WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??

Post by MrMan »

It sounds to me like this is an attempt to justify evil.
Sounds to me like you might be dodging the question of whether you ever made out with a girl or did something that basically led her on.

My point is that you have sinned, too.

Adama wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 8:57 am
I can see now it's a waste of energy trying to speak to you. You just can't wrap your mind around what cruelty is and that it is intentional.
I wasn't there. I don't know if any of these girls were intentionally trying to destroy you emotionally or even push you to commit suicide. If they were playing with your emotions to satisfy their urges, that's wrong. If they wanted you to commit suicide, yes, that's a horrible evil thing. But haven't you done evil things before? Sinners need a Savior. Singling out teenagers and girls in their 20's who aren't considerate of the boy's emotional state if they aren't serious about their flirting as some of the worse type of sinners seems out of balance to me. If they were actually trying to get you or other boys to commit suicide, that would be particularly evil. I would agree with that.

Do you think you encountered this a lot because these types of girls can identify boys with low self esteem they can mess with and get their jollies from? Do you think it was a demonic thing, where demons influenced girls to flirt with you because they knew your weakness? There does seem to be a pattern with some people who keep facing the same difficulties, sins, etc. Like the girl whose father beats her who keeps going into relationships where she gets beaten up.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 8:58 am
Adama,

Something else to keep in mind is how bad a girl treats you and how bad you feel about how she treated you aren't always the same thing. Our feelings are not always a good metric of how bad another person's actions are.
Right. Basically that's like saying I don't have the ability to perceive things clearly. Your perception is off. You're paranoid, delusional, misinterpreting. Yup. Classic. Anything except for call it what it is: the practice of evil cannot be revealed.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 9:03 am
MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 8:48 am

A girl who manipulates a man and plays with his feelings to gratify her own desires is to blame. But if she doesn't know that this has happened to him over and over again through life or that he is suicidal, is she to blame for his being suicidal?
It doesn't even matter if she knows others have done it. She is working diligently to use his neediness and experience against him. She is to blame yet people will go on and try to excuse or justify it or call it something else. What is it that you are doing? Can your mind not grasp that there are evil people who feed on hurting other people, and that many women are using their sexual power against naive and inexperienced men?

When you see evil, do you try to explain it away, by saying they were raped and thereby excuse their evil?
I was just hoping to see a bit more compassion from you toward teenage girls who are sinners.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 9:06 am
MrMan wrote:
Adama,

Something else to keep in mind is how bad a girl treats you and how bad you feel about how she treated you aren't always the same thing. Our feelings are not always a good metric of how bad another person's actions are.
Right. Basically that's like saying I don't have the ability to perceive things clearly. Your perception is off. You're paranoid, delusional, misinterpreting. Yup. Classic. Anything except for call it what it is: the practice of evil cannot be revealed.
No, I'm just saying the girls, and other people, are responsible for their actions, not how other people feel about their actions. Actions include treating other people badly to hurt their feelings.

Also, foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child. That's a bad thing, but that's the way it is.
Last edited by MrMan on December 5th, 2017, 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 9:05 am
It sounds to me like this is an attempt to justify evil.
Sounds to me like you might be dodging the question of whether you ever made out with a girl or did something that basically led her on.

My point is that you have sinned, too.
It seems to me the point is that evil is okay because everybody does it.

I am not evading anything. I just realized what the question is all about and where it was going. There are actually questions that are worthless. Just because you ask it, it doesn't mean it has value.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 9:08 am
Adama wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 9:06 am
MrMan wrote:
Adama,

No, I'm just saying the girls, and other people, are responsible for their actions, not how other people feel about their actions.

Also, foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child. That's a bad thing, but that's the way it is.
So far it seems I have seen deflection, by saying maybe it was this or that, or other cruel things, or because they were raped. That seems like justifying evil. Or by saying evil is commonplace so forget it. Anything to excuse women absolve evil women of evil.

Meanwhile the blame is getting shifting back towards me because of my lack of ability to perceive, and because everyone does evil it is okay. =
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
No, that's not my point at all. I just notice your language about girls who play with boys emotions through flirting seems disproportionately charged compared to other topics.

If you had made out with a girl for kicks, for example, with no intention to marry her or even date her long term-- but just to have a first kiss or first whatever-- is that any less evil than a girl flirting with you to make herself feel good when she had no intention of dating you? That's all else being equal, with neither individual trying to drive the other to suicide.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama,
How would you respond to a post on another forum from a girl who went on for pages about the evil, Satan men who kissed girls without planning on marrying them?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama,
How would you respond to a post on another forum from a girl who went on for pages about the evil, Satan men who kissed girls without planning on marrying them?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama,
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 9:07 am
Adama wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 9:03 am
MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 8:48 am

A girl who manipulates a man and plays with his feelings to gratify her own desires is to blame. But if she doesn't know that this has happened to him over and over again through life or that he is suicidal, is she to blame for his being suicidal?
It doesn't even matter if she knows others have done it. She is working diligently to use his neediness and experience against him. She is to blame yet people will go on and try to excuse or justify it or call it something else. What is it that you are doing? Can your mind not grasp that there are evil people who feed on hurting other people, and that many women are using their sexual power against naive and inexperienced men?

When you see evil, do you try to explain it away, by saying they were raped and thereby excuse their evil?
I was just hoping to see a bit more compassion from you toward teenage girls who are sinners.
Who said they were teenage girls? I'm talking about women who are 25 years old and up. But in any case, it wouldn't matter if they were teens or not, if they are guilty. Age hardly has anything to do with it after age 5 or so. They're still guilty of murder if they are 6 or 106.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Is kissing girls murder, too?

Should Georgy Porgy Pudding Pie get the electric chair?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 9:12 am
Adama wrote:
No, that's not my point at all. I just notice your language about girls who play with boys emotions through flirting seems disproportionately charged compared to other topics.

If you had made out with a girl for kicks, for example, with no intention to marry her or even date her long term-- but just to have a first kiss or first whatever-- is that any less evil than a girl flirting with you to make herself feel good when she had no intention of dating you? That's all else being equal, with neither individual trying to drive the other to suicide.

All you're doing is testifying against yourself.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 9:14 am
Is kissing girls murder, too?
No, but slander and intentional heart break are murder. This concept is so elusive for you.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama,

The one who hates his brother is a murderer.

Is that the only possible motive for slander? I don't know. Cowardice might be. "No, little Johnny stole the cookie, not me."

It's harder to think of a scenario where one would intentionally break someone else's heart without some kind of hatred being involved. But someone might be emotionally nearsighted and selfish, not concerned or aware about other people's feelings, acting motivated by selfishness without considering the feelings of others.

Couldn't that describe the motives of one who makes out, etc. with a girl for entertainment purposes, too?