Sending money, where do you draw the line?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teh Amasin Spoderman
Freshman Poster

Sending money, where do you draw the line?

Post by Teh Amasin Spoderman »

For those who are in a relationship with a foreigner, there is that chance she might ask you to send money for reasons such as "hospital bills" or "can't pay rent". For what reasons would you send money, and where is the point you decline?

For me, I have explicitly told my girlfriend in Cebu to not expect me to send money on demand, because I want to save my earnings for when I meet her in person. However, for special events such as Christmas I would gift her $100 as a present, but I will never shit money out of my bank account every week to play "Human ATM" or "Sugar Daddy".

Thankfully, my girlfriend is okay with the terms. She lives alone and can afford to sustain herself and her father works in the tech industry, so sending money to the family is out of the question.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Sending money, where do you draw the line?

Post by Winston »

It depends. How long have you known her or spent time with her? What stage of the relationship are you at? You gotta follow your gut feeling about this. If you dont feel generous to her she may not be the right one.

Check our what veronika olson has to say about this. She has some good advice.

Btw if she has a hospital bill, ask to see the bill and documents. Tell her in your country men do not give women money until they are married.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

There are so many women here in Asia who are getting money from guys while Chad is round visiting them and no doubt sponging off said woman. It is the natural order of things.

Never, ever send cash. Chad laoshi gives his students lollipops which is acceptable. But sending cash by Western Union most definitely is not.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

for when I meet her in person.
Draw the line at $0.00000, make sure they understand you are no Santa Claus. Don't be a simp!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?