Adult bullying! In America!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Adult bullying! In America!

Post by Mercury »

Everyone knows about it. It happens in schools all over America and has become a crisis. It causes innumerable suicides and sometimes even shootings and massacres.

And what is it? Bullying! Yes, you read correctly. Bullying. It's where kids and teens get teased and tormented by peers until they break.

At the same time, there is a monstrous crisis that Americans don't even mention, let alone talk about because they are just too proud of their toxic hatred. It's called adult bullying. Apparently, bullying no longer stops in high school or at high school graduation anymore, it spreads itself into the entire community well beyond even college. There are even 40 something Americans today that are at the immaturity level of 12 year olds. In fact, the following actions constitute adult bullying;

-Calling a single/unaccompanied guy a loser.

-Calling a single guy a rapist, sex predator, pedophile, registered sex offender, terrorist, and/or accusing him of escaping from prison, the local insane asylum, and being profiled on America's Most Wanted.

-Calling people of color "subhumans," "non-human," "animals," or "apes."

-Labeling a guy moving to another country a "slave master," "spouse abuser," or even "rapist."

-Calling bartenders and waitresses "lowlifes."

-Being a gold digger.

-All of the above also includes gossip between friends behind the person's back.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Adult bullying! In America!

Post by Adama »

Mercury wrote:
March 13th, 2018, 10:43 pm
Everyone knows about it. It happens in schools all over America and has become a crisis. It causes innumerable suicides and sometimes even shootings and massacres.

And what is it? Bullying! Yes, you read correctly. Bullying. It's where kids and teens get teased and tormented by peers until they break.

At the same time, there is a monstrous crisis that Americans don't even mention, let alone talk about because they are just too proud of their toxic hatred. It's called adult bullying. Apparently, bullying no longer stops in high school or at high school graduation anymore, it spreads itself into the entire community well beyond even college. There are even 40 something Americans today that are at the immaturity level of 12 year olds. In fact, the following actions constitute adult bullying;

-Calling a single/unaccompanied guy a loser.

-Calling a single guy a rapist, sex predator, pedophile, registered sex offender, terrorist, and/or accusing him of escaping from prison, the local insane asylum, and being profiled on America's Most Wanted.

-Calling people of color "subhumans," "non-human," "animals," or "apes."

-Labeling a guy moving to another country a "slave master," "spouse abuser," or even "rapist."

-Calling bartenders and waitresses "lowlifes."

-Being a gold digger.

-All of the above also includes gossip between friends behind the person's back.
Except for the part about shootings and massacres, I find almost no exaggeration in your post.

This is true.

Consider this though, the problem is not with the person being bullied. The problem is that the person doing the bullying is filled with garbage, dung and death. Because the person throwing the garbage is the one filled with garbage. The source of the dung is them, not the other person. Because the victim is not the one throwing dung around and laughing about it.

Usually these people are very jealous, very emotionally immature (not 12, but more like 4 years old), and they need to feel better than other people.

They have just committed themselves to hatred. The problem is with them. In the end, they will be destroyed.

Think of it this way, if you encountered a person who was stuttering and stammering, would you laugh at him? These are the kinds of people who are so filled with hatred, they would laugh and make fun of the most vulnerable people, because it gives them delight. In fact the more vulnerable and downtrodden the person is, the more they want to laugh at him. This is evil.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

After a mass shooting a few years ago, this one female adulteress who was trying to lure me into adultery with her (or perhaps she was just trying to get me to hit on her so she could glory in rejecting me and feel like she's attractive), implied that I would do the same.

Evil people simply love evil. They've committed their lives to psychologically damaging other people in every way they can, through subtle deception, subtle insults, jabs to self esteem, attempts to set the person up only to disappoint them in the end, and many other evil devices.

There is real spiritual warfare going on, and this is it. These are the ravening wolves Christ talks about. It is not just the false prophet, but anyone who is committed to deeply screwing people over mercilessly.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Adult bullying is for real in America. In America;

People don't walk up to the person who is alone and ask him if he'd like to join their group. Instead, they gossip and say; "Who wants to be that guy's friend anyway? He's a worthless loser! Stay away from him! He's a rapist! He's a wanted sex predator! He's profiled on America's Most Wanted! He's escaped from prison, and if you go near him, he'll rape you and kill you! Let's break him down until he kills himself!"

People don't walk up to the person who never has a voluntary partner or friend and offer to be his. Instead, they threaten police action and charges of harassment against the isolated person.

And people don't walk up to someone and be nice. Instead, they expect everyone to mind their own business, stay away from everyone, and live as hermits. No friends, no company, nothing. Only living to work all 8,766 hours a year, 2,500+ days in a row at a time, and mindless consuming.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Bullies are weak and have low esteem. They need to belittle others to make themselves feel worthy.

Dish out of piece of their own medicine and these losers will soon crawl back under the stone they appeared from.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Mercury wrote:
March 18th, 2018, 12:37 am

People don't walk up to the person who is alone and ask him if he'd like to join their group. Instead, they gossip and say; "Who wants to be that guy's friend anyway? He's a worthless loser! Stay away from him! He's a rapist! He's a wanted sex predator! He's profiled on America's Most Wanted! He's escaped from prison, and if you go near him, he'll rape you and kill you! Let's break him down until he kills himself!"

People don't walk up to the person who never has a voluntary partner or friend and offer to be his. Instead, they threaten police action and charges of harassment against the isolated person.

And people don't walk up to someone and be nice. Instead, they expect everyone to mind their own business, stay away from everyone, and live as hermits. No friends, no company, nothing. Only living to work all 8,766 hours a year, 2,500+ days in a row at a time, and mindless consuming.
Bullying others makes them feel high. It is an emotional rush, similar to the adrenaline rush, and they are addicted to this evil pleasure. These are the people who want to swallow others up alive, as stated in Proverbs chapter one. They live for opportunities to hurt others, because it gives them this pleasure. For this reason though, most of them are rejected by God and will have no share in eternal life. This is the opposite of peace. God wants only the peaceful and the humble.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:
March 18th, 2018, 6:21 am
Bullies are weak and have low esteem. They need to belittle others to make themselves feel worthy.

Dish out of piece of their own medicine and these losers will soon crawl back under the stone they appeared from.
With respect, I think there is a subtle difference. I think they don't have low self esteem. I think they are so highly puffed up in their own imaginations, that they are easily offended. Because in their view, they are gods. So a little pin prick sends them back to reality, and that just utterly destroys them, for them to think that they aren't the center of the universe. That comes across as low self esteem because they are extremely sensitive. But they are extremely sensitive not because of lowliness of mind but because of high mindedness. They are arrogant and have an extremely inflated (to the stratosphere; the heavens) false self image that they must hold onto. Being a normal person is what hurts for them.

They bully others because it gives they like it.
Last edited by Adama on August 28th, 2021, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:
March 18th, 2018, 5:20 pm
Zambales wrote:

With respect, I think there is a subtle difference. I think they don't have low self esteem. I think they are so highly puffed up in their own imaginations, that they are easily offended. Because in their view, they are gods.
I think you're pointing in the direction of a fully fledged narcissist there, Adama. The average bully may harbour an unpleasant false bravado but I don't think they exalt themselves to a godly level. Unlike narcissists they're self-aware. They know who they are. The only thing that matters to them is to portray themselves to the world as being stronger than they actually are - and the best way in their eyes to accomplish this is in the form of bullying and belittling people.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pride and self-exaltation are generally bad things. But any time someone exalts himself or herself, that doesn't mean he/she considers himself to be a god. That's an exaggerated way of viewing things.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Mercury wrote:

Bullying is much like racism in this country. Stay away from Seattle, Washington!
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Adama wrote:
March 18th, 2018, 5:20 pm
Zambales wrote:

With respect, I think there is a subtle difference. I think they don't have low self esteem. I think they are so highly puffed up in their own imaginations, that they are easily offended. Because in their view, they are gods. So a little pin prick sends them back to reality, and that just utterly destroys them, for them to think that they aren't the center of the universe. That comes across as low self esteem because they are extremely sensitive. But they are extremely sensitive not because of lowliness of mind but because of high mindedness. They are arrogant and have an extremely inflated (to the stratosphere; the heavens) false self image that they must hold onto. Being a normal person is what hurts for them.

They bully others because it gives them pleasure. Being mean feels good for them. That's the secret very few people recognize. Evil is a delight for wicked people. They are drunkards, and doing evil makes them drunk.
Many people with a credential in psychology (whether it be college major or license to practice psychology) were once bullies. Even if they were not bullies back in school, Some would probably even bully me if they were with certain type of person. So its no surprise they believe bullies have low self esteem when this is clearly false many bullies have high self esteem.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Mercury wrote:

I literally had people say in my face in seattle, Washington tell me I should kill myself. Multiple times. This city the people is really evil. And two of those people literally called the cops on me. Those two exact people literally are making money working jobs and I can't find a job. Those two people also seem to like watching/reading Lord of the Rings.

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

josephty2 wrote:
February 20th, 2021, 9:26 pm
Mercury wrote:

I literally had people say in my face in seattle, Washington tell me I should kill myself. Multiple times. This city the people is really evil. And two of those people literally called the cops on me. Those two exact people literally are making money working jobs and I can't find a job. Those two people also seem to like watching/reading Lord of the Rings.
America is a terrible and awful society with the worst people in the world. They might look human but they have no humanity.

I am curious how old you are? I was never able to get any sort of work in America.

I know Yick referred to the UK as the Children's Kingdom. Better to live in Children's Kingdom than a Ghetto Republic populated by vermin that only look human! Obviously, the privileged get better lives in Ghetto Republic because they can buy better lives but I think if I were British, I would have had a better life! America only spreads nightmares, there is no American Dream! At least that is my personal life experience

Most bullies don't change if they are real bullies but many times people join bullying as a way to boost their status if they would not be a bully on their own!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Tsar wrote:
February 21st, 2021, 5:49 am
josephty2 wrote:
Mercury wrote:

America is a terrible and awful society with the worst people in the world. They might look human but they have no humanity.

I am curious how old you are? I was never able to get any sort of work in America.

I know Yick referred to the UK as the Children's Kingdom. Better to live in Children's Kingdom than a Ghetto Republic populated by vermin that only look human! Obviously, the privileged get better lives in Ghetto Republic because they can buy better lives but I think if I were British, I would have had a better life! America only spreads nightmares, there is no American Dream! At least that is my personal life experience

Most bullies don't change if they are real bullies but many times people join bullying as a way to boost their status if they would not be a bully on their own!
Often times school bullies would try to arrest their victims. I just found an example of this... something like this. One was in Washington state the victim is named makedamsure, and the other in Texas, the victim is named Sarah. Its one thing for adult teachers to do nothing, but sometimes they would join in the bullying!

https://old.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ ... piracy_to/

https://www.scmp.com/yp/discover/news/g ... t-children

My theory is many people who work in legal or teaching profession tend to be depressives, which isnt the same as depression disorder, no, a depressive tends to be very neurotypical, meaning conformist, perhaps even high in certain body fluids like black bile (unconfirmed idea), but generally lacking empathy needed, thus bullies take advantage of authority figures that are like this. Remember bullies pick a victim that won't be protected by the teacher/authority figure, and if a bully is the teacher/authority figure, the teacher probably thinks the principal for example, won't do anything about it.

A lot of it is the anxieties of these bullies, they fear if their victim got too much power, and in fact these anxieties are a result of their parents forcing them to look at their point of view ... its hard to explain. I think even racism is also like this.
Last edited by josephty2 on February 24th, 2021, 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

josephty2 wrote:
February 24th, 2021, 4:52 am
Tsar wrote:
February 21st, 2021, 5:49 am
josephty2 wrote:
Mercury wrote:

Often times school bullies would try to arrest their victims. I just found an example of this... something like this. One was in Washington state the victim is named makedamsure, and the other in Texas, the victim is named Sarah. Its one thing for adult teachers to do nothing, but sometimes they would join in the bullying!

https://old.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ ... piracy_to/

https://www.scmp.com/yp/discover/news/g ... t-children
I actually had experiences similar to that. Teachers would even see the bullying but when I gave an insult back to the bully, it was me who would get punished! Some even joined the bullies.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑