New Years suck

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

New Years suck

Post by new2foreigndating »

I went out to a party tonight. Many women there.

A black guy showed up and dragged off two women in about 30 seconds and left. The remainder went with the three Arab guys there. And whatever was leftover was around some guys with ponytails in business suits.

My friend who is 6ft5, jacked and has 6 pack abs got nothing.

I told him there is no point to going to a party but he dragged me off and me being a good friend went along with him.

That tells you how f***ed you are in you are into Canadian women. Be dark skinned or rich as hell. End of story.

So I have go to a new country just to get a goddamned girlfriend or wife. Wow. What a f***ing life.

Happy new year for what. Another year of being miserable and wishing I'd be dead already. :lol:

Biggest joke is every suicide attempt I fail. Why can't I just die already. It sucks just to be alive. Just to be in this messed up world.
I am sorry if this post offends anyone but it's true. In white countries you'd expect a white man to get a white woman at least but no.
It doesn't seem the case anymore. So I have to go to countries where being white is a plus just to get a girlfriend or wife. That's how far gone
this country is.

You know I used to think if I was an old bald fat guy yea sure I could pay for sex and such. But now I am 26 and after seen and done it all here it's just I don't know. Why do I go on in this life?

I wish I was a foreigner here or rich.

And PS my friend settles for fat chicks. At his height and with his impressive physique. He says oh well they got lovehandles you can hang on to when you screw them. Yeah no thanks bro. I hate rolls. 10+ years of healthy eating, gym and roids and he just gets fat chicks. Wow. Just wow.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New Years suck

Post by droid »

new2foreigndating wrote:
December 31st, 2017, 10:20 pm
10+ years of healthy eating, gym and roids and he just gets fat chicks. Wow. Just wow.
That's The Chumpzone™ for ya :P
Don't despair, just GTFO as soon as you can.
Just one thing, once you do, don't settle for the first girl that you find, take your time.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

Post by new2foreigndating »

So my options are to be a cuck, beta provide for some unattractive obese white chick here whose best days were spent clubbing and having unprotected sex with Chads and BBCs, stay single and die alone or live in a third world country where women will only like me because I am white and/or they probably think I either will give a green card or I have money. I seen enough lonely gym guys to know getting muscular doesn't result in shit. Getting rich may net a shallow gold digger wife but I know rich guys whose women cheat on them all the time and they turn a blind eye to it because wow look at me I have a hot trophy wife. Or get plastic surgery and prob hair replacement to a certain degree which will finally make me human.

I missed the best years of my life already. Now I am almost 30 and things got far worse than better.

I've considered suicide for a few years now. But I can't hurt my parents and such in that way. Yet I can't go on living in this type of hellish world. I got SSRIs from a doctor and all she asked was are you a drug addict and do you have plans for hurting other people. Wow what a great show of sympathy and wanting to actually treat someone. More just being judged for being depressed.
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

new2foreigndating wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 1:18 pm
So my options are to be a cuck, beta provide for some unattractive obese white chick here whose best days were spent clubbing and having unprotected sex with Chads and BBCs, stay single and die alone or live in a third world country where women will only like me because I am white and/or they probably think I either will give a green card or I have money. I seen enough lonely gym guys to know getting muscular doesn't result in shit. Getting rich may net a shallow gold digger wife but I know rich guys whose women cheat on them all the time and they turn a blind eye to it because wow look at me I have a hot trophy wife. Or get plastic surgery and prob hair replacement to a certain degree which will finally make me human.

I missed the best years of my life already. Now I am almost 30 and things got far worse than better.

I've considered suicide for a few years now. But I can't hurt my parents and such in that way. Yet I can't go on living in this type of hellish world. I got SSRIs from a doctor and all she asked was are you a drug addict and do you have plans for hurting other people. Wow what a great show of sympathy and wanting to actually treat someone. More just being judged for being depressed.
If a doctor doesn't ask such questions, they put themselves legally at risk, probably. As for the rest of your situation, don't give local women the power to dictate your happiness. It is not expensive to take a trip abroad. There are many women who are very different than those you have experienced. You don't have to relocate. Just search abroad and keep your options open.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

new2foreigndating wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 1:18 pm

Commit yourself to righteousness as far as interacting with other people, and trust in Christ. He is able to lift you out of depression if you believe in Him and if He delights in you. God made women and He can give you a woman the same way He gave Adam a woman. All life is from and through Him.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

We all agree that the women who are thin and attractive have the upper hand in dating selection in the developed nations. They can choose whoever they want because there are so few of them. And they don't have to settle for unattractive guys. Here's how I have seen where women have taken things. This is the list general list of characteristics that women are going for:

1. Dark hair
2. Slender body
3. Cute face

^^^In that order. If you have one of these characteristics you will occasionally date someone but few and far between. But if you have 2 out of these 3 then you will date a lot and have very little trouble with women. And if you have all 3 then you can have any woman in the world you want.

Unfortunately I have none of them, which is why I have to look internationally.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand the New Year party you went to. Why would three women go with a random black guy they never met before after talking to him for only 30 seconds? That sounds exaggerated. Maybe they knew him before or were waiting for him? Women don't just go off with strange men at a party unless they bond with them first for a while. Plus you don't know where they went. They might have gone to another party or somewhere more interesting. Like a concert or disco or hip club, etc.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

new2foreigndating wrote:
December 31st, 2017, 10:20 pm
You know I used to think if I was an old bald fat guy yea sure I could pay for sex and such. But now I am 26 and after seen and done it all here it's just I don't know. Why do I go on in this life?
To pay for sex with a Western woman is a waste of money.

When I was about that age of 26, I was asking myself the same question, how to continue? Well, if there is a will, there is a way to go.

I left Europe for always destination Asia (Malaysia + Japan). It was not always easy, relocation/international/interracial marriage, paperwork to live in a foreign country etc. but seen in general looking back, it was the best decision I made in my life. I never came back to Europe.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 12:27 am
I don't understand the New Year party you went to. Why would three women go with a random black guy they never met before after talking to him for only 30 seconds? That sounds exaggerated. Maybe they knew him before or were waiting for him? Women don't just go off with strange men at a party unless they bond with them first for a while. Plus you don't know where they went. They might have gone to another party or somewhere more interesting. Like a concert or disco or hip club, etc.
It is always possible people are assuming way too much, especially without much evidence. Sometimes we see things that we want to see. We form a belief and any scant evidence reinforces it, sometimes. Not always, but when a person is depressed, everything looks terrible. Things are probably much brighter or neutral, but that depression causes everything to look negative when often that is not the case.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.