WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??

Post by Adama »

Tamingstrange wrote: ā†‘
December 5th, 2017, 10:16 pm
No offense guys, but your religious debating isn't very helpful. Can you guys fight somewhere else?
I apologize for this. I hope you find what you are looking for. I'll do my best not to trouble you again.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Aaron Clarey's video below is the best answer to the question that I've seen.

Everyone loves to tell you that you need to do more. You need a better career. You need more money in the bank. You need to go to the gym. You need to change your diet. You need to improve your social skills. You need more life experience. You need to overhaul your wardrobe. You need a car. You need your own home. You need to be more aggressive. You need to be less aggressive. You need to read this book. You need to pay for this lecture course by this dating coach. The list never ends. If you accomplish it all they'll certainly find more to add to it.

Funny that it's always the man who is told to do more, isn't it? Never the woman.

Well I got this kind of advice from my peers. And as I began to actually tick off items on the list I took a hard look at the results. Had I become more successful with women? The answer has been a resounding NO! Hell, I had more and better dates with chicks when I was broke, unemployed, in poorer health, and naive as f**k. And that was only 3 years ago.

Those things (most of them) are well worth doing for their own sake and will improve your quality of life. But the reason you are not successful with women has nothing to do with them. At some point you may realize that you are doing everything right and that maybe the problem never was what everyone told you.

Clarey describes a time he attended a social event at which he methodically asked every single lady in the room to dance with him...and every single one of them turned him down. But by then he had already begun to be successful in life and had figured out that the problem wasn't with him. I could go on but better that you just watch it.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If you plan on getting married some day, it doesn't really matter what women think of your looks. You just need one.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote: ā†‘
April 17th, 2018, 12:58 pm
Aaron Clarey's video below is the best answer to the question that I've seen.
This is actually brilliant, insightful stuff.