Roosh and the Manosphere finally Exposed!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Roosh and the Manosphere finally Exposed!

Post by MrLee4u »

Good article breaking it down :lol:

What is the manosphere?

The manosphere is an informal network of vomit-inducing blogs, forums and websites where commentators focus on issues relating to women, white supremacy and conspiracy theories. The thing that ties these sites together is their collective obsession with feminism and the weird way in which they express both a strong desire and a profound distaste for women. Most men, and most women, do not listen to such gibberish. The ones who promote it are a lunatic fringe going to such lengths because they command no respect in the real world and the opposite gender wants nothing to do with them. In this article, we'll take a closer look at this black hole of idiocy.

Who are these losers?

Manosphere is another weasel-word to avoid being associated with things normal people find abhorrent. I’m not a pimp I’m a manager! I’m not a White Nationalist, I’m into Human Biodiversit. Manosphere losers are the lowest of the low in the sexual market. In their high school days they weren't getting the girl on the cheerleading squad or invited to socials by hot girls and they're pissed about it. Most are mentally ill, OLD, UGLY and basic. The world has become harder for the lower rungs of men not just in terms of women. Blue collar men find it harder to get work. The world mechanized and globalized. The writing was on the wall for long. Get a skill or get marginalized. These chronic virgins have made their lack of sexual success into a number of retarded ideologies:

Alt-right/white supremacy

Steve Bannon describes White Nationalists and other White Pride folks as "losers". I agree with him, it really is an ideology for losers. And now you see why it's so widespread in the manosphere. It's about trying to limit your competition.

Game/PUA

The modern PUA community is not a gentleman’s club for playboys; it’s an echo-chamber for involuntary celibates who simply LARP as playboys on the internet. It would completely fall apart if there were pictures attached. Roosh's "men's rights movement" angel is a total joke. Roosh's ideology is only for insecure losers who project their insecurities onto women.

The biggest irony regarding Roosh is that he teaches social skills but lacks even the Basics. And by Basics I mean every effing Basic in the book. He lacks hygiene, dress sense, grooming, interesting conversation points (pen opener!), talking to Girls (pen opener!!), talking about any subject (pen opener!!!), humor, a sense of self, achievements, social dynamics, group behavior, getting laid, women, mindset(s) of women, empathy, the ability to emotionally connect etc.

Teachings about "game" can be very effective at taking someone who is underachieving with the ladies based on their natural status level, and turning them into a slight overachiever. Much of "game" is simply SALES. The better "game" books will tell you how to raise your status. Models by Mark Manson does this. They will talk about lifting weights, how to dress well, building a social group where you get invited to house parties, finding a status hierarchy where you can be a winner, cultivating interests that allow you to be a good conversationalist, etc, etc.

Most of these pick-up artist types are socially awkward autistic social rejects. Autistics learn social interaction the way normal people learn the lines to a play. They may even get a reputation as being that "creepy pick-up artist type." You can only fake being high-status so much. PUA tactics are transparent to even moderately educated women, explaining their persistent 'need' to deny women an education.

What never ceases to amaze me about RSD, is how they have created a cult-like worship of their ideologies, and drones upon drones of RSD fan boys who accept whatever is said by RSD instructors like mindless zombies. What most of men in the community have been taken in by, is the idea that attracting women is a "skill-set", where your appearance, success and financial security has absolutely no influence on a women's level of attraction towards a man. RSD fan boys live and hope that someday they'll develop the "skill-set" where they can "pick-up" any hot girl walkig down the street, regardless of their life situation. As a man I can see the appeal of this belief; but also just how ridiculous it is as well. RSD insinuates that women have an "On switch", and if your "skill-set" is good enough, then you can attract any women you want, even if you're short, fat and socially inept. Instead of saying something along the lines of "Practice talking with women more, and be more sociable" which will inevitably lead to better results; RSD replaces commonsense with psycho-babble and new age spiritualism, maintaining success with women derives from "being in state", "being non-reactive" etc., and other pseudo-pop-spiritualism expressions. What most of their fans refuse to believe is that women have autonomy, and are capable of thinking for themselves, and the idea of "game being a skill-set" is a marketing gimmick perpetraited by RSD in order to sell their bootcamps, DVDs and various other programs.

MGTOW

WTF Is MGTOW? I dont need an ideology. I am my own man. Why talk about it? MGTOW is not about achievement or self-improvement, it is about bitching and whinny about nothing but their own exaggerated fears. They are basicly a bunch of losers who have quit life because it is too hard for them. They are defeated in other words. They are basically a glass half empty type of people. They just want to drag all other men down with them. It is just an emotional crutch for men who have obviously failed at life in general. Once you get right into it, it's really just a bunch of negatives with no passions or ambitions who expect women to just fall into their laps no matter how flawed and damaged they are (much like a good number of members on this forum). They don't even care about men. They offer that illusion.

Happier aboard/International mongers

An assortment of nuts from white supremacists to conspiracy theorists. They are obviously by no means a credible source. The ones who can't get white women and are looking elsewhere can't seem to get yellow women either :lol: . Yet they don't acknowledge they themselves are the problem so blame feminism, jews, illuminati, Satan you name it. Embarrassing for white people to advertise they are middle age pedophiles who cant get white women, so chase filipinas, who still don't want anything to do with them. All they do is sleep with bargirls, whores and desperate sluts.

The real reason developing countries are attractive to these guys is because their status is artificially elevated as a man from a wealthy country, and many of the women see them as a path to American citizenship. The language barrier also helps to remove intimacy from the relationship; masking the social awkwardness of the man, and reducing the feeling of guilt from the women over the fact that she's exploiting him for cash.

Red Pill

Loony Neo-misogynists extrapolating behaviors observed in small subcultures to all women. Take the PUA playbook, which is build on running exploits that work against damaged women. Men who pick that stuff up, learn that it actually works at its intended goal of high-frequency sexuality, and start deploying it on a regular basis... are going to conclude (falsely) that most women are damaged, sexually confused, and attracted to superficially charming but toxic "bad boy" types. Then when they get bored of the high-frequency sexuality (most long-term PUAs are clinical sex addicts) and try to have long-term relationships, they're going to fail at it (because PUA skills don't work on any woman you'd want to have a long-term relationship with) and blame that on women too.

What exactly is Feminism?

There is a big blame on feminists. But the hard core feminists are lesbian or ugly. Who wants them any way? They hate men because no man wants them. Many women pay lip service to it because they are frustrated with weak men. Technically, a true "feminist" (from the true definition as it was meant to be used by the smarter females who actually think, not the dumb ones who read too many idiot feminists) are just traditionalists who despise stupid guys who want sex and power. They realized most guys are domineering idiots who never grew up, and the world is horrible inefficient letting them stay in power because they don't really care about anyone else, the more mature you get the less you'll put up with immaturity, black-and-white-perspective people. It's not like the world is full of simultaneously grown up individuals, it's a dynamo of change. The only way to really take over the world is to find a way to get people to learn faster and to grasp the understanding of the entire universe, otherwise they are just little kids lost in their kindergarten playground trying to dominate the other little kids.

No need for traditional sex roles

The primary reason that most girls fall into their default sex role is because most girls are not exceptional or smart or whatever evolved, etc. Now, the same applies to guys! So, no shit, smart girls tend to hate all the dumb guys... Because unless they actually meet an intellectual match, they are bored and shit brained slutty because of that boredness. The levels of compatibility are varied and numerous, including just timing and direction in life, that so many guys and girls tend to ignore until they are talking marriage and shit comes up that says NO-WAY to one of them.

Conclusion

Women have never wanted to marry down socially/financially, but this was less of a problem in the past, since men dominated the top jobs. Now that women have moved into top jobs more and more, the unwillingness of women to marry down means women with good jobs have a difficult time finding acceptable partners, while men with good jobs, like me, have an abundance of choices. Men always had to move up. Generations ago they emigrated to colonies. Men of a warrior spirit are always driven to get off their ass and enlarge themselves. How you do it has changed, but not the spirit. Of course it's possible for an average looking guy to find a mate higher up on the attraction scale than himself for a genuine relationship in the Anglosphere, but he has to grow on her and it has to be her decision. Initial selfishness is the primarily fault a lot of guys suffer from. They only see things from their own perspective and not hers thus forcing her attraction instead of winning it naturally. No self-respecting woman wants to be bullied into liking a man.

80% of the men are always in the bottom 80%, and hypergamy ensures that bottom 80% is not a good place to be for men seeking women. Moving abroad to boost competitiveness is also a zero sum game, since with globalization the local man is catching up.

If you want to live your life according to the teachings of some sociopath who lacks the ability to see women as human, is still single in his 40's, and will never have a truly meaningful relationship with a woman, be my guest. It seems like a pretty bleak existence if you ask me. There's a reason why the majority of men aren't wasting their time with Manosphere bullshit and are actually having fulfilling relationships. High functioning, average men don't need shit like that.

Chads don't give a shit about shit because guess what, they are busy making six figures and getting their dicks wet and enjoying the company of their social circle.
Last edited by MrLee4u on May 23rd, 2018, 8:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: Roosh and Manosphere LOSERS Exposed!

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Can you give the source? I'm interested in knowing who wrote this hit piece.
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 5:08 pm
http://culturewhiz.org/users/maxpain
blacktee
Freshman Poster

Re: Roosh and the Manosphere finally Exposed!

Post by blacktee »

Wow, that was a very good article.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrLee4u wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 5:38 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 5:08 pm
http://culturewhiz.org/users/maxpain
Another PAG related ID I guess? Likely same person with the nick 'blacktee'