Are all White girls sluts?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Light
Freshman Poster

Are all White girls sluts?

Post by Light »

Are all White girls everywhere in the world sluts?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are all White girls sluts?

Post by Cornfed »

As far as I know, yes unfortunately.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Cornfed wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 11:29 pm
As far as I know, yes unfortunately.
So as a White guy that wants a White girl that isn't a slut, I'm essentially forced to accept a White girl that's a slut or engage in miscegenation if I want a girl that isn't a slut?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Right, or kidnap a very young white girl or something.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Cornfed wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 11:57 pm
Right, or kidnap a very young white girl or something.
I remember seeing a few of Tsar's old posts and he always talked about wanting a jailbait.

When you say very young are you referring to a girl similar to how Tsar wanted to find a Russian teenage jailbait that wasn't a slut? Or do you really mean abduct an even younger White girl then the man raises her to be his perfect partner, and when she's old enough, the man will make her his mate?

In your mind, what is the maximum age a White girl can be without being a slut?

Assume that a man is willing to abduct a very young White girl and raise her to be his future partner. What is the oldest the girl can be?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Light wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 12:27 am
Assume that a man is willing to abduct a very young White girl and raise her to be his future partner. What is the oldest the girl can be?
Goodness knows, you'd have to make your own judgement. The reality is that non-slut white wives aren't happening for most of us in this lifetime.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 12:32 am
Light wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 12:27 am
Goodness knows, you'd have to make your own judgement. The reality is that non-slut white wives aren't happening for most of us in this lifetime.
People only get one lifetime so if you don't get a non-slut white wife in this lifetime its over. There are no second chances or redoes. Things will only get worse for a White man that wants a good White woman for future generations.