Adopted an orphan baby monkey

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BillysBadFurDay
Freshman Poster

Adopted an orphan baby monkey

Post by BillysBadFurDay »

I adopted a baby monkey after I found him on the side of the road next to his mother's lifeless body. The baby didn't know what to do and was sad and crying so I decided to take him with me and help raise him. So I decided to daily post a YouTube video of our baby monkey so everyone can see him.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jZ ... inehrhYcIg
Last edited by BillysBadFurDay on March 18th, 2018, 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Adopted an orphan baby monkey

Post by Zambales »

BillysBadFurDay
Freshman Poster

Thanks man. He's doing well
BillysBadFurDay
Freshman Poster

can i post now? am i unmoderated? hey Winston, how are you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BillysBadFurDay wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 7:00 pm
How do you know me? Do I know you?

Yes you can post, but your first three posts are moderated. You should be on unmoderated status now and should be able to post links now.

Why did you post this? So we can say "awwwww how cute how adorable"? lol

Why didn't you post this on an animal rights forum and ask for advice on how to raise a monkey?

Where did you find it? In what country? Where is its owner? It was a monkey out in the wild?

You should go to a vet and ask for advice.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BillysBadFurDay
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 11:51 pm
BillysBadFurDay wrote:
January 7th, 2018, 7:00 pm
How do you know me? Do I know you?

Yes you can post, but your first three posts are moderated. You should be on unmoderated status now and should be able to post links now.

Why did you post this? So we can say "awwwww how cute how adorable"? lol

Why didn't you post this on an animal rights forum and ask for advice on how to raise a monkey?

Where did you find it? In what country? Where is its owner? It was a monkey out in the wild?

You should go to a vet and ask for advice.
i don't know you but i've heard of you before, just wanted to say hi.

I'm in an Asian country, and the mother monkey had gotten hit by a car. So it is a wild monkey. I'm going to a vet next week to make sure he has no diseases.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who is feeding the monkey in the video above? It looks like some older woman in India or Nepal. Where is the video of you feeding it?

I would check some websites for any advice or basic info about raising a monkey if that's what you want to do.

How come you didn't just donate it to a zoo? Can't monkeys survive in the wild without a mother? You should ask an expert these questions.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BillysBadFurDay
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 3:11 am
Who is feeding the monkey in the video above? It looks like some older woman in India or Nepal. Where is the video of you feeding it?

I would check some websites for any advice or basic info about raising a monkey if that's what you want to do.

How come you didn't just donate it to a zoo? Can't monkeys survive in the wild without a mother? You should ask an expert these questions.
I am an expert, having watched over a 1000 videos of baby monkeys in the wild as well as being raised as house pets. And in Asia, most countries are poor and don't have charities to help animals. I mean they don't even have charities to help humans, so what to speak of animals. No, baby monkeys can't survive in the wild, until they are like 2 years old at least. They will get killed by a rival tribe of monkeys or by a natural predator.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

An Asian country? Because I was going to ask at which road I can find a baby monkey to adopt. That probably is not possible in the USA, unfortunately. Not many monkeys roaming the streets.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
BillysBadFurDay
Freshman Poster

BillysBadFurDay
Freshman Poster

Adama wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 8:05 am
An Asian country? Because I was going to ask at which road I can find a baby monkey to adopt. That probably is not possible in the USA, unfortunately. Not many monkeys roaming the streets.
Great thing about Asia, you have all kinds of wild shit roaming the streets.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Let me guess. You're in India or Nepal right? The older woman feeding the monkey had dark skin and India like clothes, so I can only assume it's that region. Otherwise, maybe Cambodia? Where is the video of you with the monkey?

Is it easy to train or domesticate monkeys?

Is it true that monkeys open bananas from a different end than humans do? Have you given a banana to it and see which end it opens it from?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If you raise one of these things and assert some dominance over the monkey somehow, or just get close to it, and establish yourself as the alpha, you can play with it and it won't bite you. But if it doesn't know someone or sees it as a threat to you or itself, those things can be dangerous when they grow up. They are strong. They can swim. They can climb. They can bite someone like 5 or 10 times in a second. Those monkeys can be better than dogs for security. Dogs bark. These things can bite.

I had a friend who had a pet monkey like that. He came home, and no one had warned him that someone had brought a male-- which is much bigger and stronger-- to mate with his monkey. That thing attacked him. He pulled his martial arts moved on that monkey and punched it full strength-- follow through punches knocking it across the yard. He said he became that things alpha monkey. He could roll it in a ball and it would submit to him. But the female monkey didn't want anything to do with it after it attacked him. They didn't mate so there were no baby monkeys. The female monkey would take kittens and hold them like babies, even wincing while a kitten bit on her nipple trying to get some sustenance.

I'd entertain myself by flashing my teeth at the monkey. It was tied up. My wife could pick her up and hold her on her shoulder. I never got that friendly with it.

Is that a long tailed macaque?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

BillysBadFurDay wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 7:34 pm
Adama wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 8:05 am
Great thing about Asia, you have all kinds of wild shit roaming the streets.
Besides the coolness of having all kinds of wildlife roaming around in Asia, to contrast this, in the states, it's likely all kinds of licenses and fees and vaccinations and this and that and etc would be necessary. And perhaps if the person got caught, there would be fines and etc etc and maybe even a court appearance, and explanations and details given.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 5:53 am
Let me guess. You're in India or Nepal right? The older woman feeding the monkey had dark skin and India like clothes, so I can only assume it's that region. Otherwise, maybe Cambodia? Where is the video of you with the monkey?

Is it easy to train or domesticate monkeys?

Is it true that monkeys open bananas from a different end than humans do? Have you given a banana to it and see which end it opens it from?
I won't be truly impressed til the poster posts a picture of this monkey riding a tricycle while juggling.