Numerology reading for Winston - Very accurate?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Numerology reading for Winston - Very accurate?

Post by Winston »

Check out this numerology reading for my name and birthdate that my friend showed me. Wow. Isn't it so accurate? You can do one for yourself too at the link below.

Life expression number 11

https://www.worldnumerology.com/Numerol ... ion-D.html

Yours is the most highly charged Expression number of all. You are like a lightning rod, attracting powerful ideas, intuitions, and even psychic information like unpredictable bolts. You are a powerful presence without any awareness on your part of having personal power. You are a channel for higher vibrations. But in order to be emotionally and psychologically at peace, you must learn to control that flow of energy. You possess a bridge between the unconscious and the conscious. The trouble is that the unconscious is an infinite resource, while consciousness by definition is a limited arena. The two are therefore at odds until they can learn to live in harmony with each other. This is where control comes in. Until you are able to control the flow of energy from this infinite source, you may feel like a victim of its whimsy, thrown about by emotional turmoil and nervous tensions.

You have always sensed that you are different, but it was an indefinable feeling. You are enormously sensitive and aware, especially as a child. This made you vulnerable to all conflicts and painful situations. For most of your upbringing, however, you did not realize that other people did not possess the same sensitivity, nor did they see the same things you were seeing. This caused a great reservoir of emotion that was dammed up behind an inability to express your feelings, even to yourself. For this reason, most 11 Expressions have a difficult childhood. Your extreme sensitivity made you very shy as a child. This usually manifests in adulthood as hesitation and acute vulnerability. You are very careful about sharing your feelings with others and choosing your friends. You compensated for your sense of separation in childhood by creating an elaborate fantasy world. You daydreamed more than other children. You have a lively imagination and even in adulthood have a hard time separating reality from fantasy.

Your challenge is to bring forth your primitive, earthy strength. You need to be grounded in order to deal with your lightning bolts. The more you are able to call upon your inherent human strength, the greater your capacity to take advantage of your extremely sensitive awareness. Once this is accomplished, your antagonist becomes your benefactor. You are highly emotional and dependent upon relationships. Emotionally, you go up and down with the fortunes of your love life. You are idealistic, impractical, and at times disorderly. You are often unrealistic in your expectations. Your reasons for doing things are usually born of a mixture of logic, emotion, and intuition, which can rarely be explained satisfactorily to your more rational associates.

The 11 Expression is the number most dependent upon other core numbers in your chart for insight into your vocation. The 11 charges every area it enters, but it needs a grounding vocation and discipline to be effective. A balanced 11 is one of the most unique and impressive of all people. It is gifted with insight and illumination, which it can transmit to others. This makes you a natural teacher in whatever area you enter.

https://www.worldnumerology.com/Numerol ... ire-3.html

You have a gift for self expression and are drawn to the verbal arts - writing, acting, singing, and poetry. You may have a great talent in one of these areas. If your creativity is blocked or suppressed, you tend to daydream and fantasize. Your imagination needs a constructive outlet; otherwise, it may run away with you.

You need discipline to make full use of your abilities. Too often, you may scatter your energies in many directions, beginning projects that are never finished and never really succeeding in anything. You success depends on your ability to commit to your work and to see it through to completion. You have so much creativity and inspiring upward energy that you are in desperate need of an anchor. Hard work and discipline serve this purpose and bring out the best in you. Because you are gifted with such a sparkling personality, you are tempted to stay on the surface and play with life. You are confident and love the attention others give you, but these characteristics can lead to vanity and self-absorption.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Numerology reading for Winston - Very accurate?

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hey Winston have you heard of this numerology book entitled, "Glynis Has Your Number" written by Glynis McCants? It's a great book for this subject!!! You can purchase this in e-book or paperback at http://www.amazon.com. Also Winston, there's a chapter in the book that deals with numerology and it's relationship to location (CHOOSING WHERE TO LIVE AND TRAVEL BY THE NUMBERS)!!! According to her the place (city/town, state, or country) that is best for you to live or visit is based on your numerological or life path number and how it matches that location's vibration or energy. It's divided into four categories: Natural Match, Compatible, Neutral, or Challenge/Toxic numbers. Natural matches are places where you can feel at home or have a great energy about them. Compatible areas are places where you can also either live in or visit and have "good vibes" with. The Neutral category (life paths 1,5,& 8 have them) applies only to relationships or love matches but not to places. Then as for the places that have a Challenge or Toxic numbers they are places you can visit but are not recommend for moving to or living there!!!

Winston I'm going to use myself as an example of how numerology is applied to finding which geographic locations are best for you verses the one that are the worse based on how the vibration matches by the numbers. Since my birthday is on January 25, 1973 the "life Path" number breaks down to this:

1/25/1973= 1+2+5= 8 1+9+7+3=20

8+20=28

2+8=10

1+0=1 (I'm a Life Path/Vibration "1")

LIFE PATH/VIBRATION "1" : NATURAL MATCHES (1, 5, & 7) COMPATIBLE MATCHES (2, 3, & 9) CHALLENGE/TOXIC (4, 6, & 8)

Also, Winston according to this numerology book, you can find out which cities, states, or countries to "fit in" based on your life path number. This is done by using the Pythagorean table or number system:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

S P A I N
1+7+1+9+5=23
2+3=5 (Spain is a "5" vibration country)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION VIBRATIONS BY THE NUMBERS:

(NATURAL AND COMPATIBLE PLACES FOR LIFE PATH 1's)

COUNTRIES: Belize (5), Panama (1), Colombia (7), Brazil (5), Bahamas (9), Cayman Islands (2), Jamaica (2), United Kingdom (2), France (2), Germany (2),Portugal (2), Spain (5), Netherlands (3), Denmark (3), Sweden (7), Greece (7) Czech Republic (5), Ukraine (7), Turkey (1), Israel (1), Morocco (1), Madagascar (5), United Arab Emirates (5), Australia (3), Hong Kong (1), Singapore (5), Philippines (7), Taiwan (5), South Korea (7), Fiji (7), Switzerland (7), Egypt (1), Vietnam (3), Cambodia (3), India (1), Monaco (7), Kenya (2), Ethiopia (2), Oman (7), Qatar (3), Chile (1), Indonesia (9), Pakistan (1) Armenia (7).

MAJOR CITIES: London (2), Paris (9), Frankfurt (7), Munich (5), Tokyo (5), Bangkok (7), Dubai (1), Abu Dhabi (3), Brisbane (7), Sydney (2), Hong Kong (1), Prague (5), Manila (5), Sao Paulo (1), Vancouver (1), Moscow (7), Cape Town (7), Denver (5), Las Vegas (5), Reno (7), Honolulu (1), Seattle (1), Anchorage (9), Orlando (7), Los Angeles (1), Phoenix (1), Miami Beach (1), Miami (9), Toronto (9), Washington, D.C. (2), Minneapolis (1), Austin (3), Portland (1), New Orleans (9), Mexico City (9), Tel Aviv (1), Jerusalem (5), Cairo (1), Brussels (7), Geneva (9), Seoul (9), Cali (7), Chicago (1), San Francisco (5), Pensacola (5), San Diego (2), Colorado Springs (5), Cebu City (7), Kiev (2), Beijing (2), Doha (1), Krakow (5), Sofia (5), Buenos Aires (2).

U.S. STATES/TERRITORIES: Alaska (9), California (7), North Dakota (1), South Dakota (9), Connecticut (1), Rhode Island (1), Idaho (1), Utah (5), Nevada (2), Arizona (3), New Mexico (3), Colorado (2), Oregon (2), Minnesota (2), Florida (2), South Carolina (3), Tennessee (7), Louisiana(2), Maryland (7), Ohio (2), Michigan (1), Kansas (2), New York (3), West Virginia (3), Arkansas (3), Iowa (3), Wyoming (7), New Jersey (7), Indiana (7), Illinois (9), Puerto Rico (5), District Of Columbia (2).

(CHALLENGE/TOXIC PLACES FOR LIFE PATH 1's)

COUNTRIES: Canada (6), United States (4), Mexico (6), Russia (6), China (8), Finland (6), Norway (6), Japan (6), Peru (6), Dominican Republic (6),
Thailand (6), Belgium (6), Italy (4), Austria (8), Costa Rica (8), Argentina (8), South Africa (4), Poland (8), Romania (8), Bulgaria (8), Hungary (4), Croatia (4), Barbados (8), Kuwait (4), Iran (6), Bahrain (8), New Zealand (6), Ecuador (4), Brunei (6), Jordan (8),Tahiti (4), Samoa (4), Palau (6).

MAJOR CITIES: Athens (4), Rome (6), Madrid (4), Milan (4), Montreal (8), Boston (4), Houston (4), Atlanta (6), New York City (6), Tampa (6), Dallas (4), Santa Barbara (8), Anaheim (6), Indianapolis (6), Bali (6), Amsterdam (4), Barcelona (8), Stockholm (8), Rio De Janeiro (6), Taipei (6), Auckland (6), Shanghai (4),Jakarta (8), Melbourne (6), Venice (4), Berlin (6) Ottawa (8).

U.S. STATES/TERRITORIES: Alabama (4), Mississippi (4), North Carolina (4), Georgia (8), Virginia (8), Texas (6), Missouri (6), Oklahoma (4), Nebraska (8), Washington (4), Hawaii (6), Montana (6), New Hampshire (4), Maine (6), Massachusetts (6), Vermont (8), Wisconsin (8), Nebraska (8), Pennsylvania (8), Delaware (6), Virgin Islands (4), Guam (6).
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on March 12th, 2021, 6:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow that's mind blowing IraqVet2003. What if a country has two names though? Which do you pick? Like for example United States or America?

Btw, here's a free numerology calculator:

https://www.worldnumerology.com/numerol ... ulator.php

Here's what I got:

NUMEROLOGY CHART FOR

Birth Name: Winston Yun Wu
Short Name: Winston Wu
Birth date: March-10-1973

Your Expression 47/11
Your Heart's Desire 12/3
Your Personality 17/8
Your Heart's Desire - Personality Bridge 5
Your Life Path 6
Your Birthday 10/1
Your Life Path - Birth Day Bridge 5
Your First Challenge 2
Your Second Challenge 1
Your Third Challenge 1
Your Fourth Challenge 1
Your Life Path - Expression Bridge 5
Your Maturity 17/8
Your Rational Thought 7
Your Balance 8
You have a Hidden Passion 5
You have a Karmic Lesson 4,8
Your Cornerstone W
Your Subconscious Self 7
Your Physical Plane Of Expression 10/1
Your Mental Plane Of Expression 15/6
Your Emotional Plane Of Expression 18/9
Your Intuitive Plane Of Expression 13/4
Your Minor Expression 41/5
Your Minor Heart's Desire 9
Your Minor Personality 14/5
Your First Pinnacle Cycle 4
Your Second Pinnacle Cycle 3
Your Third Pinnacle Cycle 7
Your Fourth Pinnacle Cycle 5
Your First Period Cycle 3
Your Second Period Cycle 1
Your Third Period Cycle 2

Why am I seeing double digit numbers?

Double digit numbers show us what the single digit is based on.

For example, when it says 23/5, it means you have a 5 based on 23 (2+3). If it says 14/5, the 5 is based on 14 (1+4). However, the single digit is often calculated without being based on a double digit number. In that case you will only see one number listed.

Numerologists always consider the individual numbers of a double-digit number, because varying number combinations add different meanings to the single digit sum.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting video about how to find your life path number. Mine is 7 - Truth Seeker. So true!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 8:53 pm
Wow that's mind blowing IraqVet2003. What if a country has two names though? Which do you pick? Like for example United States or America?

Btw, here's a free numerology calculator:

https://www.worldnumerology.com/numerol ... ulator.php

Here's what I got:

NUMEROLOGY CHART FOR

Birth Name: Winston Yun Wu
Short Name: Winston Wu
Birth date: March-10-1973

Your Expression 47/11
Your Heart's Desire 12/3
Your Personality 17/8
Your Heart's Desire - Personality Bridge 5
Your Life Path 6
Your Birthday 10/1
Your Life Path - Birth Day Bridge 5
Your First Challenge 2
Your Second Challenge 1
Your Third Challenge 1
Your Fourth Challenge 1
Your Life Path - Expression Bridge 5
Your Maturity 17/8
Your Rational Thought 7
Your Balance 8
You have a Hidden Passion 5
You have a Karmic Lesson 4,8
Your Cornerstone W
Your Subconscious Self 7
Your Physical Plane Of Expression 10/1
Your Mental Plane Of Expression 15/6
Your Emotional Plane Of Expression 18/9
Your Intuitive Plane Of Expression 13/4
Your Minor Expression 41/5
Your Minor Heart's Desire 9
Your Minor Personality 14/5
Your First Pinnacle Cycle 4
Your Second Pinnacle Cycle 3
Your Third Pinnacle Cycle 7
Your Fourth Pinnacle Cycle 5
Your First Period Cycle 3
Your Second Period Cycle 1
Your Third Period Cycle 2

Why am I seeing double digit numbers?

Double digit numbers show us what the single digit is based on.

For example, when it says 23/5, it means you have a 5 based on 23 (2+3). If it says 14/5, the 5 is based on 14 (1+4). However, the single digit is often calculated without being based on a double digit number. In that case you will only see one number listed.

Numerologists always consider the individual numbers of a double-digit number, because varying number combinations add different meanings to the single digit sum.
Well Winston according to Glynis McCant's numerology book, you only use the name "United States" (which is a "4" vibration nation ) not America. Also Winston I noticed another possible reason why you don't fit in well with the country of Taiwan. In addition to your own personal experiences of having lived there, Taiwan's location vibration is a "5". And Winston since you're a life path "6" any place that has a "5" vibration will have a challenge or toxic vibe to it. But on a positive note, Winston when I saw photos of you happy with some attractive women in Russia, that place had a positive vibe. It's because I believe that this country's location vibration which is a "6" was a natural match to your life path!!! Also, there are some other countries that will be more fitting for a life path "6" include: Thailand (6), China (8), Cambodia (3), Vietnam (3), Denmark (3), Netherlands (3), Italy (4), France (2), Belgium (6), Germany (2), Argentina (8), Mexico (6), Peru (6) Cuba (9), and Costa Rica (8).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How did you get 6 for my life path iraqvet2003? The video above says I'm a 7 life path. I wasnt born in the US you know? Isnt it about your name and birthdate only?

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

My life path number is 9. So what are some places that would be good for me?
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 11:39 am
How did you get 6 for my life path iraqvet2003? The video above says I'm a 7 life path. I wasnt born in the US you know? Isnt it about your name and birthdate only?
Winston I've calculated your life path by using your birth date only which is 3/10/1973. And yes I know you weren't born in the U.S.. You were born in Taiwan as you have stated in both past posts on this site and in your youtube.com videos interviews. Your life path number is broken down as follows according to Glynis McCant's numerology book:

Winston Wu's birth date is 3/10/1973

3+1+0+1+9+7+3

=24

=2+4

=6

Winston Wu is a Life Path "6"

Also, as for your name Winston, it's used to figure out your SOUL NUMBER not the life path. This is done by adding the numeric value of the vowels in the name you go by using the Pythagorean chart or table:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

Winston Wu

i=9 o=6 u=3

9+6+3

=18

= 1+8

=9

Winston Wu has a Soul Number of "9"
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

GoingAwol wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 1:21 pm
My life path number is 9. So what are some places that would be good for me?
Hey GoingAwol, according to Glynis McCants numerology book, the best places for life path 9's are as follows:

LIFE PATH 9: NATURAL MATCHES 3, 6, & 9 COMPATIBLE NUMBERS 1, 2, & 5 CHALLENGE/TOXIC NUMBERS 4, 7, & 8

MAJOR COUNTRIES: Australia (3), New Zealand (6), Japan (6), Thailand (6), Cambodia (3), Vietnam (3), India (1), Taiwan (5), Hong Kong (1), Singapore (5), Russia (6), Canada (6), Mexico (6), Belize (5), Panama (1), Brazil (5), Peru (6), Cuba (9), Bahamas (9), Jamaica (2), Chile (1), Israel (1), Morocco (1), Turkey (1), Egypt (1), France (2), United Kingdom (2), Germany (2), Spain (5), Portugal (2), Belgium (6), Netherlands (3), Denmark (3), Norway (6), Czech Republic (5), Finland (6), United Arab Emirates (5), Qatar (3), Madagascar (5), Kenya (2), Monaco (5), Zimbabwe (9), Iceland (3), Indonesia (9).

MAJOR WORLD & U.S. CITIES: New York City (6), Chicago (1), Los Angeles (1), Honolulu (1), Seattle (1), Las Vegas (5), Portland (2), San Francisco (5), Denver (5), Miami (9), Tampa (6), Atlanta (6), Pensacola (5), New Orleans (9), Colorado Springs (5), Albuquerque (5), Salt Lake City (3), Anchorage (9),
Austin (3), Minneapolis (1), Philadelphia (2), Toronto (9), Vancouver (1), Rome (6), Geneva (9), Mexico City (9), Paris (9), London (2), Munich (5), Prague (5), Dubai (1), Rio de Janeiro (6), Buenos Aires (2), Abu Dhabi (3), Doha (1), Tokyo (5), Seoul (9), Hong Kong (1), Singapore (5), Manila (5), Sydney (2), Taipei (6), Beijing (2), Bali (6), Auckland (6), Melbourne (6), Washington D.C. (2).

U.S. STATES & TERRITORIES : Alaska (9), Hawaii (6), Oregon (2), Montana (6), Idaho (1), North Dakota (1), South Dakota (9), Illinois (9), Arizona (3), Nevada (2), Colorado (2), Florida (2), Minnesota (2), Texas (6), Utah (5), New Mexico (3), South Carolina (3), New York (3), Maine (6), Kansas (2), Guam (6), Puerto Rico (5), District of Columbia (1)
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on January 19th, 2021, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Holy crap! All the countries that appeal to me are favorable for me according to numerology. The US is one of the few major countries that is straight up toxic for me. Lol! I guess that isn't really a surprise though. I also live in a 7 state, which is another toxic number for me. Yikes! I guess I really do need to move. No wonder I constantly feel like the universe thwarts my every move here. I'm serious. I really feel completely thwarted and blocked here. It's very frustrating and depressing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow iraqvet2003 thats an impressive system. Where do u get that big list of countries and numbers? Is it from a website? Did you copy and paste it? If so from where?

Is the list of countries and numbers the same for everyone? Or custom tailored to the life path number?

It appears there are different numerology systems online. In some i am life path 6 and in others 7. It could be that that video is wrong. Which numerology site is more authoritative?

Btw since the name on my birth certificate is in Chinese can my english name still be used to make numerology calculations?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

From Alex:

[1/19, 8:22 AM] Alex From Venice: This are the two website I found and used long ago since I realized the very special connection of the bank account number I've received to my birthday numbers

https://seventhlifepath.com

https://www.worldnumerology.com/numerol ... -path.html

[1/19, 8:26 AM] Alex From Venice: while description and predictions based on the results of computation of birthday numbers are quite interesting, everything that is based on numbers out of letters are quite useless according to my observation and readings

[1/19, 8:29 AM] Alex From Venice: so while "life path" is an interesting match, "expression/destiny" number out of name's letters translation to number, is well off target

[1/19, 8:33 AM] Alex From Venice: about "countries" and matches to someone's numbers the obvious question is... what if I use different languages? Spain would compute differently than Spagna (Spain in Italian language) and Italy differently than Italia (Italia is the name Italians calls Italy)

[1/19, 8:34 AM] Alex From Venice: so at best you should use not the English name of a country but the native name

[1/19, 8:35 AM] Alex From Venice: what about countries with natively uses not Latin alphabet? like Arab and Thailand and China and Japan?

[1/19, 8:36 AM] Alex From Venice: or should we use the names as we know according to our native language?

[1/19, 8:37 AM] Alex From Venice: well if you are Chinese you'd be out of luck... the Pythagorean conversion won't work

[1/19, 8:44 AM] Alex From Venice: you can use this calculator to easily convert any text to a number

https://seventhlifepath.com/how-to-calc ... ny-number/

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
January 19th, 2021, 3:25 am
Wow iraqvet2003 thats an impressive system. Where do u get that big list of countries and numbers? Is it from a website? Did you copy and paste it? If so from where?

Is the list of countries and numbers the same for everyone? Or custom tailored to the life path number?

It appears there are different numerology systems online. In some i am life path 6 and in others 7. It could be that that video is wrong. Which numerology site is more authoritative?

Btw since the name on my birth certificate is in Chinese can my english name still be used to make numerology calculations?
Well Winston, a good number of countries that were listed on my and GoingAwol's post came from Glynis's 2005 numerology book (hard copy). It's from the chapter 16 ( pg. 188-193) entitled "Location, Location, Location: Choosing Where to Live and Travel by the Numbers". An e-book version of this title can be bought and loaded onto a kindle app at www.amazon.com. The rest of the countries and the numbers came from any place I was interested in picking and by plugging in it's name using the Pythagorean chart featured below:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

C O L O M B I A

3+6+3+6+4+2+9+1= 34
3+4= 7

Winston according to numerology Colombia is a "7" vibration location. Which is a natural match country to both travel to and live abroad as a life path ("1")!! And don't forget that a person's life path can calculated by breaking down their birthday (month/day/year) down to a single digit number. Also Winston, the list of countries or cities will be different for every person based on their life path and how it matches a country's vibration number. Here's a list of life path numbers with their natural matches, compatible and challenge/toxic below:

LIFE PATH "1"

NATURAL MATCH NUMBERS: 1,5, and 7
COMPATIBLE NUMBERS: 2,3, and 9
CHALLENGE NUMBERS: 4,6, and 8

LIFE PATH "2"

NATURAL MATCH NUMBERS: 2,4, and 8
COMPATIBLE NUMBERS: 1,3,6, and 9
CHALLENGE NUMBERS: 5 and 7

LIFE PATH "3"

NATURAL MATCH NUMBERS: 3,6, and 9
COMPATIBLE NUMBERS: 1,2, and 5
CHALLENGE NUMBERS: 4,7, and 8

LIFE PATH "4"

NATURAL MATCH NUMBERS: 2,4, and 8
COMPATIBLE NUMBERS: 6 and 7
CHALLENGE NUMBERS: 1,3, 5, and 9

LIFE PATH "5"

NATURAL MATCH NUMBERS: 1, 5, and 7
COMPATIBLE NUMBERS: 3 and 9
CHALLENGE NUMBERS: 2, 4, 6, and 8

LIFE PATH "6"

NATURAL MATCH NUMBERS: 3, 6, and 9
COMPATIBLE NUMBERS: 2, 4, and 8
CHALLENGE NUMBERS: 1, 5, and 7

LIFE PATH "7"

NATURAL MATCH NUMBERS: 1, 5, and 7
COMPATIBLE NUMBERS: 4
CHALLENGE NUMBERS: 2, 3, 6, 8, and 9

LIFE PATH "8"

NATURAL MATCH NUMBERS: 2, 4, and 8
COMPATIBLE NUMBERS: 6
CHALLENGE NUMBERS: 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9

LIFE PATH "9"

NATURAL MATCH NUMBERS: 3, 6, and 9
COMPATIBLE NUMBERS: 1, 2, and 5
CHALLENGE NUMBERS: 4, 7, and 8
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting podcast about the numerology encoded in our language and in world events such as 9/11. This will change the way you look at the world!

"This episode lays down evidence that shows the numerical encoding of our world by those who deceive and rule. The practice of encoding language with numbers is ancient and called Gematria which is a form of numerology. You already understand old languages like Hebrew or the language of ancient Rome used characters that were also the number systems. Why would anyone think this common place aspect of ancient communication ever stopped? To be clear… it has not stopped and is used every day. The question is not if it is being done, the question is why have we never been taught anything about it? Is this a birth right we have all been denied that is now hidden and misused?"

Great comments below:

Mystic
4 years ago (edited)
I am happy you brought the aspect that numerology has been possibly corrupted. Years ago I studied Eileen Connolly and others but have never heard of the Gematria system. Basically what I learned and came to understand is that everything has a vibration, every number, plant, human and even down to each organ etc. Each number has a positive vibration but also has polarities of negative/positive and therefore can be unbalanced. We live in a polarity world. They are using that negative frequency to skew with us and keep us from our higher abilities imo

Frequency healing with music and plants and are environment is another area I looked into. Obviously I was studying all of this for the healing knowledge. What I'm seeing is that they are misusing the same in ways to harm us and lower our vibration thru changing the music frequency, encoded negative events, low level sounds in the environment that some have complained about etc. Basically they are big jerks, hiding the knowledge that is our birth right.

I challenge anyone to play on repeat healing frequencies at low in your background over a number of days and see retrospectively how you feel, think and experience life. It's astounding as you will note a difference.

I also think the 100th monkey effect is happening now as I see more and more people waking up. There is a lot of disinfo mixed in with good info so each person needs to question and check out everything.

thank you for a place to share

lisulove
5 years ago (edited)
There are 3 sets of 3 numbers 1-2-3 – 4-5-6 and 7-8-9. Then it starts all over again with a zero now attached to a number 1. Replicating or repetition is the strongest form of hypnosis. The last letter in the English alphabet is Z. Likewise, Z is the first letter, of the first number, ZERO. This is not a coincidence. It displays of the inter-connectedness with everything concerning the manipulation of light. Things concerning hypnotic suggestion don’t have to make sense, they just have to implant a suggestion, and the subject being hypnotized, fills in the blanks.
Read this very slowly:
HYPNOSIS = HYPE SION = STIMULATION of ZION = EMOTIONAL NOIZ / NOISE / SION = ELECTRICAL MOTION = ELECTRICALLY CHARGED ION = MANIPULATION OF LIGHT = THE THOUGHT PROCESS = LUCIFERIANISM