Living The Dream In Thailand

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Living The Dream In Thailand

Post by Yohan »

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oi ... net-545748

comment #421
David Kuvelas
AUTHOR: biffco - (United States of America)
SUBMITTED: Thursday, June 16, 2011

Well, David. How about you explain your multiple felony fraud and forgery convictions in Florida? Or the liens against your property filed just last year by creditors? What about all the stuff in Southern California?

You leave quite the slimy trail, my friend. But now you've spammed the wrong person -- one who knows how to put you where you belong, with some of your fellow conscience-free scumbuckets. You're human garbage - your whole life is devoted to running sleazy, lowlife scams, and you don't even do THAT well. If you had just gotten a real job years ago and stopped trying to screw people over, none of what is about to happen to you would have happened. Too late now, though.
Federal Bureau of Prisons

Locate the whereabouts of a federal inmate incarcerated from 1982 to the present

https://www.bop.gov/about/agency/
https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

DAVID KUVELAS
Register Number: 14603-018
Race: White
Sex: Male
Released On: 04/13/1999
Last edited by Yohan on April 20th, 2018, 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Yohan wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 8:57 pm
Jonny Law wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 2:54 pm
I LIVE IN THAILAND
THE WOMEN HERE ARE WORTHLESS AND NOT RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL
Somewhat is true with this comment, but to be honest, in Thailand there are also some foreign men who are worthless....

About Thai women for a long-term relationship, I am very sceptical about them - what I have seen so far... better stay away.

I do not have any personal relationship with Thai women. I have seen too many broken marriages between Thai women and Western men already.
For some foreign men it seems to work, but for many it does not.

Generally said, Thailand is a nice place to live. Business related services are fairly good and cheap in Thailand. I use the same shops since many years and never had any serious problem, like laundry, motorcycle repair, sewing of curtains, any kind of furniture, tailor, condominium related administration, legal services, restaurants, food supply, travel agent for cheap international flights to all directions, medical care and so on and so on.
THAI WOMEN ARE ALL LIKE THAT!
YOU ARE CORRECT YOHAN "About Thai women for a long-term relationship, I am very sceptical about them"

NEWSFLASH!
THAILAND IS A COLLECTIVIST CULTURE!
All the women in Thailand try to act the same and think the same. Very different from the Individualistic West.

BECAUSE THE MAN IS A CUCK
You say: For some foreign men it seems to work
WHAT THAI-WOMEN WANT- SHE WANTS A PIMP NOT A BOYFRIEND
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I suggest we put Snake Oil Trading Academy on ignore until Winston or one of the other mods ban him.
Last edited by publicduende on April 21st, 2018, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

livingthedream wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 10:44 am
Anyway in any event, I can see that nothing good will come from me posting here in this forum, I don't know why Winston wanted me to do so, I guess to drum up some conversation and business for him. But for me it does no good to come to a place and have people call you a scam and need to seek medical help, so I will happily go my way and live my own life in peace and happiness....

Take care,

David
You will be called a scammer and told to seek medical help pretty much anywhere you go. Your reputation precedes you.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 11:50 am
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oi ... net-545748

comment #421
David Kuvelas
AUTHOR: biffco - (United States of America)
SUBMITTED: Thursday, June 16, 2011

Well, David. How about you explain your multiple felony fraud and forgery convictions in Florida? Or the liens against your property filed just last year by creditors? What about all the stuff in Southern California?

You leave quite the slimy trail, my friend. But now you've spammed the wrong person -- one who knows how to put you where you belong, with some of your fellow conscience-free scumbuckets. You're human garbage - your whole life is devoted to running sleazy, lowlife scams, and you don't even do THAT well. If you had just gotten a real job years ago and stopped trying to screw people over, none of what is about to happen to you would have happened. Too late now, though.

Locate the whereabouts of a federal inmate incarcerated from 1982 to the present

DAVID KUVELAS
Thanks for doing all the research, Yohan. I haven't bothered by I was pretty sure there was a trail of information about this guy's past and present scams that's as wide as a highway.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

livingthedream wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 10:35 am
Spoken like a true Filipino, jealous and envious to the core. I'm sure you would love to think I'm not a real trader, that would make you feel good inside to know that it's not just you that's a loser. It doesn't matter what I show you to prove it, you don't want it to be true, you hate successful people, it's called the Filipino crab mentality and the reason why you Filipinos will always be poor. And by the way punk, you don't tell me what to do, it's me you tells you what to do, always remember that my little Filipino loser.....David
For the second time, I am not a Filipino national. I don't hate successful people, at least those who built their success via real ingenuity and hard work (not a large majority, I admit).

I might even agree on Filipino crab mentality but since I am not a Filipino, you will have to conclude that all I can possibly nurture for you is sadness and pity for your mental illness. Now that your online reputation is preventing you from selling your little frauds, all it remains for you is to being under medical care. Since you say Thai women are so loving and dedicated, maybe you should pay one of them to take care of you.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 1:23 am
Yohan wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 11:50 am

DAVID KUVELAS
Thanks for doing all the research, Yohan. I haven't bothered by I was pretty sure there was a trail of information about this guy's past and present scams that's as wide as a highway.
This person is now on my Ignore-List.

I did yesterday a thorough internet research about this man, his activities and his strange comments and what I found is a huge pile of complaints dating back to 2001 plus a release from jail in 1999.

I doubt if this person is living now in Asia. Thai authorities are rather reluctant to offer long-stay permits and is known to be quick with deportation of foreigners who are troublemakers.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I really don't know what to make of Dave. Is he scam artist, rational person or raving lunatic? I just can't tell. In any case he is an interesting fellow whose posts I mostly agreed with.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

publicduende wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 1:27 am
livingthedream wrote:
Spoken like a true Filipino, jealous and envious to the core. I'm sure you would love to think I'm not a real trader, that would make you feel good inside to know that it's not just you that's a loser. It doesn't matter what I show you to prove it, you don't want it to be true, you hate successful people, it's called the Filipino crab mentality and the reason why you Filipinos will always be poor. And by the way punk, you don't tell me what to do, it's me you tells you what to do, always remember that my little Filipino loser.....David
I don't hate successful people, at least those who built their success via real ingenuity and hard work (not a large majority, I admit).
Of course you do. You just explained how you frame it :lol:

You people creak me up.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 22nd, 2018, 2:30 am
publicduende wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 1:27 am
livingthedream wrote:
I don't hate successful people, at least those who built their success via real ingenuity and hard work (not a large majority, I admit).
Of course you do. You just explained how you frame it :lol:

You people creak me up.
You are a not a successful man, PAG. You are just a deluded little man who wants to big it up online, hoping someone will fall for it. Your choice, but don't be all aggravated when you realise that, basically, nobody gives a damn. We just get annoyed when you slap your alleged skills and successes to our faces.

Get over it and perhaps you'll start doing something concrete to improve your life, rather than post pictures of banknotes on your bed and a gun in the wardrobe.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

livingthedream wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 10:38 am
You can never take away from me that I broke the entire code to the entire financial markets and that I have well over 4,000 clients.....If you don't want to believe that then that's your problem not mine, but I have posted links to prove it, it's you who simply doesn't want to accept it because of your hate inside and your jealousy....David
I see you are a Jew hater. Just want to let you know I hope you die of some very painful cancer and you get shoved into a gas oven. Apparently you are also a scammer and some say, thief. Go get hit by a bus you ahole
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:
May 27th, 2018, 1:16 pm
livingthedream wrote:
You can never take away from me that I broke the entire code to the entire financial markets and that I have well over 4,000 clients.....If you don't want to believe that then that's your problem not mine, but I have posted links to prove it, it's you who simply doesn't want to accept it because of your hate inside and your jealousy....David
I see you are a Jew hater. Just want to let you know I hope you die of some very painful cancer and you get shoved into a gas oven. Apparently you are also a scammer and some say, thief. Go get hit by a bus you ahole
Is it anti-semitic to hate jewish women? Because take a look at this list. Pretty much 90% of the original feminists were Jewish women. To be honest, I wouldn't mind stuffing these satanic jewish feminists into a gas oven. Anyway, at least now we understand why every jewish guy I've ever known was dating Asian or brown women.

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 27th, 2018, 3:59 pm
livingthedream wrote:
Is it anti-semitic to hate jewish women? Because take a look at this list. Pretty much 90% of the original feminists were Jewish women. To be honest, I wouldn't mind stuffing these satanic jewish feminists into a gas oven. Anyway, at least now we understand why every jewish guy I've ever known was dating Asian or brown women.

I don't like Jewish women either, but as a Jewish guy, I don't want to be lumped in with those c.unts. Guess what my Chinese gf is a piece of crap too. Most women are garbage
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

May 27th, 2018, 8:28 pm
Guess what my Chinese gf is a piece of crap too. Most women are garbage
Why are you with her, then? :)
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

May 27th, 2018, 8:28 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 27th, 2018, 3:59 pm
livingthedream wrote:

I don't like Jewish women either, but as a Jewish guy, I don't want to be lumped in with those c.unts. Guess what my Chinese gf is a piece of crap too. Most women are garbage
If you're smart, ZTM, here's what you do. Marry her and get legal rights in China, and try to get Chinese citizenship. Then have your lawyers tear up the marriage contract on the US side, so she can't divorce-rape you. Now you will have full Chinese citizenship and can go and do business in China.

All economic development and scientific progress over the next 50 to 100 years will take place in China, Russia, or Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.

If you weren't lucky enough to be born in one of those countries, then find a way to get citizenship to one of those countries.

And yea I am non-racist in my outlook. I don't care what your skin color or religion is. If you're a feminist, you should be gassed! Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, White, Black, Asian, Indian, Christian, Buddhist, yellow, purple, if you are a feminist, you are going to get gassed you thot!!!