Being a sensitive man in America is absolute Hell!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Being a sensitive man in America is absolute Hell!

Post by Tamingstrange »

Being a guy with feelings and sensitivity in America is a living Hell. Why? Because, in America, no one gives two f***s about your feelings and hardships. They mean nothing, they simply don't exist.

If you're a woman, you have it made in this area. They have so many emotional outlets. So many internet articles that cater to women's emotional wants and needs. People are willing to bend over backwards to lend a shoulder to cry on and help heal them of their emotional pain. Men on the other hand, despite being fully able to feel the same exact feelings of hurt and loneliness as women, are left out in the cold. Man are expected to take ridiculous amounts of abuse and not show the smallest amount of emotional pain. They most be completed stoic. Alot of people don't even want to acknowledge that men are human biengs with emotions. We aren't free to be the people we want to be and we are basically prisoners. Meanwhile, women are free to be whoever they want to and express any emotion they want.

Even if you're a pubescent or teenage boy suffering physical and emotional abuse or neglect by your family members, people will have more sympathy and will be more willing to help if the victim was a girl. That really sickens me.

I cannot tell you how hurtful and frustrating it is to basically be told that because I'm a man, my feelings don't matter and that nobody cares about them. It's like society is saying that, because I'm a man, my life has no value and that it doesn't have any meaning. It feels so lonely and miserable.

It almost makes me wish I were born a woman instead of a man. I'm pretty sure if I was a female, people would actually give a shit about me and my life would have meaning.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Being a sensitive man in America is absolute Hell!

Post by Yohan »

Tamingstrange wrote:
March 24th, 2018, 5:05 pm
If you're a woman, you have it made in this area.
Even if you're a pubescent or teenage boy suffering physical and emotional abuse or neglect by your family members, people will have more sympathy and will be more willing to help if the victim was a girl. That really sickens me.
It almost makes me wish I were born a woman instead of a man...
Not only in USA, but everywhere in the Western world.

Yes, true, I can speak out of own experience. It is a huge difference if abuse is from a father against a daughter or from a mother against a son.
Two totally different standards because of feminism. The victim must be - regardless the circumstances - always a female. Otherwise it's not really a victim...

Yes, women born in the Western world have many options, plenty of support from countless organizations and I am convinced that it is nowadays much easier to be a woman and not a man in such countries.

As you said: 'almost'
However I was born as a straight male, and out of my personal feelings despite of all disadvantages I had in my past for being a male, I still cannot imagine to be a woman.

-----

Well, as men we are responsible for our own life-style. I left the feminist world forever, settled down in Asia, with a local wife.

Other men might opt to remain single and do not consider relocation.

As men, we have to find by ourselves a solution for our problems, nobody will help us. We have to decide what to do by considering not only others, but the well-being of our own person as well. - Maybe women might call us selfish if we do that - but why should we care as men what women say?
Do women care about us?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You still have God. Read the Bible. That has helped me immensely. And it has helped me reason out the problems. King David had many people trying to hurt him, and he couldn't retaliate. Neither could he complain to anybody except to God. Read the Psalms. King David goes on about how his enemies compassed him about around him, including apparently some loved ones. (Although you never said anything about having enemies.)
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Also, don't expect too much from people. Most people aren't equipped to help a man with his problem anyways. Most people are deficient in these areas themselves and are just barely held together. They may not be able to handle another man's problems.

And also, many people simply don't care about other people as much as you would think they should. Even if they did though, some people cannot grasp certain concepts, like having evil, oppressive family members. Their thought processes and beliefs limit them, especially if the perpetrator is a woman. (In other words, even if they have been abused, unless they have undergone the same specific type of abuse, they will not understand.)

Besides that, many people will not know how to respond when a man has serious problems. As much as I hate to say it, if a man shows self-pity in front of other people, to them it seems unseemly (revolting), and it will cause them to run from that man. Women are allowed certain behavior, despite their claims to strength. Men are not allowed to show certain characteristics.

You can PM me and I will try to help you, if you need it. I am willing to listen to you.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Tamingstrange wrote:
March 24th, 2018, 5:05 pm
Being a guy with feelings and sensitivity in America is a living Hell. Why? Because, in America, no one gives two f***s about your feelings and hardships. They mean nothing, they simply don't exist.

If you're a woman, you have it made in this area. They have so many emotional outlets. So many internet articles that cater to women's emotional wants and needs. People are willing to bend over backwards to lend a shoulder to cry on and help heal them of their emotional pain. Men on the other hand, despite being fully able to feel the same exact feelings of hurt and loneliness as women, are left out in the cold. Man are expected to take ridiculous amounts of abuse and not show the smallest amount of emotional pain. They most be completed stoic. Alot of people don't even want to acknowledge that men are human biengs with emotions. We aren't free to be the people we want to be and we are basically prisoners. Meanwhile, women are free to be whoever they want to and express any emotion they want.

I cannot tell you how hurtful and frustrating it is to basically be told that because I'm a man, my feelings don't matter and that nobody cares about them. It's like society is saying that, because I'm a man, my life has no value and that it doesn't have any meaning. It feels so lonely and miserable.

It almost makes me wish I were born a woman instead of a man. I'm pretty sure if I was a female, people would actually give a shit about me and my life would have meaning.
Welcome to Satan's dungeon. And indeed it's horribly miserable. It's especially bad when people tell guys that they only have themselves to blame or that women are the same worldwide by their very nature.

It's like guys in America are expected to be bold and brave enough to get publicly beheaded for asking a woman out on a date.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You cannot put your hope in men. Most people are way too in love with themselves and their own personal glory to help other people. Besides that, if a man shows weakness it will either invite vipers or it will cause people to run away from him. There's only one person who can help you, and that is God.

I myself was horribly treated by almost everyone I can name. Even my first memories from the ages of three years old on up were only about people yelling at me in great wrath for no reason as a small child, or telling me to shut up, to mind my business, I brought you in the world I can take you out, and even terrorizing me to the point where I would cry and then they would bully me (with yelling and fierce wrath) to stop crying or else they would give me a real reason to cry. And people saw this and thought nothing of it. I had suicidal thoughts even as a child because of this, and one of my caretakers said I should do it.

This also led to such weakness on my part that I couldn't even speak to most people without stammering or stuttering my whole life because my self confidence was utterly crushed. Every time I opened my mouth someone told me to shut up, or I got yelled at.

There is no hope in man. Our hope is in God. People will disappoint, because mostly they only care about themselves. And if you try to explain what has happened, they may dismiss you as weak, or they'll see it as an opening (the ravening wolf looking for the wounded prey), or they will refuse to believe it and basically insinuate you're lying for fake sympathy, or they may hate you for bringing it up. And there is also the not-so-remote possibility that it will give them delight to know you've been wounded. ♦
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

suprmon wrote:
March 30th, 2018, 5:14 pm
Guys, it's real simple! If the western world wants double standards then just simply repay the western world and their women the favor! We've been hearing more and more american women complain about being less and less chivalry among men like opening doors, fixing their cars, and lifting their heavy packages. More men should start not giving a rats-a$$ about them! Let American women start figuring out how to work their own cellphones and take out their own damn garbage! Western society says to not to care about the feelings of men, then don't owe women anything either!
I agree, the worst abuse you can inflict is to do nothing for women. They are on their own and not your problem.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

Guys, it's real simple! If the western world wants double standards then just simply repay the western world and their women the favor! We've been hearing more and more american women complain about being less and less chivalry among men like opening doors, fixing their cars, and lifting their heavy packages. More men should start not giving a rats-a$$ about them! Let American women start figuring out how to work their own cellphones and take out their own damn garbage! Western society says to not to care about the feelings of men, then men don't owe women anything either!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

snede wrote:
March 30th, 2018, 7:05 pm
I agree, the worst abuse you can inflict is to do nothing for women.
Well, you could kill or maim them or something.
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

Adama wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 2:02 pm
You cannot put your hope in men. Most people are way too in love with themselves and their own personal glory to help other people. Besides that, if a man shows weakness it will either invite vipers or it will cause people to run away from him. There's only one person who can help you, and that is God.

I myself was horribly treated by almost everyone I can name. Even my first memories from the ages of three years old on up were only about people yelling at me in great wrath for no reason as a small child, or telling me to shut up, to mind my business, I brought you in the world I can take you out, and even terrorizing me to the point where I would cry and then they would bully me (with yelling and fierce wrath) to stop crying or else they would give me a real reason to cry. And people saw this and thought nothing of it. I had suicidal thoughts even as a child because of this, and one of my caretakers said I should do it.

This also led to such weakness on my part that I couldn't even speak to most people without stammering or stuttering my whole life because my self confidence was utterly crushed. Every time I opened my mouth someone told me to shut up, or I got yelled at.

There is no hope in man. Our hope is in God. People will disappoint, because mostly they only care about themselves. And if you try to explain what has happened, they may dismiss you as weak, or they'll see it as an opening (the ravening wolf looking for the wounded prey), or they will refuse to believe it and basically insinuate you're lying for fake sympathy, or they may hate you for bringing it up. And there is also the not-so-remote possibility that it will give them delight to know you've been wounded. ♦
If you don't mind me asking, how did you recover from that position? You seem like someone with an unusually high amount of psychological strength. It would be great to get your insights.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
April 1st, 2018, 5:54 am
Adama wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, how did you recover from that position? You seem like someone with an unusually high amount of psychological strength. It would be great to get your insights.
I read the Bible aloud to myself with my voice as deep as I can get it, and when I was nervous and began to stammer, I didn't let it overwhelm me. I just took deep breaths and then resumed where I left off. I think mentally I just was trained to panic whenever I started speaking. A lot of it just had to deal with getting used to hearing myself speak and getting comfortable with it (and also the fact that the people at school who were jealous of me used my stammering as a reason to mock me further).

I was not allowed to speak and certainly not with deepness of voice when around a certain person because they outright told me I had better not. So I never got used to speaking in my own voice, and when I spoke I was just trained (by fierce intimidation before the age of 13) to become so anxious that I would always fumble my words. (That always made getting up in front of the classroom difficult, same with talking to girls, and it also left me a prey to bullies, as I considered such harsh treatment to be acceptable and normal.)

Also now I realize, it is not wise to fear other people (because I was afraid of almost everyone). Also, my self esteem is not based upon the approval of man, but it is based on being a child of God, by faith in Christ. All life is for Him.

I was taken down to some pretty low depths, and I saw even there because it was shown to me, that everything was really okay, and that my portion was still with God and that He was still with me. So when I came up to the point where things aren't nearly so bad as back then, I can see that there is nothing to worry about, and that cruel people are fools.

People are nothing to fear, and anyone who is cruel is going to the depths of Sheol, because only God is allowed to destroy another person's soul.
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

Adama wrote:
April 1st, 2018, 11:52 am
Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
Adama wrote:

I read the Bible aloud to myself with my voice as deep as I can get it, and when I was nervous and began to stammer, I didn't let it overwhelm me. I just took deep breaths and then resumed where I left off. I think mentally I just was trained to panic whenever I started speaking. A lot of it just had to deal with getting used to hearing myself speak and getting comfortable with it (and also the fact that the people at school who were jealous of me used my stammering as a reason to mock me further).

I was not allowed to speak and certainly not with deepness of voice when around a certain person because they outright told me I had better not. So I never got used to speaking in my own voice, and when I spoke I was just trained (by fierce intimidation before the age of 13) to become so anxious that I would always fumble my words. (That always made getting up in front of the classroom difficult, same with talking to girls, and it also left me a prey to bullies, as I considered such harsh treatment to be acceptable and normal.)

Also now I realize, it is not wise to fear other people (because I was afraid of almost everyone). Also, my self esteem is not based upon the approval of man, but it is based on being a child of God, by faith in Christ. All life is for Him.

I was taken down to some pretty low depths, and I saw even there because it was shown to me, that everything was really okay, and that my portion was still with God and that He was still with me. So when I came up to the point where things aren't nearly so bad as back then, I can see that there is nothing to worry about, and that cruel people are fools.

People are nothing to fear, and anyone who is cruel is going to the depths of Sheol, because only God is allowed to destroy another person's soul.
Wow. That takes tremendous courage. Many people find it so easy to blame God when things go wrong or when they are going through a tough patch. The irony is that God can be your greatest ally, so it makes perfect sense to appeal to Him and not to lose faith.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
April 1st, 2018, 12:06 pm
Adama wrote:
April 1st, 2018, 11:52 am
Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
Adama wrote:

Wow. That takes tremendous courage. Many people find it so easy to blame God when things go wrong or when they are going through a tough patch. The irony is that God can be your greatest ally, so it makes perfect sense to appeal to Him and not to lose faith.
You should check out Psalm 55: For it was not an enemy that reproached me, then I could have borne it. Neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me. Then, I would have hid myself from him. But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide and mine acquaintance.

Check out Job 21: Even when I remember I am afraid, and trembling takes hold on my flesh.

Another: And ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath, lest they be discouraged.
Translation: You fathers, don't be so cruel to your children that they become very angry with you, because that means you've destroyed their heart (discouraged = disheartened = destroyed heart and spirit).

There's also Jeremiah 9 and Micah 7. Put ye not confidence in a guide.

The Bible really contains everything you need to know about life. Because we live by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. We are sheep in the midst of wolves; meaning most people are wolves and there are only a few sheep surrounded by ravening beasts and murderers (destroyers of souls not physical murderers necessarily).
Last edited by Adama on April 1st, 2018, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

America is a country of bullies. In fact, my experience has been that if you are a victim who defends yourself against a bully, you are the one the system will go after and punish. Look at the recent Florida shooting. The students who decided to protest against guns in school are humiliated and ridiculed in the media for daring to speak out. This is the typical case. If you are the victim, the system will go after you for defending yourself. America loves guns more than its children. Countries in Western Europe, which have abandoned religion, are sensitive to the rights of people and much easier to live in. Fu*ck America.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Dont you just hate it when the thread starters dont reply?

It appears your far too sensitive. You should toughen up. Life is not easy even for women being a cold tough makes you stronger and takes away vunerabilities. You think being sensitive and open and caring are a good thing? These things just open you up for real damage in your life. You should learn how to defend yourself and dont trust anyone, and yes that includes your family as well.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.