What's going on in South Africa?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

What's going on in South Africa?

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't know if Mradmelder is still on here, but what is going on down there? The blacks brazenly go after the white & everyone just goes "aww, how cute"- now the "poor babies" are trying to flat out do a pogrom & nobody seems to mind.

What is the deal here? There's a standard of conduct that whites are expected to uphold to perfection, but the blacks can fall short all they like & get extra points for being black?

That's some bullshit right there, but it has a useful edge to it- the leftists are implying that the blacks are inferior & that they expect more from the whites. Same deal with arabs.

Bringing up that point right out of the gate would likely end the argument- making the point & then they get all "wtf?" & your explanation crushes their nonsense. Maybe it even catches on!
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: What's going on in South Africa?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

A bunch of evil white women are getting raped and butchered. Why the f**k should I care? Did white women care when millions of white men were getting raped and butchered in the anti-male divorce courts and legal system?

These white whores chose their bed now let them lie in it. White women are evil and I don't feel a single drop of sympathy for them. These white women literally destroyed Western civilization and turned the West into a 3rd world hellhole.

Post by Wolfeye »

You are looking past the male influence in the divorce court & legal system. Isn't it composed of people that actuate these prompts. Mostly males, for the enforcement arm of it? These people don't make moves, nothing on that level happens, right? Not sure how could happen under fictional conditions is a factor in the selection & comportment of real actions, so... .

By the way, what do you go for now? I mean, since you figure that white women are evil. I don't agree, but I'm curious what you are looking at that is that much more appealing.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

You are looking past the male influence in the divorce court & legal system. Isn't it composed of people that actuate these prompts. Mostly males, for the enforcement arm of it? These people don't make moves, nothing on that level happens, right? Not sure how could happen under fictional conditions is a factor in the selection & comportment of real actions, so... .

By the way, what do you go for now? I mean, since you figure that white women are evil. I don't agree, but I'm curious what you are looking at that is that much more appealing.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Wolfeye wrote:
May 27th, 2018, 6:52 am

well that's very true. Without white men also supporting this feminist system, it would collapse very quickly. The Western world has become utterly evil and it's the fault of both white women and white men.

Where do I go? Asia. Asia is the place to be.

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't know about utterly evil, but I have noticed some problems that are severe & a lot of the are pretty subtle. There's no telling what untrue thing they're going to think & act on.

What's so great about Asia? I've heard that the hookers aren't expensive, but I have a hard time finding out where the thicker ones are. I guess it's kind of a specific question.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't know about utterly evil, but I have noticed some problems that are severe & a lot of the are pretty subtle. There's no telling what untrue thing they're going to think & act on.

What's so great about Asia? I've heard that the hookers aren't expensive, but I have a hard time finding out where the thicker ones are. I guess it's kind of a specific question.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 25th, 2018, 2:57 am
A bunch of evil white women are getting raped and butchered. Why the f**k should I care? Did white women care when millions of white men were getting raped and butchered in the anti-male divorce courts and legal system?

These white whores chose their bed now let them lie in it. White women are evil and I don't feel a single drop of sympathy for them. These white women literally destroyed Western civilization and turned the West into a 3rd world hellhole.
I don't think, this has anything to do with South Africa in particular, it's more about the general situation everywhere.

Nobody 'deserves' to get raped or become a victim of any crime. This has nothing to do with race. However I do not see really a reason why rape should be considered as something 'special' and should receive 'priority attention' as for me this is a crime like any other crime.

About victims of crimes, including rape, some deserve sympathy and compassion, but for sure not all of them.
There is a proverb which says if you play with the fire you get burned.

It is true that a huge number of women are rotten to the core in Western feminist countries and choose their men out of highly questionable criteria.

All what I can say is that yes, true, he should not do this or that to you, but you are an adult and you are responsible for your own decisions you make in your life. If you socialize with certain types of men and something is going wrong, do not expect me to feel sorry for you.

I also strongly reject this stupid feminist idea, that all men should be kept responsible for any form of violence from men against women.
It is the woman who provokes often such a situation by accepting male trash as her boyfriend and rejecting ordinary honest men who are 'boring' or cannot provide what overdemanding women are asking from them.

Finally, I am not responsible for violent men who are unknown to me and are in no way related to me. - Further, I am not responsible for your stupid choice of useless men you prefer to sleep with.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Wolfeye wrote:
May 28th, 2018, 12:33 am
The advantage you face as man in Asia is the legal system, which is not openly hateful against men and considers them as 2nd class citizens.

Asian countries are still operating in a way, where locals have more rights than foreign immigrants, where parents have more rights than their children, where single mothers are not considered as 'strong, independent and powerful'...

Who cares about hookers, but yes, they are much cheaper everywhere in Asia than in USA, where a vagina for rent is something extremely special.

You will notice that parents rights are very strong in Asia and that girls - including those past puberty - cannot do what they like and later as adults still keep some self-discipline and a polite form of behavior.

So, all in all, there are bad Asian women too of course, but they are by far not so many as in Western countries and that such bad female behavior against men and boys is not supported by the majority of Asian women.

There is some opinion which says in USA/UK women are treating men like a piece of shit, while in Asian countries men are treating women like a piece of shit. This is a bit exaggerated, but said in moderate form, bad women vs. good women in Asia might be 20:80, while it is exactly the opposite in Western countries, 80 are bad, only 20 are good but mostly not available and early taken by men next to them....

If you live in Asia for a while you will soon understand the difference.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

Asia is changing more to the west. Very soon you see more bad girls in asia.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 12:54 pm
Yohan,
Asia is changing more to the west. Very soon you see more bad girls in asia.
I said in my previous comment, that there are bad girls in Asia, but still by far not so many compared to Western countries.

Asian governments are not known to me to be feminist-friendly. They are not assisting women to press out money from men for child support, alimony or taking away everything from men they own and send them into poverty.

Is there any Asian government which is accepting co-habitation in the same way as marriage? If yes, which country? I do not know even one...

You can say however that bad Asian women are acting differently from Western women, they try to get out of men as long as they are living together /married, as they know divorce is no good business for them. They are clever to trick men to give them voluntarily as much as possible.
If a man is so stupid and gives away his money voluntarily, what shall authorities do about?

Western women are different, as they opt quickly for separation/divorce, as it is a business for them - you can say divorce is supported in favor of women by the legal system in Western countries.