A thought experiment

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

A thought experiment

Post by Nailer »

Men can’t help what turns us on. It’s not just my Muslim friends and I who can’t stand passive Muslim women. There are massive numbers of men who are less attracted to passive women and much more turned on by the Alpha Female type. These men crave women with confidence, who take initiative and take the lead. These women know what they want and go for it. A woman with these wonderful traits have an in with Muslim men. The epidemic of Passive Woman has caused Muslim men to swoon for an alpha female if they come across one, as they know how rare and special she is.

Perhaps Muslim women have become passive in their pursuit because they have so many options – causing them to sometimes feel nonchalant about a man, even if he is a great catch. Dating is much more challenging for the men of our generation than it was for our parent’s generation. The invention of the smart phone and the popularity of dating apps has resulted in everyone being presented with a plethora of options, and it can therefore be quite tough to stand out.

Deep down all Muslim men crave a strong alpha female!

--------------------------------------------

Would you believe this nonsense if it was said about repressed Muslim women? Yet this is exactly the crap the paleo / game PUA cult wants you to believe, i.e. throw your life away and live badly in order to be entertaining to women, while at the same time making yourself extremely vulnerable to oppressive laws. When I flip the sexes and switch to a situation where women actually are repressed you can see this sick joke for what it is. It's obvious when I change the situation that the above is just a way to browbeat an already vanquished foe further into submission by giving them a bad case of doublethink and an impossible standard.

If you live in the west you are by definition "beta". No amount of self-esteem or positive thinking will override the legal, media, academic, and corporate systems which decided decades ago that your life is less valuable than a woman's.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Re: A thought experiment

Post by Man With a Plan »

Your point being?
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Be careful of what you wish for. A serious relationship with an "alpha" female is a nightmare. Bossy. In your face. Wants her own way all the time.

Either you'll be her bitch for evermore or you'll be continually arguing. It's a lose-lose situation - unless you are one of these submissive males who enjoy being dominated 24/7.

Nothing wrong with a woman with confidence though as long as she has a balanced personality - unlike these types.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I realize the OP was ironic, but just addressing the idea of alpha females. Generally this does not work because females want to look up to men who f**k them. The one situation it seems to work in is violent sheboons in their 50s in relationships with white dweebs. Not something I would go in for myself for longer than a weekend, but I can see what both parties get out of it. I guess other examples would be boys being molested by female teachers and prison guards.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

You're all missing the point.

American men are as oppressed as Muslim women.

Telling an American man he can take control of his life with "game" is as ludicrous as telling a Muslim woman she can overcome social and legal oppression if she adopts a cocky attitude.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Nailer wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 10:58 am

Telling an American man he can take control of his life with "game" is as ludicrous as telling a Muslim woman she can overcome social and legal oppression if she adopts a cocky attitude.
+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 11:06 am
Nailer wrote:

+1
I think most of us actually got that.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Nailer wrote:

-1. Not even a comparison. Muslim women have it way worse. Only western men without spines feel more oppressed than them.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Man With a Plan wrote:
January 11th, 2018, 10:16 am
Nailer wrote:

-1. Not even a comparison. Muslim women have it way worse. Only western men without spines feel more oppressed than them.
There's that overconfidence and denial I am getting at.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Nailer wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 10:14 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
Nailer wrote:

Have you lived or spent much time in a muslim country? I somehow very much doubt it, as you do not know what you are talking about in that regard.
Whimpering simpering beta males in the USA are so n denial about what little he-bitches they really are and how pathetic they are...."pitiful wipers of other men's bottoms". In our mentoring project we teach power, moral responsibility and invincible purpose, no matter what the odds.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 1:48 pm
Nailer wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
Nailer wrote:

Have you lived or spent much time in a muslim country? I somehow very much doubt it, as you do not know what you are talking about in that regard.
Whimpering simpering beta males in the USA are so n denial about what little he-bitches they really are and how pathetic they are...."pitiful wipers of other men's bottoms". In our mentoring project we teach power, moral responsibility and invincible purpose, no matter what the odds.
Typical boomerism. You've got to fight it.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 2:03 pm
OutWest wrote:
Nailer wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
Nailer wrote:

Typical boomerism. You've got to fight it.
If you think that is typical baby boomer stuff, well you take stupidity to exceptional heights. You are exactly the simpering basement Nazi beta I speak of. Go back to eating your Cheetos and leave the real world to men who actually do things.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

OutWest wrote:
So you're deriding American men as not being good enough and you're selling something, which in your own words, disregards the probability of success...

Yep, sounds like a boomer. Your "invincible purpose" doesn't mean shit when child support in California works out to be just under $300,000.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Nailer wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 7:55 pm
OutWest wrote:
So you're deriding American men as not being good enough and you're selling something, which in your own words, disregards the probability of success...

Yep, sounds like a boomer. Your "invincible purpose" doesn't mean shit when child support in California works out to be just under $300,000.
Read more carefully. Im only deriding the American whimps, not the ones who are up to the job. Those are men of all ages by the way. And invincible purpose might mean leaving the USA or whatever it takes. And if you are paying 300,000 child support in California, its really really stupid to get into that situation. I deride equally. Actually, the hideous generation so far is the boomers. They looted the country with debt and the average boomer reminds me of a magot on a rotting dog turd.
Xers. Millenials and Zs wont improve the situation by deciding to be even BIGGER losers than their parents.

The emerging progressive totalitarian state loves people to feel weak and dependent. Sorry, I do not respect pathetic weak men of any age. So what, I dont care what age you are, if your are pathetic and unwilling to strive, I hold you in contempt if you are a sniveling little he-bitch, you get the contempt you deserve. Corny and others blame the jews, the boomers. The blacks, any and all for their own inaction. If those groups are the builders of the monster. then why sit around sucking shit through a garden hose for them?

Funny. You and corny bitch about the jews, commies and boomers, yet you continually engage in attacks using the same identity politics they created as tools of destruction. I judge men individually, and I will expect others to do the same. Your inaction and usurping of tools invented by leftists, jews and others, speaks a lot about you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 9:57 pm
Corny and others blame the jews, the boomers. The blacks, any and all for their own inaction.
Eh, what inaction? I’ve lived in several different countries and had several different jobs. I am planning a major mid-life transition now, although whether it works out is another matter. But the thing is, initiative is not necessarily rewarded these days. You boomers (and Jews, sluts, shitskins etc.) are like a giant tapeworm browsing in a person’s intestine. It seems like the person is fine and should just get on with things, but then he suddenly drops dead because all the nutrients that he needed were being consumed by the worm. Hence the idea would have been to take stock of his situation and take some deworming medicine instead of just going about his business obliviously.