How to fix the World! Get rid of all the mentally ill and shut down internet sites like this...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

How to fix the World! Get rid of all the mentally ill and shut down internet sites like this...

Post by MrLee4u »

Oh, and more rice soup
Last edited by MrLee4u on April 28th, 2018, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Re: How to fix the World! Get rid of all the mentally ill and shut down internet sites like this...

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

LOL WTF nigga???????? good luck trying to destroy freedom of speech. It's the one thing that most men are willing to fight and die for.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: How to fix the World! Get rid of all the mentally ill and shut down internet sites like this...

Post by fdiv »

Ok, mr hitler!
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

mental illness is a myth. It does not exist. They have never even proven that bipolar or schizophrenia is even a real disease, with an actual biological basis.

www.AntiPsychiatry.org
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

fdiv wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 9:32 am
Ok, mr hitler!
Funny, Hitler was mentally ill
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 3:22 pm
mental illness is a myth. It does not exist. They have never even proven that bipolar or schizophrenia is even a real disease, with an actual biological basis.

www.AntiPsychiatry.org

They have never even proven that bipolar or schizophrenia is even a real disease with an actual biological basis?

See: http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/summ ... l-research

Sorry, your info sources are outdated crap.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Internet sites like this are the only hope for lonely American guys who will never get a date because they don't have a sprawling luxury grand palace on 100+ acres of land surrounded by a huge wall and with every single amenity in the world, a collection of luxury and sporty vehicles, a luxury ocean liner, and the ability to give her the entire world and half the universe on a sparkling gold platter. Plus courting and pursuing women in America is a capital felony under Federal law. To shut down this site is to tell all American guys they need to be brave and bold enough to get publicly guillotined today if they want a relationship with a woman.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Mercury wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 10:57 am
Internet sites like this are the only hope for lonely American guys who will never get a date because they don't have a sprawling luxury grand palace on 100+ acres of land surrounded by a huge wall and with every single amenity in the world, a collection of luxury and sporty vehicles, a luxury ocean liner, and the ability to give her the entire world and half the universe on a sparkling gold platter. Plus courting and pursuing women in America is a capital felony under Federal law. To shut down this site is to tell all American guys they need to be brave and bold enough to get publicly guillotined today if they want a relationship with a woman.
Well actually if the only men marrying and reproducing were men who had a palace on 100 acres of land, I'd say the world would be much better off. That means each king would have like 100,000 wives and thus could control how his children would be raised since it would be a patriarchy, and he would certainly not raise them to be beta males.

Where did this idea that every man has to be married, come from?
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Mercury wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 10:57 am
idiocy.