21 Fast FACTS About The Jews

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Adama »

I wouldn't join any organization that's foolish enough to have someone like me as a member.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

S_Parc wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 8:49 pm
My belief is that the Soviets and the Nazis were flip sides of the same coin. They were ferocious autocrats, who took full advantage of anyone below them.
Bullshit. The Soviets were Jews doing malicious damage to a white Christian society by murdering everyone who had a couple of brain cells to rub together. The Nazis were all about advancing the interests of all of their people as a solid extended family and they achieved incredible results. Any cursory examination of the situation would confirm this. Why write outright nonsense?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

S_Parc wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 8:31 pm
I knew exactly one US 'Protestant' soldier who'd liberated Buchenwald and one Polish Jew, who'd survived Treblinka. Yes, both of 'em had died of old age as of now, so in effect, their stories are only with ppl who'd known them.

The American soldier at Buchenwald was traumatized by his experiences and was told by his higher ups, to keep it quiet.

The Treblinka survivor never told me about pools, hoes, and movies. It was a labor camp and you didn't worked every day, you was taken away, never to heard of again.
Yeah, the Allied bombing of Germany had a horrible effect in the last year of the war, so it is understandable that they didn’t want the the Buchenwald guy to talk about it until the silly holohoax narrative could be spun. With Treblinka, wasn’t that a transit camp where people would stay at for a few days before being shipped off to other places? Maybe this guy was one of the permanent staff, or more likely he was just bullshitting you.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

OutWest wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 12:10 am
MrLee4u wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 11:13 pm
Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 11:57 am
This is great. An anti-semetic forum with a bunch of ignorant morons. OP, your facts were clearly pulled out of your A$$ and you deserve to face what my own relatives did in the concentration camps, so F YOU.
Aha, you're just now noticing? The whole premise of this website is shit. Siteadmin is clearly mentally ill and so are his followers :lol:
Yep....
Yep...

I dont agree with antisemitism.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Master wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 9:21 pm
So you should just let this openly hostile criminal syndicate that hates you and yours live amongst you, do malicious damage to you and rob you blind and stand around pretending that nothing is happening while the world collapses around your ears then? How does that help? Are you some kind of masochist?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Cornfed wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:02 pm
S_Parc wrote:
My belief is that the Soviets and the Nazis were flip sides of the same coin. They were ferocious autocrats, who took full advantage of anyone below them.
Bullshit. The Soviets were Jews doing malicious damage to a white Christian society by murdering everyone who had a couple of brain cells to rub together.
I believe Stalin was Georgian Orthodox, not a Jew. And he was the leader of the pact, which committed mass murder, not Lenin & Trotsky.
Cornfed wrote:
The Nazis were all about advancing the interests of all of their people as a solid extended family and they achieved incredible results. Any cursory examination of the situation would confirm this. Why write outright nonsense?
They're all dead today but I knew ethnic German Austrian & Czech Catholics who had nothing great to say about the Nazi occupations in their respective countries.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't happen to agree with anti-semitism either, if we are talking about hating people because of their race. However, if a group of people get together to tell lies, commit slander and deceive the whole world (into thinking that something happened which could not possibly have ever happened), well then that is a totally different story. In other words, lies and liars must be exposed. The fact is, these people are lying about history, they are lying on the Germans, they are lying about mass murder.

It's plainly obvious to see that they are all lying, if you would just open your eyes to look into it for yourself, and stop believing the dominant narrative that is taught on the History channel, by Eli Weisel, and the system.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 10:00 pm
Cornfed wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Bullshit. The Soviets were Jews doing malicious damage to a white Christian society by murdering everyone who had a couple of brain cells to rub together.
I believe Stalin was Georgian Orthodox, not a Jew. And he was the leader of the pact, which committed mass murder, not Lenin & Trotsky.
Cornfed wrote:
The Nazis were all about advancing the interests of all of their people as a solid extended family and they achieved incredible results. Any cursory examination of the situation would confirm this. Why write outright nonsense?
They're all dead today but I knew ethnic German Austrian & Czech Catholics who had nothing great to say about the Nazi occupations in their respective countries.
Stalin may as well have been one. He married at least two different women of that lineage. What kind of man seeks them out to make them his wives twice? Who has an affinity for them? It makes sense that a man who has a preference for them two times over is probably secretly one of them. (Remember, the lineage comes from the mother in this people. So the mother must always be one of them for their children to be counted as members.)

And remember, for a long time it was not known that Lenin was one. That is a relatively recent discovery too. They even change their last names to hide themselves.

As for the Czech, as well as with the Polish, these were the enemies of Germany during that time. What kind of opinion would you think they would have?

For some reason people have a hard time seeing what is right in front of their eyes. It is impossible to understand why. They just don't want to believe that the worst things are true about their special favorite group. They are lying, they want to control the world, and they want to murder those who are not members of their group.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Cornfed wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 9:50 pm
Master wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 9:21 pm
So you should just let this openly hostile criminal syndicate that hates you and yours live amongst you, do malicious damage to you and rob you blind and stand around pretending that nothing is happening while the world collapses around your ears then? How does that help? Are you some kind of masochist?
If it is as you say, do you really think you can stop it? Does it really get to you if its an attack on society and not just you especially if there are others in a powerful group meant to protect society see it happening and does nothing?

I dont know if you've noticed but Im all for anarchy. So if the world collapses around me, its only going to bring a smile upon my face.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Master wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 12:31 am
If it is as you say, do you really think you can stop it? Does it really get to you if its an attack on society and not just you especially
This shit can stop whenever enough white men wake up in the morning and choose to stop it. An attack on society is an attack on me especially. It is what men like me have built and would contribute to. It is what the bad actors leech off and destroy.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Stalin also instituted gun control. At that point, the citizens were defenseless and then tens of millions of Russians were murdered and or starved to death. They also confiscated all the farming tools so that the poor farmers could not grow their own crops.

Now consider. Who are these groups behind US gun control? People somehow can't figure out from history. As soon as they can erode US gun rights down to dust, then the same thing they did in Russia is what they are going to do world wide. US gun rights are probably the last thing holding things together. Because after they are gone, they will reenact Stalin's satanic dream of real mass murder.

And who is behind gun control? The same group of people. The same who are behind communism, feminism, cultural Marxism, international fiat schemes, world wars, international warmongering, and probably almost every horrible thing that mankind has ever heard of (the list goes on and on), they are behind it. Yet people can't see, (rather they refuse to admit) these people are literally trying to control and destroy the whole world.
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

enough white men? you do realize white in ruling the world stopped many centuries ago. ex: obama. there are white jews and other white men contributing as well.

then you need to get out of that society.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 8:31 pm
I knew exactly one US 'Protestant' soldier who'd liberated Buchenwald and one Polish Jew, who'd survived Treblinka.

The Treblinka survivor never told me about pools, hoes, and movies. It was a labor camp and you didn't worked every day, you was taken away, never to heard of again.
Of course he didn't tell you about them. That wouldn't fit with the narrative they wanted to weave. They couldn't tell you that they worked and also had time to watch movies, play with prostitutes, and swim in pools. Because that would imply that they were not death camps and that the NS were not cruel, when the whole narrative depends on that underlying belief.

Probably the same reason why your other buddy was told to keep quiet: so a proper story could be weaved.

And none of this makes you suspicious?

And it is quite obvious that both sides in this war were in on it. This is a massive conspiracy, to deceive the whole world. It is a satanic level deception. This is worse than 9/11.

Is it any wonder it is called the Synagogue of Satan? Lying about mass murder to gain advantage. But the real mass murder took place in Russia by others of their group. How ironic.

And look at others, who, if a person disagrees with them on this historical fiction, start cursing those who disagree, implying they should die just for questioning it! Isn't that an evil curse, to say someone should die by concentration camp, because they disagree with these accounts of history?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Master wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 2:14 am
enough white men? you do realize white in ruling the world stopped many centuries ago. ex: obama. there are white jews and other white men contributing as well.

then you need to get out of that society.
I don't think white men stopped ruling centuries ago unless you factor in reptilians etc. We really do need a good, wholesome Khmer Rouge style cleanup of all the scum. For this thing to be fixed, most people in the Western world will probably have to be killed.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nobody has to die. It doesn't make sense to deny mass murder and then to say it must take place. Humanity must be united, not destroyed. To advocate destruction is to become one of them: the destroyers that everyone hates. Good people advocate for life and truth, not death or lies.