Big Strong Independent White woman attacked by Pakistani man; white men refuse to help her

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Big Strong Independent White woman attacked by Pakistani man; white men refuse to help her

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

We all knew this was coming, right? This stupid white woman who was the CEO of her own company and a big strong independent woman, was attacked on the subway in the UK by a Pakistan man. She is angry that two white men who were sitting next to her just got up and left and moved to the next subway car. Is it any surprise tho? White women have been treating white men like shit for decades now, in the name of "feminism". We will see much more of this, that is, white men who refuse to white knight for white women and defend their whore asses. If I see a white woman getting robbed or raped, I will NOT stop to help her. I will keep on walking.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Tube.html

Ms Cincik said: ‘Children were crying and women were crying, it was awful. I wasn’t crying I was in shock.

‘I remain more angry with those white middle class men who left me to it. As fathers, husbands and sons they should be ashamed of themselves.’

Oh wait so you mean there were other women in the subway car and they didn't come to help you? The women just sat there crying, LMAO!!! B-but I thought women were big strong and independent and don't need no man???!!!????!!???

I f***ing love multiculturalism! Multiculturalism is punishing the living shit out of these ungrateful white western women. God bless Pakistan!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Big Strong Independent White woman attacked by Pakistani man; white men refuse to help her

Post by publicduende »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 7:29 pm
We all knew this was coming, right? This stupid white woman who was the CEO of her own company and a big strong independent woman, was attacked on the subway in the UK by a Pakistan man. She is angry that two white men who were sitting next to her just got up and left and moved to the next subway car. Is it any surprise tho? White women have been treating white men like shit for decades now, in the name of "feminism". We will see much more of this, that is, white men who refuse to white knight for white women and defend their whore asses. If I see a white woman getting robbed or raped, I will NOT stop to help her. I will keep on walking.

Ms Cincik said: ‘Children were crying and women were crying, it was awful. I wasn’t crying I was in shock.

‘I remain more angry with those white middle class men who left me to it. As fathers, husbands and sons they should be ashamed of themselves.’

Oh wait so you mean there were other women in the subway car and they didn't come to help you? The women just sat there crying, LMAO!!! B-but I thought women were big strong and independent and don't need no man???!!!????!!???

I f***ing love multiculturalism! Multiculturalism is punishing the living shit out of these ungrateful white western women. God bless Pakistan!
It the victim had been a young boy, just as defenseless as the woman in the story, would you have laid blame on him for being a "Millennial p***y"?

Haters gonna hate.

What I do find annoying is the following passage.
The fashion CEO is keen to stress she does not blame this man, who she desribes as being 6ft tall and of Southeast Asian descent.
The man was identifying as of Pakistani stock, so the PC diktat imposes that she stresses that "this man is not to blame". The coward yet harmless white men who left her alone in the carriage, yes, they can be blamed because they're not a "protected species".

I wouldn't read too much in the episode itself, but the PC drift UK is experiencing is truly terrifying.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Big Strong Independent White woman attacked by Pakistani man; white men refuse to help her

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 10:36 pm
It the victim had been a young boy, just as defenseless as the woman in the story, would you have laid blame on him for being a "Millennial p***y"?
If you think that there was some kind of social contract where the men in question owed it to this female to risk their lives and liberty to protect her, what exactly do they get in return and what do you imagine she thinks they should get in return? Should they be the respected leaders of society in exchange for their sacrifice? Do unattached females owe them a hot meal and sex? Are they even human beings with civil rights and, for example, not to be thrown in jail when some slag accuses them of "rape"? If not even that, then why the hell should they lift a finger to protect her? They surely did the right thing to exempt themselves from the repulsive antics of ZOG pets that was none of their concern.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 11:05 pm
publicduende wrote:
If you think that there was some kind of social contract where the men in question owed it to this female to risk their lives and liberty to protect her, what exactly do they get in return and what do you imagine she thinks they should get in return? Should they be the respected leaders of society in exchange for their sacrifice? Do unattached females owe them a hot meal and sex? Are they even human beings with civil rights and, for example, not to be thrown in jail when some slag accuses them of "rape"? If not even that, then why the hell should they lift a finger to protect her? They surely did the right thing to exempt themselves from the repulsive antics of ZOG pets that was none of their concern.
That is not the point I was trying to make CF. Anybody clearly unable to defend themselves deserve being helped. Be that a boy, a girl, a grown-up woman or an elderly.

The "social contract" you are talking about is, simply, good civic sense. If we are losing it, it means we are indeed a dying society.

There is no evidence that that women is a "ZOG pet": she was simply a woman undergoing the unpredictable behaviour of a mentally unstable man.

Let's grow the f**k up, please, and stop seeing everything through the anti-Zionist, anti-feminist lens. It's just as odious as the powers you are allegedly contrasting.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I have no idea who this woman is who was attacked by a Pakistani or a man of similar ethnicity and why, but her name 'Cincik' is surely not British. Not much info on the internet about her private life.

Her name is Turkish - she mentions something about Cyprus. She also looks like that and mentions on twitter that she can understand some Turkish, husband and child are also Turkish looking.

Interesting that she is complaining only about these 2 men not related to her at all, but does not say anything really negative about her attacker.
The fashion CEO is keen to stress she does not blame this man, who she desribes as being 6ft tall and of Southeast Asian descent.
I remain more angry with those white middle class men who left me to it. As fathers, husbands and sons they should be ashamed of themselves...
Somewhat strange that DailyMail does not allow comments...but why?
'Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article'

I still wonder if this attacker and this woman know each other....
No comments either from police.... no video is existing, quite strange...

To help in such a situation is rather questionable and dangerous - you might find yourself suddenly being attacked, and who cares about you if somebody puts a knife in your body? Nobody can force you to help...

However there are some laws existing in Europe which make it obligatory to call for help, for example to call police using your mobile phone if you watch criminal behavior as a casual bystander, but also to report in case you notice a fire or traffic accident and other emergencies.

-----

To help a woman who is attacked by a man is a 'white knight action' - there are reports where suddenly both, the man and the woman felt 'disturbed in their private dispute' and both were attacking the man who tried to 'help'...

Political correctness is another tricky issue - if you help and the attacker is injured, expect a lawsuit again you for using 'unnecessary force'.

About 'strong, independent women' - maybe we need more policewomen out in the street to deal with violent men?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yohan wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 11:43 pm

The two middle-aged guys who left the carriage probably thought it was a couple of lovebirds arguing anyway and didn't want to get involved. It's funny how she mentions the people who came to her aid as Eastern European and Greek which suggests to me she does have some kind of agenda.

Also, not being a good samaritan doesn't make a person a coward. I've played this role before and for my troubles I was jumped on by around a dozen guys. If an outsider hadn't called the Police I could have been kicked to death.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
.....White women have been treating white men like shit for decades now, in the name of "feminism". We will see much more of this, that is, white men who refuse to white knight for white women and defend their whore asses.
It has more to do with Western countries, with stupid politicians - many of them rich and male - who gave way to a legal situation where men and boys are nothing else but 2nd class citizens in every aspect.

Not only white women are treating white men like shit, but ALL women living in such pro-feminist zones are treating ALL men like shit.

The entire Western world is a 'human chaos', just my opinion. Women have more rights than men, children have more rights than their parents, illegal immigrants have more rights than people living there since decades, prisoners in jail have more rights than honest people without any criminal record and so on...
.....If I see a white woman getting robbed or raped, I will NOT stop to help her. I will keep on walking.
I fail to see what this has to do with 'race' or 'gender'.
Nobody deserves to become a victim of a crime.

However nobody can force you to fight with your bare hands against a violent gang-member who is attacking a woman unknown to you, or commit any other crime - but you might be able to call for police and what some people do, to take a video with your mobile phone etc. to make it easier for police to identify and to arrest a criminal.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 11:33 pm
The "social contract" you are talking about is, simply, good civic sense. If we are losing it, it means we are indeed a dying society.
If people hate you and wish you harm, which seems to be the case with this female and essentially all females in the West, the good civic sense is to leave them to their fate at the very least. In any case it sounds like both of the participants in the event were invaders, so getting involved in a dispute between them would be like breaking up a fight between plague-carrying rats.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

publicduende wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

Haters gonna hate.

What I do find annoying is the following passage.
The man was identifying as of Pakistani stock, so the PC diktat imposes that she stresses that "this man is not to blame". The coward yet harmless white men who left her alone in the carriage, yes, they can be blamed because they're not a "protected species".

I wouldn't read too much in the episode itself, but the PC drift UK is experiencing is truly terrifying.
You missed my entire point. Why would white men want to help a white woman in danger, when white women have spent decades now abusing the shit out of white men? And screaming "We are independent and don't need a (white) man's help?"

White women destroyed the West. Let's let those f***ing bitches lie in the bed that they themselves made.
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Cornfed wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 11:05 pm
publicduende wrote:
You got it. These same white women will throw a white man in jail over a false rape accusation. Then cry when white men don't come to help them?

I take great satisfaction in watching these evil white bitches suffer. Praise Pakistan and Praise Islam!
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Yohan wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 11:43 pm
I have no idea who this woman is who was attacked by a Pakistani or a man of similar ethnicity and why, but her name 'Cincik' is surely not British. Not much info on the internet about her private life.

Her name is Turkish - she mentions something about Cyprus. She also looks like that and mentions on twitter that she can understand some Turkish, husband and child are also Turkish looking.

Interesting that she is complaining only about these 2 men not related to her at all, but does not say anything really negative about her attacker.
I remain more angry with those white middle class men who left me to it. As fathers, husbands and sons they should be ashamed of themselves...
Somewhat strange that DailyMail does not allow comments...but why?
'Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article'

No comments either from police.... no video is existing, quite strange...

To help in such a situation is rather questionable and dangerous - you might find yourself suddenly being attacked, and who cares about you if somebody puts a knife in your body? Nobody can force you to help...

However there are some laws existing in Europe which make it obligatory to call for help, for example to call police using your mobile phone if you watch criminal behavior as a casual bystander, but also to report in case you notice a fire or traffic accident and other emergencies.

-----

To help a woman who is attacked by a man is a 'white knight action' - there are reports where suddenly both, the man and the woman felt 'disturbed in their private dispute' and both were attacking the man who tried to 'help'...

Political correctness is another tricky issue - if you help and the attacker is injured, expect a lawsuit again you for using 'unnecessary force'.

About 'strong, independent women' - maybe we need more policewomen out in the street to deal with violent men?
So it's a brown Arab woman then that is pissed off that white men are not coming to her rescue and then impregnating her brown vagina with their white semen. Okay, I think I understand the situation a bit better now.

"Save me from these evil brown men, white man! And then f**k ME and LET ME HAVE YOUR GOLDEN BABIES!"
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Cornfed wrote:
June 11th, 2018, 5:40 am
publicduende wrote:
If people hate you and wish you harm, which seems to be the case with this female and essentially all females in the West, the good civic sense is to leave them to their fate at the very least. In any case it sounds like both of the participants in the event were invaders, so getting involved in a dispute between them would be like breaking up a fight between plague-carrying rats.
Cornfed, the voice of reason!

White men are the most shit-on, oppressed class in the West today. Younger white men have pretty much said f**k YOU to society, at least subconsciously. So let the whole f***ing world burn. Let the Muslims and white women rape and eat each other alive. I will sit back and laugh.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, if anyone wonders how I would react in a similar situation, I posted the answer in this old thread:

viewtopic.php?t=24845
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Who exactly hates you and wishes you harm, CF? If a woman clearly unable to defend herself against a man enraged without a reason (other than his mental state), is she the same disgusting feminazi who (allegedly) hates you and wishes you harm?

You take a fringe minority and end up hating all (wo)mankind the same way? How can you sleep at night with all this unnecessary rage build-up?

Just see people for who they are and use common sense where you see fit.

If you were in the same situation, wouldn't you feel sad that nobody stepped in to help you?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 11th, 2018, 4:16 pm
Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Cornfed, the voice of reason!

White men are the most shit-on, oppressed class in the West today. Younger white men have pretty much said f**k YOU to society, at least subconsciously. So let the whole f***ing world burn. Let the Muslims and white women rape and eat each other alive. I will sit back and laugh.
The voice of unnecessary hatred, in my book.

If you, as a young white man, feel oppressed, it's probably because you chose to feel that way. I can't speak for everyone here but I guess the vast majority of HA members don't share this feeling with you.

It's just you, CF above and maybe another couple of cases of deranged paranoia.