incel sites like sluthate

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

incel sites like sluthate

Post by chanta76 »

I came across this site called sluthate.com and where they believe everything is about looks. Or looks plays a very big factor. They make a strong argument.

I think however personality , power and wealth can compensate for ugly looking men but for average income ..looks does matter. The site overall is depressing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: incel sites like sluthate

Post by Cornfed »

Everything isn't about looks, but the grain of truth to their position is that most of what attracts sluts (or job offers or whatever) is beyond your control, as it should be. Rather than obsessing about stuff, blaming themselves and being scammed by various con artists, people should just accept that. Most patrons of sluthate aren't exactly intellectual giants, so saying everything is about looks is a good way to dumb it down for them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It has nothing to do with looks, height, money or status. These are all just illusions that people hang onto, because they lack faith.

Every good thing comes from above, from the Father of Lights. God is the one who determines what good things a person receives in their life. It says so, right in the Bible, especially regarding women: A prudent wife is from the Lord. Wives are gifts that God gives to men.
Last edited by Adama on April 29th, 2018, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Looks are not everything, but looks are THE MOST important thing in both male and female attraction. Nothing matters more than looks. It is not a pleasant truth for most men to hear, but it is a truth nonetheless. Women judge a man's sex-worthiness within seconds of first seeing him, much the same as men judge women. The only difference is that women are much harsher judges.

Anyone who doubts that looks are king needs to watch FACEandLMS's What Attracts Women series on Youtube. He presents a landslide of evidence on the topic. Highly recommended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 10:29 pm
Looks are not everything, but looks are THE MOST important thing in both male and female attraction.
Not true.

LOOKS are surely NOT the most important thing in both, male and female attraction. Most women judge a man likely more through his wallet than by his looks.

Any old, fat, lazy, ugly but superrich Saudi will attract the most beautiful women worldwide easily....
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Yohan wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 12:35 am
Not true.

LOOKS are surely NOT the most important thing in both, male and female attraction. Most women judge a man likely more through his wallet than by his looks.

Any old, fat, lazy, ugly but superrich Saudi will attract the most beautiful women worldwide easily....
That is attraction in a euphemistic sense. More like business.
There are scheming young men out there who will similarly get down with rich old crones who have come into a big inheritance, but who would call that sexual attraction?

The WAW series gets into this somewhere around the 4th episode, comparing looks to money and status. Basically, looks trumps status, which in turn trumps money. Money is not intrinsic to a man. Status kind of is. Looks definitely is. Looks is what we are evolved to put the most stock in when selecting a mate, because our genes "believe" that looks don't lie.
(See also the segment where none of the women would entertain the notion of dating the ultra-short dude even after being told that he is a millionaire)

Money can buy the company of women who don't otherwise feel attraction. That kind of relationship where there is an imbalance in physical attractiveness is at high risk of breakup or infidelity, because there will be a hot guy just around the corner who actually turns her on if she but blinks.

Besides that, in the age of #metoo a man who tries to attract women with money is at risk of additional perils! This will only get worse as time goes on, marriage rates continue to decline, post-wall women grow more and more unhappy, and gynocentric forces contrive new ways to transfer money from men to women. In order to protect himself, it is the man with money who will most need to AVOID contact with the other gender. Just wait, fellas. The bubble of single, bitter, old ladies who want your money and will take it by any means they can has barely begun to burst.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Cornfed wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 7:10 pm
Everything isn't about looks, but the grain of truth to their position is that most of what attracts sluts (or job offers or whatever) is beyond your control, as it should be. Rather than obsessing about stuff, blaming themselves and being scammed by various con artists, people should just accept that. Most patrons of sluthate aren't exactly intellectual giants, so saying everything is about looks is a good way to dumb it down for them.
This is somewhat accurate. Most of these sites are full of low quality mentally ill factory workers with zero intellect.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

flowerthief00 wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 10:29 pm
Looks are not everything, but looks are THE MOST important thing in both male and female attraction. Nothing matters more than looks. It is not a pleasant truth for most men to hear, but it is a truth nonetheless. Women judge a man's sex-worthiness within seconds of first seeing him, much the same as men judge women. The only difference is that women are much harsher judges.

Anyone who doubts that looks are king needs to watch FACEandLMS's What Attracts Women series on Youtube. He presents a landslide of evidence on the topic. Highly recommended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
Idiocy.

Once you meet or exceed the "looks threshold" (which is just a decent face and body) you don't have to worry about stupid shit like this. You just have to know how to attract women

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/how- ... ract-women
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

MrLee4u wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 11:02 pm
Idiocy.

Once you meet or exceed the "looks threshold" (which is just a decent face and body) you don't have to worry about stupid shit like this. You just have to know how to attract women

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/how- ... ract-women
All right, Enlightened One. Believe what you want to believe. You say what people want to be true. (which is not that different from what is said by those who peddle pick-up-artistry and "game")

Actually, increasingly, "just a decent face and body" doesn't do it. Probably won't get you any matches on Tinder.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

No, you "believe" what you want to believe. Some of us are actully living life. I mean seriously, you live in some basement room reading stupid shit on the internet by mentally ill rejects. So you don't know what you're talking about-- at all!! Just go to any college campus and you'll see hot bitches walking around with non-male models all the time lol. I'm sitting here in my chair at UCLA "LOL" at retards who think you need to look like a male model or have a ton of money to get girls lol

These girls just sit next to me lol

If you are decent looking and not mentally retarded, you don't have to worry about stupid shit like look theories or whatever, you just have to know how to attract women and where to look. I just threw a few pictures on Tinder

That's the results from not being a retard.

Tinder is not even good anymore. Too many retards.

So it's back to in-person connecting... which is easy if you know where to look :lol:

This girl was bending over showing me her ass lol

:wink:
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

It's funny how stupid people are on these sites lol
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ You've twisted my words, buddy. I never said "you need to look like a male model or have a ton of money to get girls." What I said is that nothing matters more than looks in attraction. It's probably not be a statement that can be proven conclusively, but there is a lot of evidence out there (some which I have alluded to and others which can be easily found by anyone actually interested).

Your pictures are irrelevant and an obvious waste of space. But can't really say I'm interested in continuing an argument with a person who labels those who hold opposing opinions as "mentally retarded". Excuse me now, I'm going to look for "stupid shit" to read on the internet in my "basement". (like seriously, what the **** do you know about me?) Oh wait. I just did....in the post above.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 11:36 pm
^ You've twisted my words, buddy.
MrLee4u is a resident troll in this forum - likely same person as Paloaltoguy - both are on my ignore-list.
To reply to this oxygen thief is time-waste.