Hurricane Maria likely made Puerto Rican women worse.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Hurricane Maria likely made Puerto Rican women worse.

Post by Mercury »

Apparently it has been reported on other threads that Puerto Rican women are more toxic, hateful, unapproachable, and spoiled rotten than mainland American women are. Coincidentally in Fall of last year, Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico head on with huge storm surge and winds easily topping 180 miles an hour. Roofs were torn off, walls even collapsed, the entire electrical grid was blown down and destroyed; Puerto Rico was reportedly set back about 30 years.

But what has that done to Puerto Rican women? Chances are, it has made them even more toxic, hateful, spoiled, and probably even likely to shoot and kill stranger guys that approach them! And when Puerto Rico rebuilds, it will still have that same hate culture, only a lot worse. As the defiant saying goes; "The bricks are down, but we will rebuild with hewn stone."
Last edited by Mercury on June 27th, 2018, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: Hurricane Maria likely made Puerto Rican women worse.

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

I knew a Puerto Rican girl who was my good friend's older sister and I remember going to some stupid dance event in high school and she was getting all over me, getting really quite horny and so on.

White women will always be the most toxic women on earth. No one else even comes close.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The possibility that women there are WORSE is truly a scary thought.

I always thought that crisis was a natural way for putting women back in their place of respecting men out of necessity. If Maria has made PR women worse, than there is truly no hope for that hellhole.

I do recall living in PR and wishing that some natural disaster would befall that island and it would disappear into to sea due to the things I experienced there. I had some measure of guilt when Maria came to pass, but PR is truly the worst place on this earth I have visited.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 4:33 am
The possibility that women there are WORSE is truly a scary thought.

I always thought that crisis was a natural way for putting women back in their place of respecting men out of necessity. If Maria has made PR women worse, than there is truly no hope for that hellhole.

I do recall living in PR and wishing that some natural disaster would befall that island and it would disappear into to sea due to the things I experienced there. I had some measure of guilt when Maria came to pass, but PR is truly the worst place on this earth I have visited.
Mark my words. Approaching a PR woman now will likely get you up to 55 years in prison and/or the Mother of All Restraining Orders.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

In Florida, FEMA deadline looms for Puerto Ricans with no affordable housing options
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna881176

Since FEMA is about to stop paying for their shelter, the time may be right to make your bid. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

One year later, the electrical grid in Puerto Rico is still unreliable, there are still homeless people there, water is still hard to come by, and there are still buildings without a roof.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I think many of them have simply relocated to FL. I wonder how that will affect elections in the future.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 7:28 am
I think many of them have simply relocated to FL. I wonder how that will affect elections in the future.
Most of them are not inclined to ever vote. It is the same as with the Florida black vote.

If Florida blacks and PRs voted by a margin of just 10% more, Republicans would not have a chance ever again on a statewide level. That being said, Florida will always be in play for Republicans for the foreseeable future.
:mrgreen: