"The Red Pill" is such a joke

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

"The Red Pill" is such a joke

Post by Nailer »

Now that I am dating an endless supply of beautiful women in Poland I sometimes read "The Red Pill" or "Neomasculinity" stuff and it just makes me laugh out loud. The terminology, lingo, and writing is so robotic and bizarre. Here are a few samples:
Sometimes being an Alpha in a situation is not about using your Frame for your own benefit, but sometimes it’s about using it to help others. This post covers just such a situation that happened recently on a night out with a friend.
When you have reached this point in a LTR, you can be crushed by the weight of your own hatred of her (and your simultaneous desire for her), combined with her hatred of you for being so weak and helpless and dependent. Or, you can lose your capacity to be hurt by her.
I went on a date with a fuckable girl. Not my dream girl but fine enough. She was definitely cute. A little small for me though.

I learned that she is my polar opposite in many departments - believes in multi-culturalism, political correctness and all that shit. She is also a vegan. I f***ing destroyed with arguments. She called me a racist many times.
I simply don't encounter these problems now that I am Happier Abroad.
Lifting hard and eating right while I'm offshore at work, smashing f**k off out life when I'm not.
I literally have no idea what that even means. It's like they don't even speak English.

The titles of TRP subreddit make me laugh:
Turns out, my dad has a weak frame.
An important bit of human psychology
Losing your capacity to be hurt by her
For guys with approach anxiety.

Now that I have left the USA I don't have to deal with ANY of this nonsense! I don't have to be an amateur expert in psychology, or a expert hypnotist, or master magician (lol!) Girls just like me and everything is easy without all these mind-over-matter tricks that don't work! I don't "hold my frame" or "neg" anyone, I just have fun and if a girl doesn't like me I turn to the endless supply of other women that are available.
Last edited by Nailer on January 17th, 2018, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "The Red Pill" is such a joke

Post by Yohan »

Nailer wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 8:51 pm
.....Now that I have left the USA I don't have to deal with ANY of this nonsense! I don't have to be an amateur expert in psychology, or a expert hypnotist, or master magician (lol!) Girls just like me and everything is easy without all these mind-over-matter tricks that don't work! I don't "hold my frame" or "neg" anyone, I just have fun and if a girl doesn't like me I turn to the endless supply of other women that are available.

The Red Pill should be renamed "long drawn-out rationalizations for men who are too stupid to understand the basic concept of supply and demand".
What you write here does not sound like the 'Red Pill' - Red Pill means you are not dating at all. It's more about PUA-stuff in the USA what I read here.

Good to hear you made it and you are gone to elsewhere, living now abroad far away from USA. USA is for sure one of the worst places in this world for a single man looking out for a girl for a long-term relationship. It is a frustrating place full with ugly and arrogant, overdemanding selfish women.

You are now living in Poland? How long do you intend to stay there? Or do you have any regular job/income so you can stay there as long as you like?
In general it is said, that visa is no problem for Poland if you are an US-citizen.

Maybe let us know more about your situation, might be interesting to hear from you.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

The Red Pill does have its merit, but has been coopted by losers and dregs. I say, don't waste your time unless you need it. Some men do, some do not.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Nag, nag, nag. nag, nag. It's just men filling in for women and nagging each other. What a bunch of nonsense!
Why the f**k would she want to go on a 2nd date with you?
So you didn't get a second date.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Ask yourself: "Why would she want to go out again with me?"

Chances are, you were boring as f**k and did nothing exciting or interesting enough for her to want to spend more time with you.

Your average woman, especially the more attractive ones, have been on dozens of first dates in their lives, as well as many 2nd and 3rd and so on dates. They've been on a lot of dates with a lot of guys.

So what did you do on your date to stand out from the dozens of other dates she has gone on in the past?

If she didn't want to go out with you again, you probably didn't do anything to stand out or be different. Period. Women will go on a 2nd date with you if you were exciting enough to warrant it. (Unless it was a pity date, which in that case you never had a chance and should probably completely overhaul yourself)...
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Red Pill = scammers trying to get you to buy their "self improvement" books and training programs, instead of just spending that money dating or banging women from non-western countries.

Post by Nailer »

This one is even better. The reason men are getting "metooed" is because they are not alpha enough. Being "alpha" protects you from anonymous accusations of sexual assault.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Nailer wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 10:25 am
This one is even better. The reason men are getting "metooed" is because they are not alpha enough. Being "alpha" protects you from anonymous accusations of sexual assault.
yea it seems that it is the beta males who get hit with that shit out of spite

Post by Nailer »

Are you joking? A Supreme Court Justice isn't "alpha" enough? We're approaching a point where any man short of a serial killer will be derided as "beta".
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The Red Pill as a concept has been commandeered by several groups to the point where it has lost its original meaning.

The Red Pill moniker came from the movie The Matrix and it describes the process by which men could finally see the world for what it really is, and not thru the lens of social conditioning. The most profound realization of a man having taken the red pill is the ability to see females for what and how they truly are, not as we are taught to see them. Yes, some PUAs have taken advantage of this realization for profit, but some actually try to help men.

Perhaps the quintessential red pill authority is Mr. Rollo Tomassi who wrote:

The Rational Male
The Rational Male - Preventative Medicine (My favorite of the three)
Positive Masculinity

The first two are required reading if one is to understand red pill concepts in a simple, yet profound way. Rollo participates in The Red Man Group on YouTube which is also a great place to learn from him and others.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY0fIL ... SPy-wc0XUQ

If you are dismissing the Red Pill concept before you even understand its foundational concepts, you are either too lazy to research credible contributors of Red Pill thinking, or you are simply to stupid to do so. I would not rule out that some men suffer from BOTH.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

The problems are:
-Gender imbalance (not enough women)
-Obesity
-Alimony and child support, general divorce and marriage laws
-Feminism in general

Having a different attitude does not change that. This is a bunch of mind-over-matter nonsense.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 11:52 am
The Red Pill as a concept has been commandeered by several groups to the point where it has lost its original meaning.

The Red Pill moniker came from the movie The Matrix and it describes the process by which men could finally see the world for what it really is, and not thru the lens of social conditioning. The most profound realization of a man having taken the red pill is the ability to see females for what and how they truly are, not as we are taught to see them. Yes, some PUAs have taken advantage of this realization for profit, but some actually try to help men.

Perhaps the quintessential red pill authority is Mr. Rollo Tomassi who wrote:

The Rational Male
The Rational Male - Preventative Medicine (My favorite of the three)
Positive Masculinity

The first two are required reading if one is to understand red pill concepts in a simple, yet profound way. Rollo participates in The Red Man Group on YouTube which is also a great place to learn from him and others.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY0fIL ... SPy-wc0XUQ

If you are dismissing the Red Pill concept before you even understand its foundational concepts, you are either too lazy to research credible contributors of Red Pill thinking, or you are simply to stupid to do so. I would not rule out that some men suffer from BOTH.
That's my understanding also of what red pill means. Nailer is expressing the pertinent red pill perspective here in rejecting the contorted attempts to counter the globo-homo pseudo-reality. Red pill just means seeing things as they really are rather than accepting the narrative and role a false society imposes upon you.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

just reject the Red Pill scammers and go bang bitches in foreign countries.