Generation Z girls are f***ing awesome

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Generation Z girls are f***ing awesome

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Generation Z is anyone born 2000 or after. So the first GenZ is turning 18 this year. Anyway I used to have a meme account on instagram and had like 2000 followers, most of whom were Generation Z. So I talked to a lot of them, and here is what I found. Every single last one of them hates feminism, and dislikes political correctness and the whiny liberal bullshit of the millennials.

I also had non-sexual, clean chats with 3 or 4 female members of Generation Z, and they were super cool. They liked memes, anime, hate feminism, and basically just want to be a traditional woman, whatever that means in the modern society. They are just very chill and cool people.

So wait another year or two and you guys won't have to go abroad anymore. Just get a 18 or 19 year old girlfriend and she'll be cool as f**k. This still doesn't fix the problem of the legal system itself being biased against men, especially in divorce, but culturally, we have won the battle. Everyone under 20 is now on our side. They've grown up with the redpill. The Redpill is reality to them.

EDIT: f**k, one major point I forgot to mention. The 4 GenZ chicks I had spoken to were brown girls, either mexican, indian, or asian. So that might have something to do with why they are so cool. I tried talking to a couple of white chicks and they were total bitches from the start. So white women are just trash, no matter what age group they are in. Avoid white women like the plague that they are.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Generation Z girls are f***ing awesome

Post by MrMan »

I would also like to ask if your instagram posts tend to attract conservative girls for certain reasons?

Asians and Hispanics tend to be conservative in some ways. I read somewhere that Hispanic girls in the US were more likely to be virgins. I was a bit surprised since I had been to a predominantly Hispanic (Mexican I suppose) flee market, and it seemed like some of them, the fatter ones at least, liked to show a lot of skin. Maybe it just seemed like a lot because they were fat, but there were really few of them and I couldn't pick up on that because of the quantity of the skin. :)

There could be a backlash against feminism. With Youtube, there may be some young girls who start watching conservative videos who latch on to that. A lot of girls that age, and young people in general, like to have an identity, sometimes, and want to fit in a certain pre-fabricated mold-- conservative, liberal tree hugger, feminist, etc., especially if they go to college. But probably most people in college when I was young did not try to fit a stereotype, but were still influenced by certain views.

It's the same in high school. There was a table of jocks and cheerleaders. A table of 'freaks' wearing death metal and retro hard rock t-shirts who usually wore their hair long, and about 80% of students just dressed normal and were sort of unaffiliated.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MrMan wrote:
May 25th, 2018, 7:25 pm
I would also like to ask if your instagram posts tend to attract conservative girls for certain reasons?

Asians and Hispanics tend to be conservative in some ways. I read somewhere that Hispanic girls in the US were more likely to be virgins. I was a bit surprised since I had been to a predominantly Hispanic (Mexican I suppose) flee market, and it seemed like some of them, the fatter ones at least, liked to show a lot of skin. Maybe it just seemed like a lot because they were fat, but there were really few of them and I couldn't pick up on that because of the quantity of the skin. :)

There could be a backlash against feminism. With Youtube, there may be some young girls who start watching conservative videos who latch on to that. A lot of girls that age, and young people in general, like to have an identity, sometimes, and want to fit in a certain pre-fabricated mold-- conservative, liberal tree hugger, feminist, etc., especially if they go to college. But probably most people in college when I was young did not try to fit a stereotype, but were still influenced by certain views.

It's the same in high school. There was a table of jocks and cheerleaders. A table of 'freaks' wearing death metal and retro hard rock t-shirts who usually wore their hair long, and about 80% of students just dressed normal and were sort of unaffiliated.
for people under 20, it's not "conservative" or "liberal". RedPill is their culture. Here, let me give you some visual examples of some dank ass f***ing memes that GenZ loves. Most of these memes I found from kids under 18, which is saying quite a lot about their mindset.

Haha, so now I guess you understand what I mean by the "super edgy" memes that GenZ loves.

Now, I also asked the question you are asking. Are the majority of GenZ redpill or is it just a small cliche? And I asked some of them that question and they said that redpill and memes are 100% mainstream now. And not just normie memes but super-edgy lulzy memes like the ones I posted above. They also said that anime is pretty mainstream too and everyone likes it, not just the "dorks".

We are witnessing a huge shift in the culture and I am very optimistic now about it. The whole "politically correct" bullshit will die out as the boomers die out. And GenZ will go on the offensive and start fighting back against the millennial's stupid liberal bullshit. I met one 15 year old kid with the username "The Anti-Millennial". LOL. I think the future is pretty bright.

Post by Bao3niang »

Even if the women in the Anglosphere were good, I wouldn't want to live in the Anglosphere because it doesn't click with me the same way that non-developed NE / SE Asia does. Women alone aren't enough to justify living in a place, I feel that the criteria would be far too narrow and not contributing towards genuine, wholesome happiness.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Bao3niang wrote:
May 27th, 2018, 5:06 pm
Even if the women in the Anglosphere were good, I wouldn't want to live in the Anglosphere because it doesn't click with me the same way that non-developed NE / SE Asia does. Women alone aren't enough to justify living in a place, I feel that the criteria would be far too narrow and not contributing towards genuine, wholesome happiness.
Were you born in the US? Unless you have pressing family or financial matters, why don't you move to Asia?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Bao3niang wrote:
Are there Christian girls there? Or will you try to convert one?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I'm just finishing up my degree before moving back to Asia. I was born in Chongqing, China.

As for whether there are Christian girls in Asia, of course there are. I could also see myself converting one. :))
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Bao3niang wrote:
Same here. There's something incredibly fake and shallow and inhuman about America. Living in America feels like your soul is slowly dying.

I felt very happy living in Macau for a few weeks. South Korea was also cool but I noticed SK also had that American fake vibe to a small degree. Western culture is spoiling Korea, no wonder Kim wants to keep that shit out of NK.
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Mr S daughter in the Philippines is also very cool. She's anti-feminism and knows a lot about conspiracies, just like he does.

Also I'm chatting with a young girl from Texas too who is a big fan of my writing and videos. She's also very anti-feminism and anti-liberal. So there are some cool Gen Zers out there.

Aren't they called Millenials too? Millenials are supposed to be the most dumb and spoiled. It's definitely true in Asia.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Winston wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 3:14 am
@Mr S daughter in the Philippines is also very cool. She's anti-feminism and knows a lot about conspiracies, just like he does.

Also I'm chatting with a young girl from Texas too who is a big fan of my writing and videos. She's also very anti-feminism and anti-liberal. So there are some cool Gen Zers out there.

Aren't they called Millenials too? Millenials are supposed to be the most dumb and spoiled. It's definitely true in Asia.
Nah man, it is black and white with Millennials and GenZ. GenZ (2000 to 2018) is raised by GenX, who were a hard-working, sober-minded generation of people. Millennials (1982 to 1999) were raised by the immature, overgrown children known as baby boomers.
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I thought Millenials were those born after 2000? I'm confused. Otherwise why would they be called Millenials? I'm part of Gen X I think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Winston wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 4:29 am
I thought Millenials were those born after 2000? I'm confused. Otherwise why would they be called Millenials? I'm part of Gen X I think.
I don't know, maybe the specifics of the naming is off by a few years but I notice a huge difference between the two generations.

I've talked to 13 year olds who are more mature than 65 year olds. I've got a lot of optimism about the future after having talked to so many GenZ kids.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 25th, 2018, 2:35 am
.....So wait another year or two and you guys won't have to go abroad anymore. Just get a 18 or 19 year old girlfriend and she'll be cool as f**k. This still doesn't fix the problem of the legal system itself being biased against men, especially in divorce, but culturally, we have won the battle. Everyone under 20 is now on our side. They've grown up with the redpill. The Redpill is reality to them.
Unfortunately I am not sharing your optimism.

You are talking to young people via the internet, you never meet them personally.
For these young generation the digital fantasy world is frequenty overriding the reality of life.

I don't really share your opinion, that the young generation might be better than the old one.

Many of these girls are grown up with a single mother, take contraceptives as young as 11, plenty of teen pregnancies and abortions, sex with multiple boyfriends (who by law are all 'rapists'), are often into drugs and alcohol, parents with no rights but only with obligations - and how is this better than the generation before them? You might say, different, but better?

It might be a bit different in Asian countries, as parents rights are quite strong and laws are not really giving priority to females.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Yohan wrote:
June 3rd, 2018, 1:17 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 25th, 2018, 2:35 am
.....So wait another year or two and you guys won't have to go abroad anymore. Just get a 18 or 19 year old girlfriend and she'll be cool as f**k. This still doesn't fix the problem of the legal system itself being biased against men, especially in divorce, but culturally, we have won the battle. Everyone under 20 is now on our side. They've grown up with the redpill. The Redpill is reality to them.
Unfortunately I am not sharing your optimism.

You are talking to young people via the internet, you never meet them personally.
For these young generation the digital fantasy world is frequenty overriding the reality of life.

I don't really share your opinion, that the young generation might be better than the old one.

Many of these girls are grown up with a single mother, take contraceptives as young as 11, plenty of teen pregnancies and abortions, sex with multiple boyfriends (who by law are all 'rapists'), are often into drugs and alcohol, parents with no rights but only with obligations - and how is this better than the generation before them? You might say, different, but better?

It might be a bit different in Asian countries, as parents rights are quite strong and laws are not really giving priority to females.
I had only spoken to 3 or 4 brown girls. White women, yes, are all filthy sluts no matter what their age. And true, they may be a lot better than the shitty millennial generation of women, but nothing beats a foreign woman.