German Girl Explains What It Was Like To Live In The USA For 6 Months

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

German Girl Explains What It Was Like To Live In The USA For 6 Months

Post by jamesbond »

This German girl lived in the USA for 6 months when she was a foreign exchange student. Here she gives her opinion of Americans and what it was like for someone from Germany to live in the United States.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: German Girl Explains What It Was Like To Live In The USA For 6 Months

Post by jamesbond »

Here is that same German girl making a new video after she visited New York city and other areas on the east coast.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: German Girl Explains What It Was Like To Live In The USA For 6 Months

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

jamesbond wrote:
May 19th, 2018, 5:49 pm
Here is that same German girl making a new video after she visited New York city and other areas on the east coast.

can anyone sum up the video in a couple of sentences?

So I'm guessing she LOVED America because America is a country where even fat ugly women get worshipped by 1000s of beta males. America is heaven for women, hell for men.