Whats new?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Whats new?

Post by zacb »

Howdy! Finally got my shit together and moved out west. Still is part of the USSA, but a few states over I have Canada, and a few states over I have Mexico, as well being in a nice place to homestead. I plan to eventually get the hell out of the US with the new FOSTA law and whatever these cockroaches cook up, but I need to save up a bit before I can jump ship. Regardless, I would suggest anyone in the Midwest or in the East get out, it is an energy sink that will not lead to happiness. It seems like the only place with ant semi hope is out west. Beyond that been trying to save and get my game plan back on track. Seems like the only thing a young man can do. I am kinda surprised the manosphere has not talked about FOSTA more. At any rate, going to work on the cash aspect and slowly ease out of the US. I guess that is all I can do at this point. Hope all is well.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Whats new?

Post by jamesbond »

zacb wrote:
April 12th, 2018, 5:43 pm
Howdy! Finally got my shit together and moved out west. Still is part of the USSA, but a few states over I have Canada, and a few states over I have Mexico, as well being in a nice place to homestead. I plan to eventually get the hell out of the US with the new FOSTA law and whatever these cockroaches cook up, but I need to save up a bit before I can jump ship. Regardless, I would suggest anyone in the Midwest or in the East get out, it is an energy sink that will not lead to happiness. It seems like the only place with ant semi hope is out west.
What state did you move to zacb? You mentioned that the Midwest was a horrible place to live and I agree it is. From the horrible winters (it's still snowing here in the middle of April) to the fat and ugly women and the low paying jobs.

People are moving out of the Midwest in droves and I don't blame them. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I sent you a PM. Don't want to give away the secret sauce ;) . But yeah seems like not many people want to take risks. I think Peter Thiel was right about how there was something wrong in the Midwest. It is a sad situation but I think the only way to alleviate it for yourself is move south or west (although I am not as socially conservative, so west for me :D ) . Anyone plan on taking any big trips or moves?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
ezinho
Freshman Poster

Post by ezinho »

Yeah I agree the West is the place to be if you must be stuck in America. I went to Reno Nevada recently and had a decent time. It was probably the most affordable trip I've ever taken in America.

What is there to say about the fosta law? What's done is done. No point in debating it now. Just another reason to leave.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

With FOSTA I am surprised no one has talked about challenging it. Usually the ACLU is right on it. Even the Justice Department said it was illegal, so was shocked that EFF or the ACLU did not get right on it. Maybe there needs to be a test case?