Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


21 Fast FACTS About The Jews

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2481
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by S_Parc » April 17th, 2018, 2:37 am

Adama wrote:
April 15th, 2018, 6:57 pm
They want everyone to think Zyklon B was some gas meant to exterminate a whole race. In reality it was meant to kill lice, which were spreading a deadly disease known as typhus.
Zyklon B was pesticide with hydrogen cyanide, as its core ingredient.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide

And yes, cyanide also kills mammals, including humans.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6494
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Cornfed » April 17th, 2018, 2:45 am

S_Parc wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 2:37 am
And yes, cyanide also kills mammals, including humans.
Cyanide is a terminal respiratory chain inhibitor, so of course it kills all oxygen breathing organisms. The issue is whether you can use slow release bug spray granules to efficiently kill humans. The answer is no.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2481
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by S_Parc » April 17th, 2018, 2:55 am

Cornfed wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 2:45 am
S_Parc wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 2:37 am
And yes, cyanide also kills mammals, including humans.
Cyanide is a terminal respiratory chain inhibitor, so of course it kills all oxygen breathing organisms. The issue is whether you can use slow release bug spray granules to efficiently kill humans. The answer is no.
I think the answer is 2000 ppm, whereas for pure Chlorine gas, it's only 1000 ppm.

So if you're short on funds, since Chlorine is heavily used in industry (& probably not available to all death camp commandants), better stick with the throwaway bug sprays.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6494
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Cornfed » April 17th, 2018, 3:38 am

S_Parc wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 2:55 am
Cornfed wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 2:45 am
S_Parc wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 2:37 am
And yes, cyanide also kills mammals, including humans.
Cyanide is a terminal respiratory chain inhibitor, so of course it kills all oxygen breathing organisms. The issue is whether you can use slow release bug spray granules to efficiently kill humans. The answer is no.
I think the answer is 2000 ppm, whereas for pure Chlorine gas, it's only 1000 ppm.

So if you're short on funds, since Chlorine is heavily used in industry (& probably not available to all death camp commandants), better stick with the throwaway bug sprays.
If you want to kill lots of people, the Jews worked out the most efficient method in Soviet times. Lead them one by one into a sound-proofed room, shoot them in the head, throw them down a chute into a vehicle and bury them in a trench in the woods. Other methods include force marching them out into the wilderness and leaving them to die of exposure, as in the Armenian genocide. If you get into this bug spray in leaky wooden shower rooms nonsense, you know someone is pulling your collective chain.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Adama » April 17th, 2018, 4:01 am

They can't even get the story right anyway. Why is someone going to waste time building camps just to kill people in an inefficient way? When they could just line them up on the spot and bury them in the woods somewhere? Why even bother shipping them off to camps? Why not just ship them off to pre-dug graves and shoot them on the spot? And people just ignore the disease called typhus, which is why their heads were shaved bald, to help eliminate lice. There is no other purpose behind shaving someone's head and giving them a shower, except to wash and disinfect them from infestation. Yet fancy stories of genocide are made up. And then, somehow enough of these people survived these showers without water to tell the story.

It would take way too much effort to murder six million people for any reason, especially with a two front war going on, and occupying most of Europe and even N. Africa.

Also, there had been made up stories of the phantom six million number of the special people being mass murdered since at least WW ONE. It's propaganda. Not to mention, after investigation, the number of murdered in the camps keeps dwindling and getting smaller. That's probably why discussion of such details is illegal in most European countries, out of respect for the risk of exposing the truth.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2481
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by S_Parc » April 17th, 2018, 4:10 am

Cornfed wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 3:38 am
S_Parc wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 2:55 am
Cornfed wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 2:45 am
S_Parc wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 2:37 am
And yes, cyanide also kills mammals, including humans.
Cyanide is a terminal respiratory chain inhibitor, so of course it kills all oxygen breathing organisms. The issue is whether you can use slow release bug spray granules to efficiently kill humans. The answer is no.
I think the answer is 2000 ppm, whereas for pure Chlorine gas, it's only 1000 ppm.

So if you're short on funds, since Chlorine is heavily used in industry (& probably not available to all death camp commandants), better stick with the throwaway bug sprays.
If you want to kill lots of people, the Jews worked out the most efficient method in Soviet times. Lead them one by one into a sound-proofed room, shoot them in the head, throw them down a chute into a vehicle and bury them in a trench in the woods. Other methods include force marching them out into the wilderness and leaving them to die of exposure, as in the Armenian genocide. If you get into this bug spray in leaky wooden shower rooms nonsense, you know someone is pulling your collective chain.
The Germans were once considered the best chemical engineers in the world.

Yes, beating out our "best" at places like DuPont and Dow, when America used to have an industry.

The Fischer–Tropsch reaction of converting coal to gasoline was invented by Germans and then, utilized by Germans during WWII, when the Soviets took the Romanian oil fields, as their primary source of energy.

Bullets, pure Chlorine gas, etc were of value and needed to be used in the war effort than in some backwater extermination program.

If it's possible to use anything else ... sure, a poor form of H-CN, to assist in killing ppl w/o affecting the war budget, don't you think some smart chemical engineer would have worked it out? Remember, the field of applied chemistry is about adding surface area to increase reaction rates.

Germans knew a lot about that stuff, whereas it took the Americans, another decade to catch up with Germany in applied chemistry.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Adama » April 17th, 2018, 4:19 am

S_Parc wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 2:37 am
Adama wrote:
April 15th, 2018, 6:57 pm
They want everyone to think Zyklon B was some gas meant to exterminate a whole race. In reality it was meant to kill lice, which were spreading a deadly disease known as typhus.
Zyklon B was pesticide with hydrogen cyanide, as its core ingredient.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide

And yes, cyanide also kills mammals, including humans.

If they used Zyklon B to murder people, then how can the survivors go on TV (Shoah) interviews and talk about how they had swimming pools, prostitutes, and movies? Shouldn't they have been killed on day one, right after they were shaved before they took their Zyklon B showers?

Why would there be living quarters if they are just going to murder people? As soon as they come into the facility, wouldn't they just be sent straight to the gas chambers and then burned up?

How come they had time to get skinny and starve to death, if they were being gassed? Did they run out of Zyklon B?

How could any of them survive to tell any story whatsoever, if they were gassed as soon as they get there?

And if they were not gassed when they got there, then when were they gassed? Because obviously enough survived to tell the tale.

What's the purpose of the shaved heads? Why were they skinny as rails? Does this improve the gassing process?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Adama » April 17th, 2018, 4:25 am

Also, lots of people still believe that there was holocausting at places like Dacau, because their uncle's best friend's brother liberated a camp. However, it is a fact that, the British and Americans never actually liberated any death camps. All the death camps were in the East, supposedly, by Poland, with those areas being controlled by the Soviets.

In other words, when study and research was allowed, it was easily determined that these were not death camps, except in the areas where this study was hindered; with the Soviets preventing proper investigation (and guess who the majority of the Bolsheviks were).

People will believe any lie, if it is told often enough. Strong delusions.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2481
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by S_Parc » April 17th, 2018, 4:31 am

Adama wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 4:19 am
If they used Zyklon B to murder people, then how can the survivors go on TV (Shoah) interviews and talk about how they had swimming pools, prostitutes, and movies? Shouldn't they have been killed on day one, right after they were shaved before they took their Zyklon B showers?

Why would there be living quarters if they are just going to murder people? As soon as they come into the facility, wouldn't they just be sent straight to the gas chambers and then burned up?

How come they had time to get skinny and starve to death, if they were being gassed? Did they run out of Zyklon B?

How could any of them survive to tell any story whatsoever, if they were gassed as soon as they get there?

And if they were not gassed when they got there, then when were they gassed? Because obviously enough survived to tell the tale.

What's the purpose of the shaved heads? Why were they skinny as rails? Does this improve the gassing process?
I knew exactly one US 'Protestant' soldier who'd liberated Buchenwald and one Polish Jew, who'd survived Treblinka. Yes, both of 'em had died of old age as of now, so in effect, their stories are only with ppl who'd known them.

The American soldier at Buchenwald was traumatized by his experiences and was told by his higher ups, to keep it quiet.

The Treblinka survivor never told me about pools, hoes, and movies. It was a labor camp and you didn't worked every day, you was taken away, never to heard of again.

So while I don't have a feel for the full numbers of the holocaust, I don't doubt that the Nazis ran cruel labor camps where numerous persons were killed for ad hoc reasons. And at the same time, I believe that the Soviets did the same, which is why I don't believe that Hitler was any worse than Stalin.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Adama » April 17th, 2018, 4:34 am

S_Parc wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 4:31 am
I knew exactly one US 'Protestant' soldier who'd liberated Buchenwald and one Polish Jew, who'd survived Treblinka. Yes, both of 'em had died of old age as of now, so in effect, their stories are only with ppl who'd known them.

The American soldier at Buchenwald was traumatized by his experiences and was told by his higher ups, to keep it quiet.
Thank you. Doesn't that speak for itself?

Keep quiet. Don't speak the truth, or ...

That sounds conspiratorial if anything does. This never piqued your spidey senses, apparently.
S_Parc wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 4:31 am
So while I don't have a feel for the full numbers of the holocaust, I don't doubt that the Nazis ran cruel labor camps where numerous persons were killed for ad hoc reasons.
That makes me wonder. If the goal was simply to mass murder them, why bother with the labor part? Does the gas only come in for certain of them when German gets upset with them? That seems very inefficient. That sounds like it wasn't about holocausting at all, but about labor instead. Because if holocausting was the goal, then why not holocaust from the start?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6494
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Cornfed » April 17th, 2018, 4:40 am

The whole holohoax narrative is completely retarded from start to finish. Just stop with it please.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2481
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by S_Parc » April 17th, 2018, 4:49 am

Adama wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 4:34 am
That makes me wonder. If the goal was simply to mass murder them, why bother with the labor part? Does the gas only come in for certain of them when German gets upset with them? That seems very inefficient. That sounds like it wasn't about holocausting at all, but about labor instead. Because if holocausting was the goal, then why not holocaust from the start?
My belief is that the Soviets and the Nazis were flip sides of the same coin. They were ferocious autocrats, who took full advantage of anyone below them.

In terms of mainstream society's POV, however, Stalin was an equal opportunity oppressor whereas Hitler only concentrated his wrath upon Jews.

Somehow, I believe the truth somewhere is in the middle. Both dictators were equally evil and fierce.

Since Stalin did ally with FDR and Churchill, he got a pass for his atrocities which many scholars have noted, exceeded that of Hitler, outside of the general war efforts.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Adama » April 17th, 2018, 5:01 am

S_Parc wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 4:49 am
Adama wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 4:34 am
That makes me wonder. If the goal was simply to mass murder them, why bother with the labor part? Does the gas only come in for certain of them when German gets upset with them? That seems very inefficient. That sounds like it wasn't about holocausting at all, but about labor instead. Because if holocausting was the goal, then why not holocaust from the start?
My belief is that the Soviets and the Nazis were flip sides of the same coin. They were ferocious autocrats, who took full advantage of anyone below them.

In terms of mainstream society's POV, however, Stalin was an equal opportunity oppressor whereas Hitler only concentrated his wrath upon Jews.

Somehow, I believe the truth somewhere is in the middle. Both dictators were equally evil and fierce.

Since Stalin did ally with FDR and Churchill, he got a pass for his atrocities which many scholars have noted, exceeded that of Hitler, outside of the general war efforts.
That's still just based on the history that has been presented to us. Behind the scenes, you'd have to wonder, why would the USA and Britain side with Stalin and the Soviets. I'd look deeply into that, before concluding that the story we've been told is accurate.

I am not convinced at all that there was any holocaust of the special people. It is a shame that Germany and Germans have to endure such slander.

Also, I think Stalin far exceeded Hitler. It is only because society is dominated and controlled by a certain segment, that one man is mostly ignored or even excused, while the other is completely slandered.

Keep in mind also, that really good liars are so good that they can lie to themselves and believe it. In other words, deceivers are even able to deceive themselves. They believe their own lies. Keep that in mind when listening to any stories of survivors who want to make you think a certain way, when they obviously survived and are not dead.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster
Posts: 164
Joined: February 21st, 2018, 8:41 am

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by MrLee4u » April 17th, 2018, 7:13 am

Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 7:57 pm
This is great. An anti-semetic forum with a bunch of ignorant morons. OP, your facts were clearly pulled out of your A$$ and you deserve to face what my own relatives did in the concentration camps, so F YOU.
Aha, you're just now noticing? The whole premise of this website is shit. Siteadmin is clearly mentally ill and so are his followers :lol:

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2380
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by OutWest » April 17th, 2018, 8:10 am

MrLee4u wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 7:13 am
Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 7:57 pm
This is great. An anti-semetic forum with a bunch of ignorant morons. OP, your facts were clearly pulled out of your A$$ and you deserve to face what my own relatives did in the concentration camps, so F YOU.
Aha, you're just now noticing? The whole premise of this website is shit. Siteadmin is clearly mentally ill and so are his followers :lol:
Yep....

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”