21 Fast FACTS About The Jews

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: DELETE (Mossad threatened me)

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
April 27th, 2018, 3:44 pm
Winston wrote:
April 27th, 2018, 11:52 am
Makes no sense. Are you trying to be a drama queen? Or did something trivial happen that you got paranoid about and attributed to the Mossad? lol
Just like other bad things in life, it can be a random thing, like when you come to the attention of the wrong person or come to the top of someone's inbox or whatever.
Possible but unlikely. It's more likely the OP is just deranged and making stuff up. There is no evidence that Mossad is after him or is harassing him. He's given no proof. Plus he sounds a bit nutty. Look at his writing style and words. Use some sense man. Don't believe what anonymous people tell you, especially if they sound deranged. Mossad has more important things to do than harass people online. Their staff are highly paid and their time is valuable and they would not be ordered by their superiors to waste time on nutcases. They would be assigned more important cases related to national security. Same with the CIA and FBI.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:32 pm
Cornfed wrote:
April 27th, 2018, 3:44 pm
Winston wrote:
April 27th, 2018, 11:52 am
Makes no sense. Are you trying to be a drama queen? Or did something trivial happen that you got paranoid about and attributed to the Mossad? lol
Just like other bad things in life, it can be a random thing, like when you come to the attention of the wrong person or come to the top of someone's inbox or whatever.
Possible but unlikely. It's more likely the OP is just deranged and making stuff up. There is no evidence that Mossad is after him or is harassing him. He's given no proof. Plus he sounds a bit nutty. Look at his writing style and words. Use some sense man. Don't believe what anonymous people tell you, especially if they sound deranged. Mossad has more important things to do than harass people online. Their staff are highly paid and their time is valuable and they would not be ordered by their superiors to waste time on nutcases. They would be assigned more important cases related to national security. Same with the CIA and FBI.
Winston,
A lot of these folks are delusional. They also use supposed conspiracy theories to prop up their egos. "I must be really something! The Mossad is after me!" They are acting like they are big fish, when in reality, the intelligence agencies do not even know who they are or care. These posers are just farts in the wind trying to pose as big turds...In a previous life, we had contact with some "activist" NGOs and they were always spewing off about all the CIA spies keeping tabs on them. In fact, there was a small CIA presence there, and we knew pretty much who they were and they did not give a rip about any of these NGOs.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:32 pm
Not necessarily. It could be one of their duties. You yourself experienced what were probably ASIO (Australian equivalent of Mossad) trolls harassing Peter Nolan online. I posted details of the harassment that someone I was staying with suffered in an old thread. It happens. Why should it not? We know that in places like England and Germany the pigs go to great trouble to prosecute people for online wrongthink. Where prosecution is legally or culturally undesirable, why should the bad guys not go about their business by other means?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 11:10 pm
A lot of these folks are delusional. They also use supposed conspiracy theories to prop up their egos.
Are you not aware of the huge amount of effort going into online censorship and the prosecution of wrongthinkers in various places? Clearly evil regimes do take wrongthink seriously and are determined to stamp it out. I say this as a person who has only tangentially suffered from their efforts and so have no motivation to delusionally aggrandise myself. In fact, I'm insulted by my lack of persecution.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I do believe agencies are capable and willing to hassle people. However, I don't find this story to be credible at all.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

dude i'm just trolling. I thought you guys understood that.
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 5:03 am
Lol.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 11:13 pm
Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 11:57 am
This is great. An anti-semetic forum with a bunch of ignorant morons. OP, your facts were clearly pulled out of your A$$ and you deserve to face what my own relatives did in the concentration camps, so F YOU.
Aha, you're just now noticing? The whole premise of this website is shit. Siteadmin is clearly mentally ill and so are his followers :lol:
A site created to sell a false dream to desperate men. Female nature is the same wherever you do and Filipinas are especially sneaky in terms of how they try to steal a man's resources.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Oh God, NNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

May 13th, 2018, 2:23 pm
MrLee4u wrote:
This is great. An anti-semetic forum with a bunch of ignorant morons. OP, your facts were clearly pulled out of your A$$ and you deserve to face what my own relatives did in the concentration camps, so F YOU.
Aha, you're just now noticing? The whole premise of this website is shit. Siteadmin is clearly mentally ill and so are his followers :lol:
A site created to sell a false dream to desperate men. Female nature is the same wherever you do and Filipinas are especially sneaky in terms of how they try to steal a man's resources.
Dude that's why I say do not marry them. If you don't marry them they can't steal your resources. Just f**k prostitutes. Sex with prostitutes is better than with normal women anyway
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 6:34 pm
May 13th, 2018, 2:23 pm
MrLee4u wrote:
Dude that's why I say do not marry them. If you don't marry them they can't steal your resources. Just f**k prostitutes. Sex with prostitutes is better than with normal women anyway
You are 100% correct
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Please don't troll this forum and make up false things and lies. Deliberate lying and making up stories is an offense on this forum and against the rules. This is your first warning. You will receive a warning on your account now for this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 4:34 pm
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Please don't troll this forum and make up false things and lies. Deliberate lying and making up stories is an offense on this forum and against the rules. This is your first warning. You will receive a warning on your account now for this.
Um, I think he was being ironic.