Moscow or St. Petersburg.

When you get 3 posts approved, then you can start a thread called "Russian FSU women do LOVE Asian men! Winston was wrong!" or something like that. lol. And then put all your links and URL's in there, Goldenstud.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I told you to stop spamming the chatbox Goldenstud. Are you deaf? Did you hear me? Wait til you have three approved posts, then start a thread and put them in there. Also, the messages in the chatbox are only here for 30 days, so posting here will not create a permanent record like it would in the forum threads.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I posted all your links, images and videos from the chatbox here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37406&p=310576#p310576